[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1489459659755.png (156KB, 1023x619px) Image search: [Google]
1489459659755.png
156KB, 1023x619px
My motivation to lift everyday was this girl. Now she's dating. I feel like I've wasted six months of effort. Guys, I don't want another one. What do?
>>
>>41847578
go find other qtie anon, they are more where the last one came
>>
>>41847578

Enlist in the Army
>>
I feel like killing myself with camel and oreos
>>
>>41847578

Swallow the iron pill, and understand that you should only lift for yourself.
>>
Well, it was for myself in a way
>>
File: 1469405734684.jpg (156KB, 1328x868px) Image search: [Google]
1469405734684.jpg
156KB, 1328x868px
>>41847578
Think of it more like a waste of a mindset than a waste of effort. Continue to develop yourself and let yourself enjoy things about other girls.

You'd be surprised at how much other girls can turn you on.
>>
>>41847578
You never had a chance with her, you allowed your ego to destroy your emotions. Recognize that you're not as fun and attractive as you think you are, you as a person have a long path of self improvement in front of you.
>>
>lift
>get sick cunt bod
>get better gf
>>
>>41847578
Get a better reason cunt
>>
>>41847578
LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

Really though, keep grinding. That way, when you find a better women in the future, you will already be at a point where you can impress her.
>>
You get over it. Relying on another person for your happiness/satisfaction is idiocy.
>>
Thanks
>>
>NEVER ASKING HER OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE

YOU WERE DESTINED TO FAIL, ANON!
>>
>>41847578
Find better motivation
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.