[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is an average blue collar male in 1939. What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 57

File: stenhuggare bohuslän 1939.jpg (80KB, 640x925px) Image search: [Google]
stenhuggare bohuslän 1939.jpg
80KB, 640x925px
This is an average blue collar male in 1939.
What went wrong?
>>
The bad guys won the war.
>>
>>41850519
this
>>
>>41850519
This.
>>
File: 1497332581385.jpg (79KB, 454x633px) Image search: [Google]
1497332581385.jpg
79KB, 454x633px
>>41850512
Look at the amount of that bone mass jesus
>>
>>41850519
Anglo pride world wide, filthy hun.
>>
we stopped having our own family farms and build our own houses, in change of...eh, sex, entertainment and bullshit alike...not a good choice, ancestors
>>
>>41850542
Don't you mean jewish pride world wide, filfhy goyim.
>>
File: 1489121074075.jpg (44KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489121074075.jpg
44KB, 720x720px
>first person shooters made me grow a passion for war and weapons
>>
>>41850555
triple nickel checked
>>
>>41850512
Liberalism and the demonization of masculinity
>>
>>41850539
How is it possible for you to see his bonemass??
>>
>>41850512
he's probably 18-20
>>
>>41850512

chemicals in the water turned the fricken frogs gay
>>
>>41850512
Mechanisation of jobs
less manual labour, more tertiary/quaternary jobs like administration
>>
File: 1496116268127.jpg (71KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
1496116268127.jpg
71KB, 600x719px
>>41850512
>>41850519
How did you edit your post?
>Liberalism and the demonization of masculinity
Sounds much closer to reality than "The bad guys won the war."

Also, pic related.
>>
File: 324234.jpg (339KB, 1200x1768px) Image search: [Google]
324234.jpg
339KB, 1200x1768px
>>41850512
sure

Why can't you keep this shit in your containment board, OP?
>>
File: 1411155325160.jpg (19KB, 464x342px) Image search: [Google]
1411155325160.jpg
19KB, 464x342px
>>41850773
>sure
Not even a question in the OP. Are you retarded?
>>
>>41850512
His height is 165 cm
>>
>>41850512

hard times create strong men
strong men create good times
good times create weak men
weak men create hard times

and so the cycle goes. Now we are at the stage of good times, but weak men and the weak pussified, bearded, skinny jeans, beanie wearing, balding, ipad using, numale faggots, retarded "progressive" liberals and third wave feminists are creating hard times, which will create strong men again, because weak men cannot survive hard times.
>>
File: whatif.png (47KB, 1467x221px) Image search: [Google]
whatif.png
47KB, 1467x221px
>>41850519
Oh what could have been.
>>
/pol/cucks are so pathetic.
The economy is at an all time high in human history.
You don't lack a family because the jews won you lack a family because you're a weak willed beta unable to set and achieve his goals
And instead of creating and achieving you whine about how great life would be if these strong nazis would let you watch while they fuck your wife.
It says a lot about you if you deem yourself unable to handle liberty.

>n-no i'm just offended that other people live their life differently than i am
Yeah because you don't live your own life. It's easier to jerk yourself off about what a good nazi boy you'd be than actually become a man in real life.

Also the reddit cycle is complete horseshit.
The Spartans never worked a day in their life because they lived as nobles with slaves yet they were the toughest men in the world. Training makes strong men if you'd lift you know that. Sure more people lack the will to go through it in times of peace but so what. The nuclear war doesn't get determined by whether or not you bench press 2 or 3 plate. You use this to escape your own lack of will
>>
File: Untitled.gif (147KB, 637x1631px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
147KB, 637x1631px
>>41850512
the takeaway from pic related should be this: Without standards, and without enforcement of those standards, people act like the stupid and lazy fucking animals most of them are.
Societies are no longer knit communities of those who rely on each other. People do not know their neighbors anymore, people do not know their lovers anymore; people view relationships as extractionary and disposable. This makes people untrusting and untrustworthy, diminishes them as groups and as individuals. It makes the notions of virtuous suffering or virtuous sacrifice comical. It turns people into vicious consuming hedonists.
Modern mass communication tools allow people to retreat into echo chambers where they can inculcate dysfunctional values, and then weaponize and unleash them upon broader populations. This allows them to be swayed and influenced and marketed to with disturbing ease. It kills aspirational ideas. It makes them not even want to dream of becoming better than they are.
>>
Big Soy
>>
>>41850825
So you're a strong man, then? With your presence, why do we have hard times?
>>
File: the face of mdoern day america.jpg (124KB, 1029x836px) Image search: [Google]
the face of mdoern day america.jpg
124KB, 1029x836px
>>41850940
Let me show you why less men opt to have families.
It is because of it being minefield if you land a liberal women who has all the institutions on her side. And the jewish media pushing her. Tehre is no love left.
>>
>>41850745
>Sounds much closer to reality than "The bad guys won the war."
Both are the exact same thing, you think all that kike shit would have gotten a foothold had Germany won?
>>
>tfw his wrists are probably bigger than most young men's ankles
It is truly and irrevocably ogre
>>
>>41850555
Who the fuck wants to own a farm and build their own house?
>>
>>41851017
What is wrong with modern (((american))) males ?
>>
>>41850555
Thank god we educate our young now.
Without education at the most prestigious institution they would be nothing!
>>
>>41851036
the dad want's to hang himself
>>
>>41851004
>can't keep my woman
>it's the jews fault
Just fuck off beta boy. The reason so many relationships turn toxic is men dating the first thing that touches their pee pee and getting dependent on them.
The divorce rate among highly educated, highly compatible couples with good income is virtually zero and so is the transgender youth rate among kids with a strong non retarded father figure.

The whiners, the ones who seek the blame in everyone but them, those breed these future trannies.
>it's not your fault you fail at masculinity, you were probably born a woman in a mans body
>not my fault i grow distant from my son. it's the jewish media i consume and i let him consume
See a trend here? Yup it's you who's the problem. The tiny, whiny finger pointers. Rant about modern males some more. Maybe noone will notice that you yourself are far from what you want to be
>>
File: modern day american.png (958KB, 1440x1129px) Image search: [Google]
modern day american.png
958KB, 1440x1129px
>>41851045
I'd want to hang myself if i'd live with these people as well.
>>
>>41850979
We haven't reached critical mass of hard times. Give it a decade or two, and let the limp-wristed numales get into more positions of power.
>>
>>41851045
They are fake you moron it says asthma clinic on the sign
God /pol/dittors unironically have a brain defect
>>
>>41850940
DELET THIS REEEE
>>
File: 1496371037600.jpg (11KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1496371037600.jpg
11KB, 316x202px
>>41851036
>>41851004
What is this fuckery, she looks like his grandmother
Why they want a tranny son?
reeeeee
>>
File: amerikaanse cadetten.jpg (252KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
amerikaanse cadetten.jpg
252KB, 640x360px
>>41851055
Fuck off nigger, I have a wife that I have had for 6 years, am from a western country and have been married since 20.
The only thing I do and what you do not is that I am compassionate about the faith of my fellow men (and women, single women benefit nobody either). It is institutions who make these programs for confirming gender identity and prescribing hormone blockers to children, it's instititutions who come up with the concept of gender identity and it is instititutions that spend tax money on this bullshit. And all these institutions are either the brainchild of, financed by or owned by JEWS. And you can go and verify that yourself nigger. If you think this is ok, go and marry a san fransisco liberal yourself.
>>
>>41851072
>looks like his grandmother
Typical Jewish woman once she hits 30
>>
>>41851072
Why would you not want a tranny ?
Imagine having the joy of having a child that actually knows its correct gender identity at 9 !
Who cares it will cost them a lifetime of regret, multiple surgeries, pump inflated penises or saline filled breasts while going through puberty as an emotional wreck.
Atleast we prove dr (((money))) right.
>>
>>41850512
His hair is far too long. Buzzcut or bald are the only acceptable options. This applies to women too. You don't project your personality through your hair you snowflake fucks.
>>
>>41851061
if only it were fake.
http://projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/
bonus: their 4-year-old biological son wanted to be a tranny too, and started kindergarten as a (((girl))) named olivia at age 5
>>
>>41851004
so on the one end you're all real hard men, yet you can't housebreak a woman?

