[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids that are stronger than you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170619-142310.png (753KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-142310.png
753KB, 1080x1920px
How the fuck do these kids do it.
Looking for more of these young not fat or trennned up super kids to follow. They make me rage and train harder.

Serious question though. Why are these kids stronger than most adults in the gym what changed
>>
File: 0.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
80% of the time it was because the dad
>>
>>41847787
Stop being a weak cunt.
>>
>>41847787
Hormones in their food, same reason why 16 year old girls today are ten times sexier than 16 year old girls were 20 years ago.
>>
Usually they come from upper middle-class white families that have disposable income and parents with an interest in developing their kids as better people, while showing genuine enthusiasm for their interests. So the parents can pay for a gym membership and some training for a kid, as well as providing tons of food for them to grow with.
>>
>>41847840
That actually makes a whole lot of sense
>>
>>41847824
Still see loads of bean pole Auschwitz looking kids too though
>>
>>41847787
>16
>when i was that age I could squat deadlift and bench more than him
I'm pretty sure a 160 squat was one of the minimum requirements for my varsity football team.
>>
>sumo
>deadlift
Pick one and only one
>>
>>41848396
Damn, you must be on a pretty roided up football team for a ~350 lb squat to be a minimum requirement.
>>
>>41847787
they get into lifting during their prime and build muscle fast because they are in puberty
>>
>>41847787

High testosterone and HGH because puberty
Genetics, dad was probably a lifter since he started so young
Good diet and support/training because rich white boi
Growth hormones in food

I look at young men like this 16 year old and think of what could have been if I had started lifting in high school, hell if I had even played sports I'd be far better off. Or actually ate when I got home from school instead of firing up my console/laptop. Massive gains in muscle and height with those teen hormones that I'll never be able to use again. Unless I roid of course and that's for bitches.

It's a shame I guess.
>>
>>41848396
dude it's 162.5 kilos that's about 360 pounds
>>
>>41848721
Really? That ain't shit man back in high school that was the average JV players squat. Where are you from?
>>
>>41848721
The minimum bench to be considered for the lineman position at my old highschools varsity was 285+ lbs. And squat was 385+ lbs. But his was coming from a sport heavy state of Texas, but I hear it similar in other states like Florida and Alabama.
>>
File: chris_hansen.gif (25KB, 225x556px) Image search: [Google]
chris_hansen.gif
25KB, 225x556px
>>41847824
>16 year old girls today are ten times sexier than 16 year old girls were 20 years ago.
Uh, come again anon?
>>
>>41847824
You mean 13 year old girls. The average onset of puberty dropped from about 14 years of age to around 10 since 1950. Too bad laws haven't changed to accommodate this...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.