[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air Force PT test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

I have a PT test coming up in October, push-ups and sit ups will be easy. How do I get to a sub 9:12 1.5 mile run? My previous time was 11:30 with about 1.5 months of training.
>>
Keep running 1.5 miles every other day as fast as you cant. On your way back sprint for 100 to 200m, then jog, then sprint etc. Because thats a short distance in terms of running you could just run every day. But you have plenty of time. You should be able to get the time you want in 2-3 weeks.
>>
You're a piece of shit and your NCOs should haze you. You should have been training since the day you failed your last one. I have a marine in the exact same position and now hes getting admin sepped because he wanted to be fucking lazy and get fatter. If that is failing, you deserve to fucking fail again.
>>
>>41850920
11:30 isn't failing bro. OP is just trying to max his points and get 100 on his pt test.

Get your muhreeeeeen bullshit out of here, OP is probably a gud troop.

t. Air Force NCO
>>
File: IMG_0309.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0309.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>41851219
He wasn't posting that marines are better, he was giving an example of what happened to someone who failed to pass in another branch. Quit being so insecure fly boy, I for one think you guys are absolutely adorable.
>>
>>41851219
you posting from the Denny's at your base or your luxury condo barracks
>>
How the fuck can you not do the run? I didn't do any cardio for a year and still passed.
>>
>>41850587
Do HITT training
>>
>>41850587

The Air Force test is a joke. Because you're passing, you're already ahead of 75% of the force. So many people fail or have to get on a medical profile to be exempt from a portion, if not the whole test.
>>
I fucking hate running. My 1.5 mile is 12:30. It would be cool if it were lower, but I can't keep up the motivation to run like weightlifting or swimming or other forms of cardio. I just hate the way it feels.
>>
>>41851417
From the flight chief's office actually lol.

>>41851385
Nah he was assuming OP failed his last PT test and giving him shit for it
>>
I'm in a similar plight to OP. I'm in the process of becoming a cop and the half mile shuttle is killing me. Can't even go for three minutes without getting winded. What's a way I can start out?
>>
>>41851512
Only 25% can pass the PT?

Jesus Christ it was 40% pass in 2008.
>>
>>41852303
If you have any motivation at all it's a very easy test. I just want to max it out just for the challenge (and 3 days off).
>>
>>41850810
When is the best time to eat carbs before a run?
>>
>>41850587
wow you suck, stop smoking you fag. even my sister who was a tubster was able to do a 9 minute 1.5 mile
>>
>2017
>joining the air force

t. joined the army and jealous because i wish i had joined the airforce
>>
>>41853727
Not everyone can eat crayons and mop grass
>>
>>41850587

Submit a request chit to do alternate cardio with the fat E7+s and just elliptical or stationary bike your bullshit to a pass
>>
>>41851512
>profile
medical retirement here, was weird having a profile and NOT trying to sham while Uncle was shitting me out

god, fuck sandbaggers. they make all us broke dicks look terrible ... more terrible than we already looked
>>
File: SuhNbH8.png (716KB, 1288x3200px) Image search: [Google]
SuhNbH8.png
716KB, 1288x3200px
>>41850587
Bump
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.