[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys stick to routines or just work at every machine available?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: s7yhmz9qd9gx.jpg (51KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
s7yhmz9qd9gx.jpg
51KB, 576x1024px
Do you guys stick to routines or just work at every machine available?
>>
I just work my body randomly each day, doing random machines till I hit all the major muscle groups. I keep vague track of my weights last time I used the machien and try to find a suitable weight each time.
>>
>>41849379
I workout from home and do whatever I feel like, sometimes in the nude.
>>
I just use random machines. I look around for guys that look close to my age but better shape and I use the machines they do until my muscles hurt
>>
I do SS, PPL, and SL before I use every machine in the gym. Just to be sure I'm not being meme'd by anyone.
>>
File: 1483512323841.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483512323841.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>41849394
>I just work my body randomly each day,
tfw, randomly pick 10 leg days in a row
>>
File: IMG_0920.jpg (24KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
24KB, 220x326px
ITT: Traitors to the resistance
>>
I always spot the people who are machine circuiting. Makes it look like you don't know what you're doing.
>>
Chad in the gym does any exercise he pleases at random, and he still has a better physique than you.
>>
>>41849418
> I look around for guys that look close to my age but better shape

Candyassgot
>>
>>41849379
>Do you guys stick to routines or just work at every machine available?
do people actually do the latter? I've always followed a routine, even in my teens
>>
>>41849379

I haven't been on fit much lately so I hope this is a new troll pasta.

Seriously though 90% of the machines are a bunch of fucking nonsense.
The only good machines IMO are all the basic cable machines and pulleys.
Cable crossover > Dumbell flies because of the risk of injury.
Lat pulldown and seated row are best exercises for people not strong enough to do pull ups or bent over rows.
Tricep pulldown is best alternative to skull crushers if you are worried about dropping the bar on your face.
Every machine in the gym not on that list should be melted into free weights.
>>
I do Upper push focus, lower & core, cardio, off, upper pull focus, lower & core, off. When I go in I have a plan of which excercise a I'm gonna do but if I can't do one as the machines taken If it's not practical to work in I'll usually substitute the excercise for something different. It's always good to change things up.
>>
>>41849379
I always make sure I work the biceps machine double, also I never do leg press because it's bad for your knees and ankles.
>>
>>41849467
>chad does any lift he wants at random and looks better than you
>chad eats whatever he wants and still looks better
>just have confidence

>chad hitting on stacey at the gym
>you can only watch from a distance
>jamal taps your shoulder
>watch this
>walks up to chad and stacie on bench
>black genetics outweigh chad genetics
>yo baby check dis shiet out
>throws an extra plate on whatever chad's weight was
>slams out 16 reps
>gets stacey's number right in front of chad

Always a bigger fish.
>>
>>41849379
Routine, doing ppl track every workout and work on inproving every lift each session even if it is just 1 rep
>>
I usually do my own thing, either a modified PPL or brosplit.

I try to do mostly compounds, although I do isolations if I feel that a certain muscle is lacking or if I want to scuplt a certain muscle group.

Routines are a good guideline, but once you understand your body, feel free to change it as you see fit.

The way I think of it is like cooking. When you are an amateur cook, you follow recipes. Once you've been cooking for long enough, you can modify it as you see fit, as long as you follow the general guidelines. Bodybuilding is an art, not a science, so its not a once size fits all type of thing. Find what works for you. Change it up if you plateau.
>>
My only machine is a barbell
>>
I did random machines when I started and I think it's a good thing. it was easy to do and I saw some noob gains in my chest already so it made me stay.
now I prefer dumbbells, cables and bodyweight but I don't really stick to a routine, I just workout all the muscle groups
>>
My only training were the streets of Brooklyn
>>
>>41849569
I only use the machines when the free weight area is completely packed, so I try to approximate my routine with the machines instead
>>
>>41849421
GOMAD + keto + paleo
>>
>>41849415
I bet it feels hot if you lift naked, i want to experience that
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.