[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Constipation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: x240-0k2.jpg (20KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
x240-0k2.jpg
20KB, 427x240px
How the fuck do I gain when I'm struggling with constipation? Everything I eat pretty much fucks up my bowel movements. Anyone here struggle with this? What kind of meal plan do you follow?
>>
File: 1494664767712.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494664767712.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>41845969
Drink coffee.
>>
File: 1457240804823.jpg (153KB, 1777x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1457240804823.jpg
153KB, 1777x1754px
I take enough zinc daily that I have constant diarrhea.
>>
>>41845969
Drink sour milk.
>>
Drink more water
Eat more fiber
Metamucil is your friend
>>
>>41845969
how's constipation a problem? I shit 2 or 3 times a day, it fucking sucks. I wish I could get constipated sometime
>>
>>41845969
>>41846137
take probiotic supps
>>
>>41845969
STEEL CUT OATS YOU FUCKING GINORMOUS FAGGOT FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
>>41845969
I was seeing blood on the paper when wiping a couple months ago. I was eating plenty of fiber at the time but not quite enough fat (around 70g per day which was usually 20% of my calories). I got to the point where I managed one painful shit per day instead of the usual 2-3 which isn't a bad case of constipation but my asshole had been torn which wasn't good.

I increased my fat to 25-30% per day and lowered my fiber intake a bit too. IMO, the most important thing I did was to take a shit after every meal as soon as I felt the slightest urge. Before I'd only shit when I felt a clear need that couldn't be ignored. In the beginning I had to shit really carefully so as to not further rip the tears in my ass. I'd spend 30min on the bowl, if that's how long it took, slowly letting the shit drop out with minimal pushing and trying to avoid opening the iris too much.
After about two months I didn't get pain anymore so the tears must've healed and I was able to shit pretty regularly three times a day: once sometime after getting up and twice after each of my two biggest meals of the day.

Eating at regular times and shitting at regular times in lockstep with meals is one significant factor in avoiding constipation, I believe. Meals should contain sufficient fat as that seems to be a factor in causing the response of making you want to shit after a meal. Don't wait until you have an unbearable urge to shit but always go immediately when the urge becomes noticeable.
Eating more fiber isn't necessarily good as that'll just create more shit which might make your shits more painful, if the hardness of your poop remains the same. The hardness is created mostly due to time spent waiting in the rectum being dehydrated. The longer you wait to poop the harder and more painful it becomes which is why you must forcefully break the cycle of fearing the painful shit you're going to have and, thus, waiting too long to do it which ensures it will be huge, hard and painful.
>>
>>41845969
Whey was making me shit bricks until I got some psygium
uh
psilleum

pseudonym

psssomething husks

some fibre supplements and it literally fixed my shit
>>
>>41845969
You're not eating vegetables
>>
File: Rectal_bulb_syringe.jpg (40KB, 948x716px) Image search: [Google]
Rectal_bulb_syringe.jpg
40KB, 948x716px
>>41845969
>>
>>41845969
Develop a mild coffee adiction. After my morning mug I have to shit within the hour pretty much always.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.