[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My arms are thin as fuck, although my torso and legs are well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
My arms are thin as fuck, although my torso and legs are well developed.

Would this be a good split?
CHEST, TRICEPS
BACK, BICEPS
SHOULDERS, TRICEPS
LEGS, ABS

thanks for any advice on growing arms.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (55KB, 589x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
55KB, 589x1000px
>>41850655
>shoulders once per week
>>
File: 1484222209835.png (51KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484222209835.png
51KB, 255x255px
>>41850655
>leg"day"
when will these niggas learn?
>>
>>41850655
curlbro here.

1. overhead tricep cable rope pull overs (with utmost focus on the full ROM of the negative) 2-3x week

2. preacher curls 3x a week just whenever they aren't sore.

deprioritize everything else daily based on this, just skip chest/back if it doesn't feel right and do neck/wrists/abs more.

Triceps can be done less often but should be done on or the day before biceps as biceps need the widest base possible to press against - which is why preacher curls are best - they squash your triceps flat.

If you don't have a cable machine just do dumbell french presses
>>
>>41850655

>growing arms on once a week bicep training frequency

good luck
>>
>>41850680
>>41850956

nothing is trained once per week in that split as i don't do rest days. when i'm done with legs i start with chest and triceps again - so each muscle group is trained at least 2 or 3 times per week.
>>
The split can work. The more important aspect is excercise selection and form. If you don't do that right it may be the reason they are lagging as opposed to the frequency of training.
>>
For big biceps do single arm dumbbell preachers, barbell curls, hammer curls dropsets and finish with single arm cable curls for that gud squeeze.
>>
>>41850655
Chest, triceps
Back, biceps
Legs, shoulders
>>
>>41850655
Do shoulders on the chest/tricep day.
>>
>>41851241
i always start with compounds and finish my workout with all the exercises you mentioned. last set of the day is a major drop set on the cables.

>>41851251
how do i go about workout out shoulders and legs in one day? i like to start with heavy squats, but i'm afraid i will be too exhausted to work shoulders after legs.

>>41851256
i did that for months now and decided to just do chest and triceps on push day because i find it difficult to go hard on all three muscle groups in a single day.

also, what kind of techniques should i try to 'confuse the muscle'. i do drop sets, but haven't tried supersets or negatives and stuff like that... do those help?
>>
Just do PPL you faggot
>>
go as arnold
>chest and back (those hit your arms a little+shoulders)
>biceps and triceps
>legs+shoulder
>chest and back
>biceps, triceps and shoulders
this is the aesthetic training of the gods, also do some weighted declined crunches every other day
>>
>>41851400
i'm currently doing PPL but don't see much progress. that's why is asked if above mentioned split would be a good substitute...

>>41851414
chest and back in the same exercise? that seems a bit odd
also in that routine you hit triceps three times a week if you don't do rest days. isn't hat a bit much?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.