[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow so this the power of Veganism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170618-163707.jpg (418KB, 1056x884px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-163707.jpg
418KB, 1056x884px
10 years of natty lifting and not eating meat and I'll be able to diddly 425 for 1 whole rep? Wow wtf I hate meat now.
Vegan circle jerk thread? Cuz they're so superior
>>
This guy is a mystery, even if veganism is retarded you'd still theoretically be able to get enough protein to make decent gains.
Eating/training poorly enough to bench your body weight and dead 4 after 10 years and naming yourself the leader of vegan bodybuilding is quite a bad look though. Nobody likes people who think they're better than they are.
>>
>>41846218
The main issue is a lack of Cartinine.
>>
>>41846186
Meat is just a more efficient way of getting protein.
I eat a single steak while a vegan has to eat a fucking basket of plants to get the same amount of protein in one meal. You guys are not aware how much sheer volume of food does a typical vegan bodybuilder go through in a single day just to maintain his muscle mass.

It's not impossible to get big without meat, you just have to practically shove plants into your face the whole day. Just for comparison, Gorillas eat approximately 18 kilograms (40lbs) of leaves everyday to get their needed 500g of protein. 18 fucking kilograms.
>>
>>41846186
isn't his knee absolutely fucked? hasn't had at least 5 surgeries on it?
>>
>>41846568
not even remotely true
>>
>>41846568
>vegan protein powders
>>
>>41846186
Does this guy even care a about body building? I thought he biked a shit load and moved to Europe and continued biking a shitload.
>>
>>41846568
>I have never heard of beans and peanut butter
>>
>>41846568
>sheer volume of food
he supplements protein in his videos with hemp & soy powders, soy being 22g protein per 28g serving.
>>
>>41846568
that's because he isn't just eating tree/plant leaves like a fucking gorilla lmaoooo
>>
Call him Weak Nogains from now on plz, I already did a few days ago.
>>
>41846696
I actually suspect he might have made this video b/c of my comments.
>>
>>41846186
>good form despite max lift
>does not appear to use a belt and also uses hook grip
>massive looking arms
wtf i love VG now... ive always loved him though
>>
>>41846568
You can drink vegetables in smoothies now..its tight. So much more energy, clear skin, clear minded. I started eliminating a lot of meat and just drinking more vegetables and I feel way better..physically, spiritually...the only downside is I keep wanting to tell people about it, which is pretty embarrassing. But drink your vegetables!
>>
>>41846732
also, captcha: geroges bacon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.