>the l-l-liberal cuck f-fake media jews m-make it hard for me
get real, you are the only one in your way, stop making RREEE excuses and be that man you claim to be
>>
File: transsexual penis.png (175KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
transsexual penis.png
175KB, 640x1136px
>>41851128
Imagine that they are going to implant this in a child as soon as it will be legal to do so.
>>
File: premium_landscape.jpg (36KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
premium_landscape.jpg
36KB, 576x384px
>>41851061
sure, hes not a faggot in the making, its just asthma
>>
>>41851145
It's just Asthma goy, nothing else, take these hormone blockers and watch some more modern family or jazz jennings. Did you know that all the cool olympics people are also dating blacks and are changing sex ?
>>
>>41850825
>balding
What does that have to do with a weak society?
>>
>>41851174
weak societies. clearly the number one cause of pattern hair loss. study it out m8
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 241x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 241x249px
>>41850808
>what went wrong?
>>
>>41851035
I do.
>>
>>41851203
That's a rethorical question you dumb nigger, and even if it was a question you can't answer it with "sure"
>>
>>41851243
>What went wrong
>rhetorical question
American education
>>
>>41850512
>stonemason
>photo when cameras were rarer
>Swede

Idk OP, maybe there was no golden age where everyone was a stonemason. That guy is now likely an obese cunt if he's still alive.
People seem to forget that life was harder and in times of war/economic recession, people ate less and relied on fatty foods for sustenance. That is still true to this day, except the most filling foods are processed manufactured crap, significantly cheaper and less susceptible to economic shocks.

Also in areas like the Soviet Union, being fat was still viewed through medieval lenses - when everyone was starving and you were obese, it meant you had social credit. This shit ain't never been cut and dry.
>>
>>41850519
Too true
>>
>>41851057

what in the sweet ever lover fuck?
>>
>>41851457
>reddit space
It's a recreation of the childhood pic and the father is clearly wearing pants you pretentious beta
>>
>>41850716
This.

My job is very administrative. But it's absolute bs. I feel like it's a job for grandmas.

Meanwhile most of the mass in my family tree were some sort of builders, contractors, farmers etc. My grandfather and his father in fact built most of the part of the city where my parents still live.
>>
>>41851479

>Implying wearing pants makes it less faggy

Not surprising his son turned into what looks like a total fag or feminine cuck, if I asked my father to recreate a photo like this I would get taken out of the will or at least a solid backhand.
>>
>>41850555
Why would you want to live on a farm? You want that, go to some 3rd world shithole. That hasn't been Europe or America since the 1870's basically.
>>
>>41850512
TVs, computers, the invention of high-fructose corn syrup.
>>
>>41851157
>/r/AccidentalRenaissance/
>>
File: 453.jpg (182KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
453.jpg
182KB, 639x960px
>i spend most of my time shitposting on a Cambodian basket weaving forum that idolizes being a NEET and watching Japanese cartoons
>now let me tell you what is wrong with society today
>>
>>41851290
You obviously don't know what "rethorical questoin" means
>>
>>41850519
fpbp
>>
File: m.jpg (147KB, 896x716px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
147KB, 896x716px
>>41850519
i wonder how europeans would look today if hitler won and forced mutts out. look at footage from hitler youth and you'll see that those kids looked more manly than 99% of people today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Y9P65fGAE
>>
>>41852206
>people look good in propaganda
>>
>>41851055
You have a point, my niggen; the grass is always greener on the other side, and you never know until you cross that fence.

Inspiring.
>>
>>41850512
you're comparing blue collars to bored college kids from upper middle class families
>>
Don't worry, the pendulum is swinging back OP. the SJWs reached their peak in 2015 and over the next few decades it's going to be a hell of a ride.

Things are brewing in Central Europe. Somewhere in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic etc. is a charismatic man with wild ideas joining a tiny party or making one himself.
>>
>>41850512
what's wrong with his thumb
>>
>>41850825
>bearded
what's wrong with beards?
>>
>>41850940
>The economy is at an all time high in human history.
Not for working class whites, many of whom have been put out of work due to the influx of cheap labour.
>You don't lack a family because the jews won you lack a family because you're a weak willed beta unable to set and achieve his goals
We're not just focused on ourselves and our difficulties, but those of white people in general, and white people are having trouble with breeding due to jewish propaganda encouraging childlessness, "womens rights" and the femenization of men. This is more than whining about out own struggles, but I doubt a self centered cretin like you would see that
>And instead of creating and achieving
Creating and achieving what exactly? Go out and be another cog in the machine that hates us, is actively working against us and our interests? Our views are gaining popularity all around the world as political polarization increases.
>you whine about how great life would be if these strong nazis would let you watch while they fuck your wife.
What the fuck are you even on about at this point? Are we not allowed to express strong opinions about the past? Not to mention the fact that Hitler is lied about constantly by the Jews, so it is a topic very worthy of discussion. Should we ignore the past? No, it must be taken into account when planning for the future.
>n-no i'm just offended that other people live their life differently than i am
Yeah because you don't live your own life. It's easier to jerk yourself off about what a good nazi boy you'd be than actually become a man in real life.
This is pretty strange, everyone is offended by something (obviously your offended, or you wouldn't have wasted your time posting this). Not to mention that allowing nonwhites into your country is objectively bad ect.
>>
>>41850519
Hell yes. Even if the good guys won its still also because the strongest died in the first and second world wars, and the only survivors are the weak and cowardly.
>>
>>41852659
numales have ruined beards
>>
Most people who obsess over traditional white western values are not white themselves. All those /pol/ meetups are proof enough. The actual white ones are out there enjoying life.
>>
>>41850940
This is a really underrated post.
>>
>>41850940
word
>>
File: Deep Soy.jpg (83KB, 946x688px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Soy.jpg
83KB, 946x688px
>>41850512
>What went wrong?
>>
>>41850555
I grew up on a farm you triple nigger you are so delusional it hurts.
>>
>>41850940
> It's easier to jerk yourself off about what a good nazi boy you'd be than actually become a man in real life
This is the same femenist bullshit i hear a lot, "take responsibility, like a REAL MAN, and marry me" You must fail to realize that finding a good woman in this age of "liberation" is very hard for those not genetically blessed (beyond being white), women have too much choice, and for average white guys it is objectively difficult to find a young white white women, sluts usually turn them down in favor of "chad", and when their usefulness as walking flesh lights has expired, they become available to average men.

>>41851055
>Just fuck off beta boy.
Here's the "not a REEL MAN" non argument again.

>The reason so many relationships turn toxic is men dating the first thing that touches their pee pee and getting dependent on them.
Relationships wouldn't turn toxic if women were not allowed to have the agency they did not earn, and the jewish propaganda femenizing men.

You keep fucking pointing the finger at /pol/ like we are somehow obessed with our own issues, when this is far more far reaching than that. These are deep societal problems and the fact that you're brushing them off as "hurr dem beta bois aint REEL men like me" just shows how damn self centered you are. If your so selfish don't even bother fucking posting, shitstain.

