[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel amazing on Tramadol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: praisehim.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
praisehim.gif
1MB, 600x600px
however i know this is a drug that if you were to take daily you'd have to keep upping the dose. Is there an anti depressant that would give me the same feels anyone know from experience? Not a super depressed person but i feel like my brains just not wired right always very low on happy feels despite working out hard and eating good
>>
>>41849964

Look up LSD microdosing. Seems to give great results when taken 3-4 times a week at 1/10 the normal dose in terms of upping general mood.
>>
>>41850021
yeah I've heard of that sounds good but LSD is like the hardest drug to find here in New Zealand but ill give it a go
>>
>>41850030
Don't bother with street, it will be a variant of 25i or whatever the new shit they're cooking up nowadays is. Go TOR, go DW, spend a couple weeks reading up and understanding before going for it. Do it cautious.
>>
>>41849964
Do you get the good feeling the same day or the day after?

If I take 100mg some hours before going to bed, I feel absolutely amazing the next day.

As for the anti depressant effect, effexor is the same.

Don't mistake tramadols high for what you "should be feeling". Remember that it is an opiod and it isnt anything wrong with you if you dont feel like this all the time...
>>
File: 1494976341724.jpg (48KB, 490x390px) Image search: [Google]
1494976341724.jpg
48KB, 490x390px
>>41849964
Auckland bro? I'm getting some more trams and taking them with me down to welly, hopefully they don't care about taking that shit on flights. I'm assuming it's safe.

Anyway I have no experience with antidepressants but I feel exactly the same way as you, if you have money see a shrink I'm sure they'll know more than people here.

Tramadol is a god teir drug, pretty chill no side effects if you keep the dose low, low chance of killing yourself. Just make sure you keep decent sized gaps between taking it. You don't wanna get hooked on the stuff and end up overdosing
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.