[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Conn.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Conn.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
*blocks your path*
>>
'yo connor man teach me how to take my shirt of in every possible situation'
>>
>>41852799
/thread
>>
*Steals your program*

Actually doing his PPLPPLx for 2+ Year lifters.

It actually feels pretty good so far. The volume feels spot on for me.

If it actually works out and I see decent gains should I tip him?
>>
What's up Connor! You're pretty cool dude.
>>
*draws paper
>>
He probably moves over while stuttering as I look NEARLY as good without a tan and have 1000% more social skills.
>>
>>41852695
>*sucks his nips*
>>
*tickles your butthole*
>>
>>41852695
shoo shoo connor, go and recede into the shadows like your nasty hairline
>>
There's something really weird about his physique, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's just that his head/hair doesn't match.
>>
>>41853592
shoulders disproportionate to traps, arms too long, wrists very thin, holds his lanky arms out wide to appear as though he has a good frame, just looks silly.

actual physique is solid, his autism just lets him down due to standing in stupid ways.
>>
>>41852695
*continues taking a shit and phone posting*
>>
>>41853640
He's flaring his lats you autistic retard
>>
>>41853665
>having to strike a pose to flair your lats

dyel?

I bet you cant even roll your tongue, cunt.
Learn to control your muscles, you're not a baby.
>>
>>41852847
>his PPLPPLx
Link?
>>
>>41852695
Fake natty
>>
>>41853785
not even the same guy but you're dumb as fuk
>>
>>41853846
Same guy as the post you replied to, but not the original comment about connor's proportions etc.

you're a whole fcking lot dumber, it couldn't have been a more obvious piss-take.

"I bet you can't even roll your tongue, cunt."

how do you even think you're allowed to call anyone else out on being dumb?

you're obviously that one kid that tries to act smart by saying annoying shit and trying to correct jokes you don't understand, and everyone hates you for it

I hope you get bullied.
>>
>>41853834
Kek you're retarded
>>
>>41852695
*penetrates his hole*
>>
>>41852695

Is he natty?
>>
>>41854064
Depends on your own situation
>>
>>41853974
He made 90% of his gains in one year after already lifting for like 10 years. He's not natty.
>>
>>41854124

What does that even mean? Lmao.
>>
>>41854214
You are nothing and know that you'll be nothing, then that guy is a fake natty and nothing can't change that.
>>
>>41853378
post pic
>>
>>41853378
pic
>>
File: 1396718048203.jpg (37KB, 662x684px) Image search: [Google]
1396718048203.jpg
37KB, 662x684px
>>41853640
tfw have long arms and i fucking hate it
>takes ages to make arms and forearms look big
>bench sucks hard
>im still a 5'10 manlet
>>
>>41853378
You look like trash kill yourself lmao
>>
>>41855263
Wingspan?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.