>The divorce rate among highly educated, highly compatible couples with good income
Jobs for white people are drying up, "education" is indoctrination + debt slavery. Compatible? When there is propaganda driving both men and women apart finding a compatible mate is very difficult for everyone!
>>
>>41852784
>if women were not allowed to have the agency they did not earn

sorry how do you "earn" agency again?
>>
>>41851055
>zero and so is the transgender youth rate among kids with a strong non retarded father figure.
Holy shit! You fucking idiot! Do you not think that this problem requires a little more thought than "hurr they're just whiny, im a reel man". As society is collapsing YOUR the one pointing finger instead of looking for solutions! This problem is more widesprad than you and your little world, and has devastating impact on more people than your selfish self.

>not my fault i grow distant from my son. it's the jewish media i consume and i let him consume
Wait, first you argue that we refuse to have children, now your saying we do? Most of /pol is younger guys, we aren't the ones raising kids. Your argument doesn't make much sense.
>See a trend here? Yup it's you who's the problem.
Hory shiet haha. false equivalency. There is a problem with father figures, and the blame is partly on men, but the vast majority of people cannot resist propaganda. That's what were worried about. Not ourselves.

Your posts are nothing but whiny finger pointing at those with a differing opinion, you would perceive any fucking dissatisfaction about how society is evolving as whining, and fucking discourse on how degeneracy is taking hold as whining, and then you would whine like the self centered, vapid scum you are . Not only that, but you are projecting your own selfish worldview onto those who disagree with you. You may not give a rats ass about society, some are more empathetic.
>>
>>41851057
>mfw

He grew up with bitchtits and a daddy fetish? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>41850940
Do you even geopolitics?

Things don't really work like you think.
>>
I was in Japan for a while. Their blue collar "men" are just... I don't know. They look like drag queens out of drag.
>>
>>41852834
>As society is collapsing

LOL
>>
>>41851629
>projecting your own degenerate lifestyle on others
>hurr your aren't allowed to have opinions on this because I don't deem you worthy
>>
File: autistic ninja.jpg (271KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
autistic ninja.jpg
271KB, 800x1199px
this feels relevant here
>>
>>41852826
By fighting a war for it, not being granted it by Jews and their servants. Not very complicated.

>>41852868
Ay. prehaps I should have rephrased, society is not collapsing ATM, just degenerating.

As white people are being eradicated.
>>
>>41850519

Don't remind me
>>
>>41852834
*you're
>>
>>41852784
>it is difficult to find a women
>i get turned down
Reciting my not a real man argument doesn't refute it. If you spent half the time crying on /pol/ about how jews make woman behave exactly like their biological instincts would make them behave without jews
and spend it on acquiring attractive skills and improving yourself you wouldn't have a problem.

>and the jewish propaganda femenizing men
So why don't you have a wife? Maybe it's not da jews feminizing men maybe it's lazyness in a oversaturated society.
Maybe the only reason you pretend to only care about your fellow race is to win time until you have to face your own shortcomings

>like we are somehow obessed with our own issues, when this is far more far reaching than that
>deep societal problems and the fact that you're brushing them off as "hurr dem beta bois aint REEL men like me" just shows how damn self centered you are. If your so selfish don't even bother fucking posting, shitstain.
Thanks for proving my point. If I was self fagging I couldn't have made it myself easier. YOU have a problem. YOU are undesirable to woman. You KNOW how to fix it. But you are to lazy so you focus on how other people are underachieving as well just to take the focus off of you.

>"hurr dem beta bois aint REEL men like me" just shows how damn self centered you are
Kek. I have nothing aginst people fixing themselves. Pointing out that you only rage about society to avoid facing your own failures is not selfish.

>education" is indoctrination + debt slavery
Wow. And woman are too stupid to catch a big prize like you?

>finding a compatible mate is very difficult for everyone
No for you. So why not close all your /pol/ tabs and work on yourself?
>NO-HO I need to redpill other people that's easier... I mean more important than fixing myself and pointing at my success to lift others up
And so the cycle continues
>>
File: ss-110318-japanQuake-jc-02.jpg (1MB, 1500x1058px) Image search: [Google]
ss-110318-japanQuake-jc-02.jpg
1MB, 1500x1058px
>>41852858
Where are the drag queens? Son, I am disappoint.
>>
>>41852834
Empty talk again. So tell me why not fix yourself and THEN redpill the others?
Could it be that people who are successfull don't tend to blame others for their own shortcomings?
>>
>>41850519
Might makes right and Germany was weak. The strongest will always crush the weakest.
>>
>>41852666
>>41852784
>>41852834
I love the smell of autistic /r9k/ screeching in the morning.
Bud, you came to /fit/ for a reason, if you want to complain about how da jooz made it so your crush only dates assholes instead of giving a chance to nice guys like you you could have just stayed on /r9k/. Go read the sticky and hit the gym or fuck off back to your containment board.
>>41852895
why don't you tell the class which war you personally fought in
>>
File: 1492802077138.jpg (380KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492802077138.jpg
380KB, 1024x1024px
>>41852869
It's not hard to feel superior when your ideology prides itself on having no rules or morals.

>>41852909
I like how you're just slightly changing his arguments enough so you can talk down to him without actually addressing most of his points about society as a whole. I'd agree that 90% of /pol/ has issues and use their ideology to hide the fact that they're losers, but saying that western society hasn't degraded at all is horseshit and you know it.
>>
>>41852681
The people who post on 4chan about what it means to "be a man" look and act far from what they'd describe as masculinity.
>>
>>41852895
tell us about your war big boy
how did you earn your agency
>I don't need to achieve anything in my life I was born the right gender+race
>>
File: 6c7.jpg (39KB, 628x594px) Image search: [Google]
6c7.jpg
39KB, 628x594px
>>41850519
>>
>>41852674
that make no sense nigga
>>
>>41851115
>i am 100% male
>i also want to bear children
but it's not a mental illness
>>
File: 1492169316294.jpg (71KB, 670x833px) Image search: [Google]
1492169316294.jpg
71KB, 670x833px
>>41852971
>>41852975
>>41852971
>>41852966
>>41852951
>>41852948
>>41852930
>>41852909
>>41852868
Sure are a lot of jews on /fit/ today.
>>
>>41852975
..but it was mostly whites vs whites
>>
>>41852895
so what war do women have to fight in your mind to "earn" agency, also what war did you fight in to earn yours
>>
>>41853003
>self improvement is just jewish propaganda
Now I've seen it all.
>>
>>41852975
Soviet Union + British Empire + USA

vs

Germany

They didn't win but calling them weak?
>>
>>41853034
They already lost against Britain alone
>>
>>41852971
Not that guy, but I would argue that personally fighting in a war doesn't really equal agency. But I will say that wars are predominantly fought by men to protect their women, children, and homeland. So saying women deserve as much agency for men for doing less than men is pretty dumb imo.

Genetically, men are designed to provide for and protect their family, while women are designed to stay at home and raise children.

>>41853032
"Hey society is kinda getting pretty bad off, and I'd like to see it not crash and burn in the future."
"Lol that's dumb, you're probably just a NEET virgin who can't get a girl."

Do you know what ad hominem is?
>>
>>41850512

This cleaarly isn't an average guy no matter when.

That is a model tier blue collar male in 1939, that's why there is a picture of him.

Most blue collar men looked like shit than, and they were a health and physical wreck.
>>
>>41853034
Weak in the brain if they thought they could win against that.
>>
>>41853003
Why does /pol/ still believe that /fit/ is one of its hugbox colonies like /tv/? It's really obvious when a thread here is just /pol/tards brigading rather than regulars actually agreeing with /pol/, not to mention they only show up and start threads along the lines of
>right wing men are muscular unlike nu-male libcucks
>look at this buff guy who also hates muslims!
>whites are genetically the more fit race
>>
If this is an average blue collar male, why is he the subject of this photo? To show how average he is?
>>
Daily reminder that if Hitler didn't invade Russia the war would end with Germany holding the whole continent between Britain and Russia.

