[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls really do like soft hands right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tradie hands.png (139KB, 512x376px) Image search: [Google]
tradie hands.png
139KB, 512x376px
Since i stopped wearing gloves about 5 years ago (yes was a new fag) girls normally comment on my rough callused hands i swear sloots like the smooth bitch hands better. Thoughts?
>>
>>41850511
Fucked up hands because you can't grip the bar properly =/= rough hands
>>
Is mixed, have had both smooth and rough, have gotten compliments on both.

Just don't have faggot tier semi rough, no one likes that.
>>
>>41850511
Unless you train for something like strongman or hold the bar wrong your callouses shouldn't be out of control.
>>
>>41850530
wot? is that an insult. Anyone who does hundreds of pullups a week is going to have calluses
>>
put some lotion on your hands before bed. Doesn't get rid of them, but it makes your hands softer.

You should be moisturizing anyway. Check out skincare on /fa/
>>
>>41850561
>hundreds of pullups a week
nevergonnamakeit
>>
>>41850511
>keeping bitch hands because you think girls want them that way

ffs you beta shit
why do you even bother going to the gym
>>
>>41850511
curly?
>>
File: 1496422034105.jpg (44KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1496422034105.jpg
44KB, 403x403px
>lotion
They get in the sweet spot pig not being rough but not being girly. I'd invest
>>
>>41850582
they could have named it /fag/ better representation of them (/nohomo/ for fit)

gf loves to scratch and pinch my rough hands
>>41850835
put extra weight on, if you can do hundrets of pullups with an extra bodyweight of yours on your back you made it
>>
It puts the lotion on it's skin and it gets the hoes again
>>
Who gives a fuck what girls think of their hands
>>
File: 1497807508593.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497807508593.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>41850511
my dick's soft as fuck recently
>>
Girls like smooth boyish hands. Women like rough manly hands.
>>
>>41850511
Just like everything else, opinions vary. My ex used to complain about my calluses but my new bitch doesn't care at all. She just constantly compliments me on my body. Avoid boogie bitches.
>>
>>41851751
>It puts the lotion on it's skin and it gets the hoes again
Had to read it twice, but I lol'd.
>>
>>41850511
any hands that scratch skin aren't generally enjoyable.
it can be sort of a taboo thing, because 1. you're a guy so you have rougher skin by default. and you got male hands. and 2. some guys have callouses. this implies physical ability, such as what you do for work, or what your hobbies are. there is a bit of wonder because of having calloused hands.

my callouses peel up on their own every few weeks or months and i rip them off. i feel no hand-skin pain.

i don't see any disadvantage for having calloused hands, so long as you aren't making them bleed and shit. i see that like how newbies workout until they force themselves to vomit. but it's also important to maintain hydration and healthy skin care. this doesn't necessarily mean go out and buy lotions galore. i live in a desert, it's like 100+ out today, on rare occasion do i use lotion. and when i do it's a plain lotion with no added scents mixed with added water. too many people resort to product moisturizers and heavy soap use, when they could be drinking more water, and sweating more by choice. they become dependent on it for more reasons that physical and i see their lack of hydration manifest itself on a day to day basis as their performance becomes capped, and they choose to make moves based on how they physically feel and their attitude pertaining to the act of what they are doing itself.

>tll;dr
>people need to remember to take care of their skin from the most basic level - water
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.