[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make mom /fit/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (84KB, 518x823px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 518x823px
My mom is 50 years old and just passed 200 lbs. she's always been heavier and has pretty bad eating habits. She doesn't eat a lot, just shitty calorie dense foods and literally never exercises. I told her I would make her a meal plan and would guide her to lose weight but she seemed kind of intimidated by it and brushed it off. Help me /fit/, I feel like her weight puts her in a bad mood and her and my father have been fighting a lot lately so I think this could be the answer. How do I warm her up to the idea of changing her lifestyle around ? I hate seeing her health deteriorate
:(
>>
>>41853105
bump because I'm having this situation too :(
>>
You can't.

My mum was 48kg on her wedding day and through her 20s and 30s and 40s she never went above 50kg. Now shes 58 and 100kg and doesn't give a fuck.

She knows exactly what she needs to do diet and exercise wise, but she just says she doesn't care anymore and that shes "lived her life" already and doesn't care what happens to her now.
>>
Post pics of mom
>>
Yea they just stop caring. Most people just have no self respect, and nothing you say will convince them otherwise. Just watch the dominoes fall, if they ask for help, then help them, but otherwise there is nothing you can do.
>>
>>41853105
Stop caring and let the fat old cow die in misery. This is easier to do if your mom was a shitty excuse of a parent and turned you into a useless fat waste of flesh throughout your childhood. I was nevrr happy until i was an adult on my own who got fit. Fat bitch was making bitter comments to me when I got fit like a jealous high schooler.
That fat bitch isn't dying fast enough.
>>
>>41853989
I get that you're mad at your mother for the choices she has made. I'm in the same boat. Your post is very negative. Please reflect upon the darkness that your situation has brought you and take steps to rectify it.
>>
>>41853850
>shes "lived her life" already and doesn't care what happens to her now.
Is she wrong? Do you think she wants to live forever? She stayed healthy and did the right stuff till the start of old age and now she wants to cut loose. Its not like old age isnt going to suck if she stays healthy.. Everyone says getting old sucks, so why try to fight it? At least she isnt starting up heroin or something to speed up the process.

Quit being selfish, She probably wants to end life comfortably and quickly.
>>
>>41853105
They have to want to do it. I mean really want to do it.
>>
My grandmother stopped worrying so much and thoroughly enjoys her desserts now; but she's 90 and her quality of life improves more than with dieting. Also she's barely overweight.

I wouldn't want to live another 40 years trapped in an inferior, uglier, less capable version of myself.
>>
>>41854310
This.

It's no different to doing steroids. Natty cucks say shit like

>you're not gona be healthy when you're old like me!!!

Who the fuck gives a shit? When you're old your fucking worthless. Oh boo hoo you'll be abit healthier than a guy your own age who was using steroids in his 20s/30s, so what? I'm willing to bet the guy that took the gear lived more and experienced more in those years than you did natty lifting
>>
>>41853989
Yeah dude not everyone had a shitty up bringing... My mom and dad are both great and loving parents and have given the world to me which is why I fee guilty watching my mom let her health decline when I know exactly how to fix her diet, I just can't get her motivated for anything because she has the mom mentality when it comes to losing weight . "Oh I'll just have a salad for lunch" or "I'm gonna go ride my bike around" but it only lasts that day and then it's off the deep end again
>>
>>41853105
>>41853803
OP my mum was a good parent, no complaints here, and she's basically a m8 - so I told her she has thunder thighs and called her names until she hit the gym.

She wasn't even fat, she just saw the progress my dad and I made and I guess got jealous or something. Now she's always asking me to check her form and give her new exercises.
>>
>>41854310
>She probably wants to end life comfortably and quickly.
Eating yourself to death is not a comfortable or quick way to die.
>>
not really related to the op's question, but since we're talking about moms, have you ever wanted to fuck your mom? I recently have been having thoughts about mine
>>
>>41854310
Being fat will just give her more health problems. But if she actually eats healthy she can extend her life maybe by a few years.
>>
>>41856008
"You don't die you idiot, you just have a long shitty second half" Louis c.k.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.