Dumb fuck wanted to conquer the world in 5 years.
>>
File: 1492193388868.png (37KB, 299x197px) Image search: [Google]
1492193388868.png
37KB, 299x197px
>>41853066
I bet you consider yourself part of the swole left dontcha, big guy?

Also
>Implying people on the left take as much stock in physical fitness as those on the right
Maybe biased because it's just personal experience, but I've never met anyone with left-leaning politics who has worked out. Most of the guys I go to the gym with have been at least Trump supporters.
>>
>>41851457
It's disturbing how even simple jokes and gags have 4chan spinning around in circles, grabbing their heads in distress, and looking for someone (anyone) to tell them it's all right.
>>
>>41853132
Yep just gonna jump in the bathtub naked with my dad for a bit of a gag and then post it on social media
>>
>>41853127
There's literally nothing /fit/ related about pointing out how some autistic larpers like the golden one are swole and racist and therefore everyone who's racist is swole. People with left leaning ideologies on /fit/ don't make pat on the back self validation threads about how some liberal guy is buff and therefore so are they like /pol/tards do, even without the smug anime reaction images it's painfully obvious if a thread was started by /pol/
>>
>>41852909
>>Wow. And woman are too stupid to catch a big prize like you?
I never said women were "stupid", but I am correct, college's are infested with communist jews and student loans are a big problem for a lot of people.

>Pointing out that you only rage about society to avoid facing your own failures is not selfish.
We don't "rage" against society. There are serious problems with society, and they should be discussed. Just because we use the board dedicated to discussing this to discuss it doesn't mean we are using it to deflect our own views from light. There are many threads and discussions about self improvement to, they are both topics worthy of discussion, but you are missing the point of the board.

>No for you. So why not close all your /pol/ tabs and work on yourself?
When I say everyone, I misspoke. A large amount of people, too large an amount. This is a problem with many more causes, and blaming people who have been indoctrinated will not solve them. For me, yes, I am a coward who can't speak to women, I'm working on it. Does this mean I am barred from any other discussion regarding the topic? Will you continue to sweep aside legitimate grievances as "whining"?

>Bud, you came to /fit/ for a reason, if you want to complain about how da jooz made it so your crush only dates assholes instead of giving a chance to nice guys like you you could have just stayed on /r9k/.
Nah, I just saw a post is disagreed with and replied. And it's my own fault i don't have a gf, I can't say the same for a lot of people. And blowing them off as whiners is self centered.

>>41852965
>It's not hard to feel superior when your ideology prides itself on having no rules or morals.
Wait, did you mean to put the "no" there?
>>
>>41853153
Yes, that is the joke. They're making fun of these recreation photos.
>>
>>41850512
This guy's muscle mass looks like the average iron worker's today. He is just wearing a nice looking uniform.
>>
>>41852971
>>41852951
It's not about personally fighting for your particular agency you mongs. Over human history men have fought for their societys, not women.

>I don't need to achieve anything in my life I was born the right gender+race
When did I say this? Men have evolved to be at the head of society, and women their subordinates. It's not about "achieving" anything.

>There's literally nothing /fit/ related about pointing out how some autistic larpers like the golden one are swole and racist and therefore everyone who's racist is swole.
Who does this? It's mostly just joking around if it happens.

> People with left leaning ideologies on /fit/ don't make pat on the back self validation threads about how some liberal guy is buff
left leaning !=! liberal
You seem confused, there are very few actual leftists who are buff, if at all. As for liberals, I doubt there are many on here, for liberal and conservative are the "fashionable" ideologies.
>>
>>41853243
fuck last two is meant for
>>41853194
>>
>>41853194
I wouldn't say everyone who's swole is racist, I'm just saying that from personal experience it seems like most swole people are conservative to some degree.

>People with left leaning ideologies on /fit/ don't make pat on the back self validation threads about how some liberal guy is buff and therefore so are they
Nah, that doesn't happen on 4chan, it happens everywhere else though. Remember the article someone wrote on the "swole-left" not too long ago? No? Don't worry, I'll link it to you.
https://melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89
"Please pat me on the back for lifting weights and punching nazis ;-;"

I'm not even from /pol/ and consider myself to have pretty centrist views, the swole/conservative thing is just something I noticed on my own.
>>
>>41853199
*deflect our own problems from light
>>
>>41853199
>Wait, did you mean to put the "no" there?

I was trying to say that the left have no rules and therefore feel no shame about breaking their rules, while also making fun of those of us who do have rules and morals.
>>
>>41853243
so because men hundreds of years ago fought in wars men today deserve agency and women don't?
>>
>>41853304
>hundreds of years ago
You realize that countries have armies now right? Do you think they're mostly male or mostly female soldiers?
>>
>>41853132
I miss the days when 4chan found humor in pictures like this and was smart enough to know a joke when they saw one. It makes no sense to me that 4chan has become a place where neo-Puritans clutch their pearls at the slightest sign of "degeneracy." When did anonymous become an old southern church lady?
>>
>>41853334
what wars has america/first world countries fought in to protect themselves in the last 100 years?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

until one die the lion wakes up....amen
>>
>>41853350
Spiritual Wars
>>
Unironically, it was the Jews.
>>
>>41853350
You're intentionally missing my point though. How many men vs women do you think there are currently in the army in the United States? I'd wager that men are more likely to put everything on the line in order to protect their homeland, or hell even just to put food on the table.

>But there's been no wars so it's not that hard, right?
Yeah sure, joining the armed forces is a walk in the park anon. It's why the distribution of men and women is exactly equal. Right?
>>
>>41853304
>Hundreds of years ago
??? More like fifty or less.
>men today deserve agency and women don't?
I'll give you an example. In Norway, they have pretty much completley eliminated gender barriers. When this happens people reset to their biological base and gender, differences, I suppose, became even more prevalent (their society is still fucked up)

My point is that men and women are biologically inclined to be better at certain things, this may seem to diverge from my original argument, but men have earned their agency through their evolution, which helped them build great society's (matriarchal society's never succeed) and fought for them, and earned their agency.

And women have just been given this, something their are unsuited for, in order to destabilize society, to drive a wedge between men and women.
>>
>>41853403
So the women in the army should get agency and you don't.
>>
>>41853410
*something they are unsuited for
>>
>>41853410
>>41853426
how are they unsuited for agency?
>>
>>41853419
You're so simplistic and literal.
>>
>>41852746
>production of any agricultural crop has increased in the same time frame due to increased global demand and more efficient farming practices

Wow so insightful. There must be a connection!
>>
>>41853439
No you simply don't fullfill the requirements you yourself set. And you avoid taking personal responsibility because "people with the same sex as meme fought wars"
>>
>>41853437
Look at how they behave, at the mercy of their own libido and emotions. Female leaders are the same, pathologically altruistic and malleable (Yes i know a lot of men are the same way, but this is a product of the society we live in to an extent, but men have always had greater control over these things. Not to mention the femenization of men today)
>>
>>41852746
Most of that is feeding livestock which is full of estrogen you idiot. Eating plant based gives you the most fiber which flushes excess estrogen out of your system. Do gorrilas look low test to you?
>>
>>41853463
Not the same guy you were arguing with. But you miss the point, you are still too literal. Loosen up bud.
>>
>>41853419
You're literally so retarded it hurts.

About 15% of the US army is women. Do I respect those women? Hell yeah. But do I believe these strong willed women represent the majority of women? Hell no.

