[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEMES vs NON-MEMES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: truth.png (10KB, 843x900px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
10KB, 843x900px
alright /fit/, im fucking sick of it. everyone on this board calls everything a fucking meme.

>SS + GOMAD is a meme
>dumbell flyes are a meme
>creatine is a meme
>lifting is a meme

this is going to be the end of it. right now we are going to separate the memes from the non-memes. im sick and tired of having to fucking guess what is real and what is not. you are all going to help me and future dyels that come here know what is right and wrong.

post lifting/dieting/method-related fitness topics and strategies that are memes, and do the same with things that people call memes, but are actually not. i’ll update the chart every few posts. every reply will be taken seriously unless disputed by other /fit/izens who post.
>>
>>41855709
nice meme
>>
>>41855709
By the literal definition of "meme," SS is absolutely a textbook meme in the context of this board and it's culture.

Also, it's a fucking meme routine because it's trash.
>>
>>41855709
Are dumbbell flies really a meme? It cracks my back and opens up my chest. It may not give me chest gains but it feels good. It's the chest equivalent of doing hip aduction to get a tingle in your groin
>>
>>41855709
Just figure it out like everyone else did, you meme
>>
>>41855709
dumbbell flyes are GOAT chest accessory for hypertrophy. if you want man boobs just keep benching and nothing else for chest.
>>
>>41855807
>hard on your shoulders
>hard on your elbows
>literally no resistance or activation at the top of the movement
Lel. Cable flys are vastly superior.
>>
>>41855747

Try barbell flies for an alternative that utilises your stabilising muscles more
>>
File: b9b.jpg (21KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
b9b.jpg
21KB, 311x311px
>>41855709
>falling for the memes meme
>>
>>41855709

If someone says it's a meme, it either works as well as the effort you put into it (no effort, no results) or it's snake oil on the level of Dr. Oz in supermarket women's mags.
>>
>>41855709
SS is a meme is a meme
SS + GOMAD is a meme
>>
Ss isnt a meme.
ss to look aesthetic is a meme
>takes twice as long to build mass than mass building program
>>
>>41855709
Creatine is not a meme, there have been many studies into it the majority of which say that it does give beneficial results https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407788/
>>
>>41855709
SS isn't a meme if you're looking to build strength. If you're eating right it'll do exactly what it says it'll do, which is make you stronger and increase your numbers on the lifts it trains. The issue many here take with it is that it isn't great for building size and any mass gains you do see will be in your lower body, potentially leaving you in trexmode

Creatine is not a meme, treating creatine like a miracle drug is a meme
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.