Also
>implying I'm not in the armed forces

>>41853463
The point is that men have always been physically and mentally pretty fucking superior, and the army is a good representation of this. But I'll bite. What do you think is a good indication that somebody should be given agency (Which is a pretty vague fucking term now that I think about it)?
>>
File: 1431000754794.jpg (207KB, 750x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1431000754794.jpg
207KB, 750x1124px
>wants to join SS
>never did SS
>>
>>41850940
this fucking board is /r9k/ with mentions of weightlifting, most of them larping that they actually workout, they're too delusional to understand what you're saying.
>IT'S THE JEWS AND SJW FAULT I CAN'T GET LAID
>>
>>41853475
all of those things are just as much of a problem in men
>>
>>41853501
>implying I'm not in the armed forces
I'm not implying that I'm outrightly stating that.

>About 15% of the US army is women. Do I respect those women? Hell yeah. But do I believe these strong willed women represent the majority of women? Hell no.
Beating around the bush. Why are such a fucking coward?

You think only men earned agency because they fought wars.
There are women who fought wars; you didn't.
The only logical conclusion is they earned agency and you didn't. But instead of owning up to this you turn around and comfort yourself with the fact that OTHER males fought wars so you should have agency and the women who fought war not.

>pretty fucking superior
To you? Yes. Your only claim to toughness and superiority is the achievements of others. What only weak cowards do. Even more so you think the achievements of women shouldn't earn them something because "before women were allowed in the army there were no women in the army". You are the coward to end all cowards.

I don't know the parameters of the word agency in that context so be more specific if you want my opinion please.
>>
>>41853501
>About 15% of the US army is women. Do I respect those women? Hell yeah. But do I believe these strong willed women represent the majority of women? Hell no.

but why not if a small percentage of men serve in the military also?
>>
>>41850745

They're the same thing, newfag. The bad guys did win the war. We're living in their world right now. Do you think it's a healthy, sustainable planet?
>>
>>41850940
>liberty
>indoctrinated from birth to become a work slave for the elite and the foreigners they replace you with
>those who realize the injustice and speak up get imprisoned
being a german is suffering
>>
>>41852231

If you look at any montage footage of Europeans, Americans, etc pre even the 1990s, and you will see a world of difference compared to the human cattle you see today. Haven't you seen those videos of American high schools in the 1980s? Everyone looked healthy.
>>
>>41852746
A glass of beer raises your estrogen more than a portion of soy based product
>>
>>41853608
Literally the easiest moment in history to get a credit for making your own business.
>those fucking capitalist... i mean commie jew elites want me to work for my salary
Such injustice
>speak up get imprisoned
Even NPD is still allowed. Show me which injustice you're talking about and JUST ONE person who got imprisoned for speaking against it
>>
>>41850843
this
>>
>>41853566
You seem mad anon. Are you mad?

You seem to have taken the army thing way too literal, so let's switch gears for a second. How many women do you think work shitty blue collar jobs? Like becoming plumbers, electricians, mechanics, etc. I'd say the number isn't zero, but it's pretty slim. I'd say that men doing shit like this that they don't want to do gives them the right to agency (which I'm gonna define as right to vote, right to marry whoever you want, all that good stuff that freedom allows). Am I saying women don't deserve the right to vote? Well no, that would be ridiculous. But I will say that most women don't do nearly as much as men do to earn it.
>>
>>41853637
>JUST ONE person who got imprisoned for speaking against it
Literally the first google result for "Volksverhetzung Urteile"

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article151833693/Mann-wegen-Facebook-Kommentar-verurteilt.html

A man complaining on facebook that there are enough Germans working for 1€/hour, while the "Asi-Pack" (literally not even directed against an ethnicity, just a term for freeloaders in this context) get it stuffed up their asses. 6 months in prison.
>>
File: frodo.png (325KB, 560x559px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
325KB, 560x559px
>>41850519
dont remind me
>>
>>41851554
3rd world nations have diversity, how about you kikes living in Somalia
>>
File: 1493158988006.jpg (111KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493158988006.jpg
111KB, 608x800px
>>41850519
Fucking hell anon I didn't need these feels
>>
>>41853637
>Even NPD is still allowed
Literally controlled opposition. Meanwhile a monopolized propaganda machinery that Stalin would be in awe of is pumping out one article a day on every major outlet demonizing real opposition.

ARD, whose only official reason to exist is to protect the people from privately owned propaganda, is more biased than the most biased US outlets:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/harvard-study-reveals-huge-extent-anti-trump-media-bias
Recently the change has been made that all Germans have to pay for the state run propaganda channels, whether they even have a tv or not. Multiple times if they have multiple apartments or houses, too.
>>
>>41852909

I bet you don't even re-rack your weights.
>>
>>41853670
No. You seem to switch subjects once I called you out on not being in the army.
Maybe no woman dates you because you're the slimy type of person posing with fake valor who never goes out and does what he considers worthy.

>How many women do you think work shitty blue collar jobs?
Many. You don't.
>I'd say that OTHER men doing shit like this that they don't want to do gives them the right to agency
Why? They couldn't get another job because they believe education is just jewish debt slavery? What makes a blue collar job holier than a white collar one? Given that you don't understand the concept of demand and supply YOU certainly shouldn't have agency. And even if it were it (which is completely retarded and solely based on your TRVEMALE™ fantasy) these blue collar women would have earned their agency and you didn't

>right to marry whoever you want
Jesus Christ

>But I will say that most women don't do nearly as much as men do to earn it
And you say that to deflect from the fact that you yourself don't do it. You're the human equivilent of a rat. Go buy a uniform on ebay you slimy creature.
>>
>>41851035
i wanna do it too
cities are disgusting
>>
>>41853676
He said they should get shot. I wonder why you lied about that part.
>>
>>41850940
truth

ive had the displeasure of meeting a few /pol/tards IRL through my education (comp sci) and they were all bitter losers who think that latching on to extremist right wing ideology will somehow make up for their lack of personal achievements.
>>
File: Ursula_Haverbeck-Wetzel1.jpg (14KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Ursula_Haverbeck-Wetzel1.jpg
14KB, 220x330px
>>41853637

>show me one injustice!

Ursula Haverbeck and Horst Mahler come to mind.
>>
>>41853726
>state media is prostate biased
>monopolized propaganda machinery that Stalin would be in awe
Jesus are you delusional.
>monopolized
Lie. There's a plethora of antistate news outlets.
>>
>>41853776
>Lying by omission is lying only when you do it
:)
>>
File: 1493125507499.png (307KB, 1354x934px) Image search: [Google]
1493125507499.png
307KB, 1354x934px
>>41853754
Yeah you're mad. Lol.
>>
>>41850825
>balding
delet pls
>>
>>41853802
Nice moving the goalposts
>>
>>41853067
>Dude I'm 17

that explains a lot
>>
File: 1493844221247.jpg (237KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1493844221247.jpg
237KB, 580x563px
>tfw you come on /fit/ to talk about fitness and get slaughtered with /pol/speak and veganism

S-Starting Strength haha, amirite guys?

>I want my home back
>>
>>41853821
>gets proven wrong
>lmao u just got triggered™
>>
>>41853789

There is some deceit in your thinking. Sure, I imagine many /pol/acks are bitter and upset (and that's understandable in a society whose greatest target is the white male), but this is a just a false equivalence to say that all their ideas are wrong just bc some of them are bitter virgins.

None of this changes the fact that white genocide is real, that jewish supremacy is real, and that the modern world is soulless/pointless/no higher aim and increasingly divisive and violent.

You either care about the health of your nation and race, or you don't. You seem like you don't, or else you wouldn't brush off /pol/ users so easily (or you're just nonwhite and living in a white-founded country).
>>
>>41853811
Name one major pro-AfD outlet. Or even one that is neutral.

Also, you do know that a monopoly doesn't start at 100%, right? The Kartellamt is pretty strict about these things. Except when the government does/want it, of course.
>>
File: 8jyZ0aO.jpg (141KB, 565x799px) Image search: [Google]
8jyZ0aO.jpg
141KB, 565x799px
>>41851057
>>41851457
>>41853132
>>41853153
its hilarious some people are so insecure in their sexuality that the thought of being naked together with their father makes them uncomfortable

yet at the same time these beta bitches jerk off over spartans and greek romanic ideals of masculinity
>>
>>41853832

You said to show you an injustice in Germany... I simply mentioned two Germans who spoke against the current order there and were imprisoned for doing so. There was no moving of goalposts.
>>
>>41853754
thank you
>>
>>41850825
Meme alert.
Friendly reminder that this has no historical basis.
>>
>>41850512
less manual labour jobs
>>
>>41853864
>major
Lmao now you're complaining that not enough people agree with you?
The point remains you have the right to state your disagreement publicly and politically.
>>
>being proud of being white or any skin color

is there anything more cucked than that? you did literally nothing to achieve that
>>
>>41853874
They were imprisoned for Holocaust denial while the original post was
>indoctrinated from birth to become a work slave for the elite and the foreigners they replace you with
which you repeated as
>spoke against the current order there
Why do you /pol/cucks always do this? If you have to openly lie to make your argument it just shows there is no argument to be made
>>
>>41852666
Poorly constructed counterargument that relies on the other side accepting most of your beliefs (white genocide, muh jews) as fact.

Promptly kill yourself.
>>
File: 1492546079173.jpg (30KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
1492546079173.jpg
30KB, 451x451px
>>41853861
When you started making assumptions on what I have and haven't done in my life, I realized you were spewing retarded, emotionally fueled drivel. You know nothing about my life, so stop pretending your shitty ad hominem attacks change my argument at all. Men are superior to women.

>inb4 you use the word coward for the 472nd time

Seeing you get your undies all in a twist was pretty entertaining though, so thanks for that anon.
>>
>>41853907

Some people believe that natural selection and evolution are real, that you are a result of all that came before you, and that to disregard that is extremely disrespectful to all their efforts and to nature's design in general.

Others think that evolution is not real. They have a religious belief that all people are born blank slates and entirely equal.
>>
>>41853907
Pajeet detection grid overload
>>
If you people actually went outside, in the real fucking world, you'd realize that DA JEWS, third wave feminists and SJWs actually have no impact whatsoever on you day to day life. I have a job, I got laid before I even got fit, I have friends, some of them females and some of them black. Stop thinking everyone is out there to oppress you and make something out of your lives you pathetic autists
>>
>>41853896
So you agree there is a monopoly, we are making progress.
What you're saying is that the people on the losing end are at fault for not having just as strong of a media apparatus themselves. That's kind of the thing with monopolies, when rich and powerful people get together it get's really tough to beat them. That's why things like the Kartellamt exist. If the government takes their side, however, they are pretty much impossible to beat. How do you win an information war against people who control over 90% (deep in monopoly territory) of the schools and media?

>The point remains you have the right to state your disagreement publicly and politically.
Except when you don't, like in the examples given to you in this thread. The central dogma of modern leftism, that white people are evil because they committed the holocaust and that all people are equal and deserve to live in your country, are not to be questioned. Otherwise - social isolation, financial ruin, or if everything else fails, prison. As proven to you in this thread.

Do you think cults survive by imprisoning and harrassing everyone? No, they indoctrinate most to police each other. The imprisonment and harrassment is reserved for the hardheads who are strong-willed enough to speak up despite the social consequences.
>>
>>41853939
>https://desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/poor%20cunt/
>If I inject test into my peepee will it make it grow?
>hopes on roids because virgin
>crusade larper
You're the full package mate.
It's the jews fault noone wants to date you. There simply is no other answer left.
>>
>>41853913

While his first post did include "indoctrinated from birth," he also said, "Those who realize the injustice and speak up get imprisoned." And this latter part most definitely includes the likes of Mahler and Havenbeck, for if you ever listened to their speeches they were imprisoned for, you will notice they both have a strong focus on the indoctrination of the German people, whose root they argue is based on incessant holocaust propaganda and a collective guilting of the German people for their involvement in WW2.

So no, it was not moving the goal post. It was in alignment with the original thread of the discussion, which was indoctrination in Germany and the imprisonment for those who speak against it.

That you capitalize "Holocaust" is all I need to know about you.
>>
>>41853949
what even is this argument?

"if you are not proud of your skin you are being disrespectful towards nature"
>>
>>41852784
>average white guys
you're not an average white guy, you're a fucking loser

im an actual average white guy, and so are my friends. none of us have trouble getting laid or getting into a serious relationship.

>muh roasties
if you wanted a virgin gf you should have gotten one in your teens. any mentally healthy person over that age, male or female has been in a relationship after that point so it's a level playing field. if you havent, YOU are the problem

you are not average
the average person is the normie you so despise, who is happy with his life surrounded by first world luxuries, building a mildly to highly succesful career, being respected by his peers and loved by his partner

your personal problems are of your creation
your problem
>>
>>41853975
Until a critical mass of blacks/muslims is reached and shit hits the fan. Look at South Africa and Lebanon for the future of western countries. Both places that used to be prosperous but fell to exactly what is happening all over the west right now. Not pretty.
>>
>>41853754
You idiot. We are not talking about individuals "earning" their agency. This is about men and women, women are not evolutionary able to handle their own agency. Men have built and protected civilization, does this mean every man has to build a house and fight a war to earn agency? No, they earned it by virtue of their blood.
>>
File: 1468506669061.png (51KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
1468506669061.png
51KB, 876x773px
>>41850512
>live in urban county
>0 stonemason apprenticeships
>>
>>41853928
They are facts.
>>
>>41854031
>You idiot. How can you not see that I'm inherently better than all these women who hold all the values and did all the things I consider redeeming solely by being born with a penis?

>Men are good because they built and protected civilisation
>So I'm good not because I built and protected civilisation but because I'm a male. Also females who built and protected civilisation don't deserve anything.
>>
>>41854006
He tries to keep his liberal worldview from shattering so he cognitive dissonances his way into just randomly throwing out muh fallacies without actually addressing any of the points backed up by actual examples and studies (unlike his own points).

Even if the line of arguing wasn't semantically correct, it was always clear what we were arguing. He is just too much of a pussy to deal with it directly.
>>
>>41854012
Nice room temperature iq.
>>
>>41854000
> i'll search his name, and post a joke that he told to completely put down his argument.
Boy you're really mad now. Good job anon, you got me.

You realize your opinion doesn't matter right? Neither does mine. So getting all butt hurt over this discussion only makes you look childish.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go inject steroids into my bepis.
>>
>It's the jews fault women believe in self determination and working for your rewards
>How can they not see I am superior to all of them regardless of their achievements and my lack thereof if I FEEL like a a blue collar warrior man.
/pol/ are the new sjws.
>>
>>41854000
Wow, I've met idiots like you who look through others history in order to claim some moral high ground instead of arguing.
>>
>>41854007

It's not that difficult to understand, but first you would have to be aware that race is much more than skin color alone. I suggest you travel to other countries or predominately non-white neighborhoods and see for yourself that "people make the place." There's also a plethora of scientific articles you can find about the differences between the races as well.

The belief that different races could evolve tends of thousands of years in relative isolation without much interaction with each other and not produce any more differences than skin color alone is very infantile.

It is disrespectful to nature because "nature" and your ancestors spent all that countless effort to create the sub-species of the human species which you are, and you just willy-nilly blend up all that hard work because you feel like it. It goes against the evolutionary purpose, which is increasing refinement.

Race is more than skin color. Different races are like different sub-species, which if they evolved alone for a sufficiently period of time, would continue the evolutionary process to become entirely different species.
>>
>>41854012
Not the guy you're responding to, but isn't his persona (let alone the persona you assume him to be) completely unrelated to his argument? Couldn't the exact same things be said by a person who is not as much of a loser as you are making him out to be?

Your rebuttal is poor.
>>
>>41854102
Holy shit I get it now. He's from Reddit, it all makes sense. How else do you describe the emotionally driven arguments he's throwing out, as well as searching through people's history?
>>
>>41854120
> everyone who disagrees with me is a loser and a virgin.
>>
>>41853928

They are facts.

http://www.jta.org/2009/10/05/fundermentalist/at-least-139-of-the-forbes-400-are-jewish

http://thezog.info/list-summaries/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
>>
>>41854120
>How else do you describe the emotionally driven arguments he's throwing out, as well as searching through people's history?
Maybe a woman? Would explain the doormat mentality.
>>
>>41853049
no, not even close. The vast majority of combat happened on the Eastern front
>>
>>41854131
Meant for >>41854112
>>
>>41854012
Bro, you aren't arguing my points, I never claimed these things. Not to mention the fact that you are not average.
>>
>>41854145
They lost the air war and were in conclusion unable to invade while the growing RAF started attacking German industry. Sounds like a loss.
>>
>>41854062
Also:
>are we not allowed to express opinions on...
Lmao at nazis complaining that the current culture represses political beliefs.

If you had your way political dissent would be criminal and you cru about people telling you to fuck off when you whip out your own retardation.
>>
>>41854066
Females haven't built and protected civilization you mong.
>>
Sure is /beta/ in here. When are you faggots going to stop generalizing the worldview of others? No one here or on /pol/ claims we are superior to women just because we feel like losers; that's what you're saying without responding to the actual post.
>>
File: 147.jpg (25KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
25KB, 368x475px
>>41854147
>>41854131
>>
>>41854161
neither have any men alive today, what is your point?
>>
>>41854159
If you don't accept them argue against them.
>>
>>41854165
See >>41854131
>>
>>41854159
Not him, but I'm not a nazi just because I disagree about historical facts and don't want my homeland invaded and my people to die out.
>>
The funny thing is, none of you /pol/ cucks live by the ideology you gladly spout on every board you post on. Women walk all over you because you are weak willed, delusional beta males who project their insecurities on others. You think the world owes you everything, it doesn't. The media is biased towards the left because they get out there while you stay inside and cry about jews oppressing you and women fucking blacks while larping that you're actually a catch that deserves a virgin wife served on a silver platter. Maybe one you'll come to your senses and realize you are everything you hate and the reason conservatism is dying.
>>
>>41854234

How do you know what every poster on /pol/ is like? I fit none of those stereotypes and also post there.
>>
>>41854185
That's exactly what people are doing on this thread you sperg.

The entire alt-right/anime nazi """movement""" is based on the psychological pathologies of autistic rage-filled incels desperately searching for somebody to blame for their shit lives and something to direct their anger at.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>41854234
Holy shit, you're so mad it's not even funny anymore. You came onto a majority conservative website and then decided to get pissed because most of the people on here are conservative? Literally kill yourself.

Also, nice ad hominem arguments. You've pretty much prove to everybody here why most politics, but especially leftist ideology politics, are completely retarded.

Can we get back to talking about fitness now?
>>
File: 1436519482860.jpg (35KB, 458x334px) Image search: [Google]
1436519482860.jpg
35KB, 458x334px
>>41854195
>muh jews
>muh fascism
>muh racial purity

Yeah sure no nazi's here
>>
>>41854284
>Also, nice ad hominem arguments. You've pretty much prove to everybody here why most politics, but especially leftist ideology politics, are completely retarded.

lol 1 guy being stupid proves an entire ideology to be stupid
>>
ITT: roiding virgin dyels who lie about being in the army think they should have the right to decide whocan and cannot marry because statistically more men than women work blue collar jobs to fight decreasing masculinity, while being neets themselves.
Just let that sink in.
>>
>>41854264
>thinking that arguing facts and shit slinging insults at everyone who disagrees with you are the same thing

Also
>>>41854185 #
That's exactly what people are doing on this thread you sperg.

The entire alt-right/anime nazi """movement""" is based on the psychological pathologies of autistic rage-filled incels desperately searching for somebody to blame for their shit lives and something to direct their anger at.

Have you read half the shit you've posted in this thread? Do you know what projection is?
>>
Sage goes in all fields boys, this thread is pure cancer
>>
>>41853066
This

Real question is why are all /pol/tards THAT GUY

>presence makes females uncomfortable
>contrarian
>believes they are some sort of elite
>misses nearly all social cues
>>
File: student.jpg (94KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
student.jpg
94KB, 500x706px
>>41850519
JUST
>>
>>41850519
This

It's incredible so many people think otherwise
>>
>>41852975
They proved their ubermensch status with how good they did in spite of taking on the whole world

Also brits were considered racially top tier and Americans were made from the best of various European nations
>>
>>41851004
The fucking look on the father's face
>>
>>41851290
What? That is the definition of a rhetorical question.
>>
>>41853016
As in pretty much entirely
>>
>>41850519
indeed :(
>>
>>41853868
nigga u serious? a grown man is sitting naked in his naked fathers lap, sexual or not, that is weird af
>>
>>41850519
>>
>>41850512
>average

if you say so anon
>>
File: internetsing.jpg (160KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
internetsing.jpg
160KB, 1024x765px
>>41852746
(you)
>>
>>41850940
>Spartans being the toughest men
>early Roman legionaries

I'm not even memeing, those Romans went through hell with their constant permanent training.
>>
>>41853286
That's not true at all, it's just that their rules stem not from traditional values but from political correctness. Mostly talking about the far left sjw kind, center left people tend to follow societal norms like well adjusted individuals should.
>>
>>41854308
>Le projection meme
I have a good job, friends, and am fit. Try again.

Real nazis would have hated you.
>>
>>41855470
>I have a good job
No you don't
>friends
No you don't
>and am fit
No you aren't
>>
>>41850512
no it isnt
>>
>>41850539
I don't know how anyone can look at anything other than her tits, they're absolutely massive.
>>
File: 1413745584414s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1413745584414s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>41851057
What the actual fuck
>>
>>41850512
increased consumption of hormone filled dairy and animal products. these beasts were mostly vegetarian and only ate meat as rare treats.
>>
>>41850512
thats obviously cherrypicked you stupid nigger, its literally german propaganda you're falling for
>>
>>41850687
by the thickness of the wrists
>>
>>41853056
>"Hey society is kinda getting pretty bad off, and I'd like to see it not crash and burn in the future."
yeah thats exactly how they word their arguments
>>
>>41850512
I am 99% sure that they picked this guy for the photo because he looked buff.
>>
>>41850512
A furore Normannorum libera nos Domine
>>
>>41855989
>these beasts were mostly vegetarian and only ate meat as rare treats.
lol no
>>
>this thread still up
>ziz died for this
>>
File: 1466667007581.jpg (270KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1466667007581.jpg
270KB, 700x525px
>>41850825

Have you ever heard of something called "psychological projection"?
>>
File: image.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>41851243
>rethorical question
>question
>a rethorical question is not a question
You said there was no question in the OP and I pointed out there was. I never defended his answer. You're retarded and your stance is retarded. Learn to read and comprehend English you fucking swine.
>>
>>41854286
give me one reason why I shouldnt want to preserve white people.
>inb4 autistic virgin
Im a normie with a bit muscle and some closet extreme political beliefs.
>>
>>41853670
You don't think cleaning other people's toilets, and asses in the nursing field, is a shitty blue collar job? Are you retarded?
>>
>>41853304
Yeah,pretty much
Who you think should be put in charge, the strongest and most rational or the weakest and emotionally driven?
Look at Sweden and their insane political parties for a taste of what women do when in power
>>
>>41853335
old days 4chan laughed at child rape and mutilation
This is reddit tier humour
>>
>>41853491
In what universe gorillas eat soy?
The problem is soy itself, not crops or vegetarian diets
>>
>>41850940
I needed to hear this, I think.
>>
>>41853880
If you wanna ignore what happened to Rome, sure
>>
>>41853907
When there is clear difference between races, yeah you can be proud of it
or at least aware enough to not fuck up your genes be mixing with inbred sand monkeys or worse
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619-205439.png (708KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-205439.png
708KB, 1080x1920px
>>41853975
>>41853975
suuure,it doesn't affect (you)
It just affects thousands of children and women targeted by sex gangs imported by the millions by jewish run ongs
And all these people dying by nail bombs and being run over by trucks on a monthly basis
And all the disproportional victims of black on white violence
Despite this everything just get sweep under the rug
Go to your ti job, drink your weekly pint a and hope its not your city who gets a taste of diversity next
>>
>>41856967
Looks like he's thinking "Don't judge me, little dog. You'll understand when you're older."
>>
>>41858135
>source: /pol/-grade historians
>>
>>41859368

As opposed to fit/r9k-grade historians?
>>
>>41850825
>Beanie wearing
>ipad using
>bearded
>skinny jeans

Did you time travel back from 2009?
>>
>>41850512
college steals all the decent people, turns them into faggots.

need more chads and good people hanging out in blue collar jobs to show the proles how to behave.
>>
>>41852206
damn hansel has been hitting the schnitzel
>>
>>41860321
hansel is a boys name dumbass
>>
>>41851004
>>41851036
>>41851042
fucking hell, you can see the disappointment in the fathers face in every shot..
>>
>>41850519
>nazi cosplayers
be gone NEET scum
>>
>>41854625
It's supposed to be weird. That is the joke.
>>
File: thingken.png (10KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
thingken.png
10KB, 128x128px
>>41850512
You sure that's not the Bondi vet, anon?
>>
File: Welp.jpg (7KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
Welp.jpg
7KB, 227x225px
>>41850825
fuck you i cant help going bald faggot
>>
File: uhhh.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>41851004
>>41851036
>>41851042
did you just rip these from /pol/ anon-kun?
>>
File: swettindoggo.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
swettindoggo.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>41852206
oh mein gott frauline
>>
>>41850519
This
>>
>>41853003
Seriously fuck the jews
>>
>>41850843
>it'd be peace on earth for white people if the nazi's won
why do people project their own insecurities into their political beliefs, this is delusion at its finest
>>
>>41852309
i dont think my life would change one bit if i was banned from all libraries on earth
>>
>>41851057
Imagine doing this with your dad.

Stop and think about this. Imagine asking him to do this. And then getting in position for the shot. That close to his face.
>>
>>41850512
corporate greed
>>
>>41856967
this is like my worst nightmare
>>
>>41852206
>those kids looked more manly than 99% of people today
They didn't. Sorry, you are very stupid, don't post here.
>>
File: sev_tough_guy_021.jpg (27KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
sev_tough_guy_021.jpg
27KB, 700x392px
>>41852206
>those kids looked more manly than 99% of people today
Modern russian 16-years old boy in pic. Where is your god now?
>>
>>41850825
but this is wrong tho.

there's plenty of empires or states who never experienced any of these yet thrived.
>>41858135
what did happen to Rome anon? Please enlighten us
also if if the answer is gays, jews or religion please don't bother responding.
>>
>>41850512
We invented forklifts
>>
>>41854284
>majority conservative
Fuck off newfag. This site if anything is majority contrarian.
>>
>>41851194
Do you have a single scientific source to back that up?
>>
>>41862588
A fat 30 year old?
>>
>>41851138
>can't housebreak a woman
Can't do it anymore in this day an age. I mean you could try, but the law will fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>41862606

Human nature happened in Rome, brah. Corruption, in-fighting that exploded into civil wars, and degradation of honor and loyalty. Once Empire has expanded to its full extent, the local tribes that were hired as mercenaries by Roman generals only cared about getting paid. They have no loyalty towards Rome at all, but to the people who hired them. Generals from different parts of the Empire all marched towards Rome to claim the title of emperor with their own armies who were only loyal to them, and not to the idea of Rome itself.

Greed for wealth and power screwed it over brah....
>>
>>41862701
>farts
Sorry, what?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTVzJj61FuY
>>
>>41856087
>german
It's a man in Bohuslän, in SWEDEN before the war even started.
Just off yourself.
>>
>>41850512
I'll give you a hint: Think that guy went to the gym, dieted and obsessed about his height?
>>
>>41853507
moral of the story, if you dont want to be treated like a ugly piece of shit no one wants around them, dont be an ugly piece of shit.
you'll never have shit said to you if you're attractive.
no one will ever treat you as their equal until youre above them.
t. someone whos gone from attractive to fat and ugly to attractive again
>>
>>41852206
these young people are all pretty attractive. But I wonder what would've happened to you if you were like me?
>white skin & blue eyes & dirty blond hair
but
>manlet
>big nose
>ugly face
>fucked up hairline
>balding since 16
>no frame
>ugly teeth
>big lips
would I have been looked down like non-whites or jews because Im ugly even tho im white?
>>
>>41851057
compare his father his age to him
fucking shitty food, water, air pollution, plastics and no exercise
>>
File: 1497544087500.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1497544087500.png
35KB, 645x552px
>>41850555
>the grandfather buys
>the father builds
>the son sells
>the grandson begs
>>
>>41850825
Wrong. Society is lead by the strong and the weak people just follow their lead
>>
>>41850940
they love talking about "red pills" all the time but they can never handle this the real redpill and would rather blame (((the bogeyman))) than address any of their failures or shortcomings
>>
>>41850940
/thread/
as someone who's honours thesis was based on ancient european history i'm so tired of hearing
does anyone else think le olden days were better when people died at 43 years old and were crippled by diseases like dysentry,flu and smallpox and people didn't wipe their ass and STI's were everywhere but i saw a photoshopped quote from some philosopher on /pol/ pasted on an image of a greek warrior so i know modern society is trash as i am using every facet of modern society in my daily life including their fucking shithole of a board
>>
File: agonized man.png (770KB, 752x625px) Image search: [Google]
agonized man.png
770KB, 752x625px
>>41863537
>>
File: 1497074549721m.jpg (52KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497074549721m.jpg
52KB, 1024x576px
>>41850519
We could have had it all
>>
File: Ktigerart.jpg (93KB, 1024x474px) Image search: [Google]
Ktigerart.jpg
93KB, 1024x474px
>>41852948
50 pygmies could fight haffthor bjornson until he would die by heatstroke

National socialism took Germany from 7 percent of the world's industrial capacity to over 30 percent in the span of 8 years

The countries with remaining two thirds wanted them gone though. Had Germany persevered they would have been unstoppable in a decade.
>>
File: 1491502742924.png (552KB, 693x492px) Image search: [Google]
1491502742924.png
552KB, 693x492px
>>41850519
Fpbp

>I lift for this
>>
>>41852674
You have to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>41850512
Reading this thread and forgot I was in /fit/ and not /pol/.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.