[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming /fit/ with dumbbells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 33537015_B.jpg (146KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
33537015_B.jpg
146KB, 800x800px
I found a pair of these dumbbells
Guide me to achieving /fit/ness with these items alone
>>
>>41844726
sell them and use the money to buy a gym membership or put towards an actual home gym
>>
>>41844736
this
>>
>>41844726
Lift them on a regular basis and you are golden.
>>
>>41844726
they come with a dvd usually. It shows you basically every possible exercise for each body part.
>>
>>41844736
>>41844753

this.
>>
>>41844830
u-hu, so set to 405 and squat them?
>>
>>41844736
>>41844753
>>41844833
this.
>>
Too bad it doesn't go higher than 53 lbs

Get a bench a d you can do most exercises you need.
>>
>>41844736
>>41844753
>>41844833
>>41844981
nah fuck that

>>41844829
okay
I also have one of the things in the pic
>>
>>
>>41844726
if you want to get as strong as possible dumbbells won't be enough. However, if you want to get jacked, they will be sufficient. You will need to do LOTS of reps tho.
>>
>53 lbs

So useless within 2 months?
>>
You can do lots of isolations with dumbbells, so you will atleast have some muscle, but there is no way your legs are gonna get much stronger than they already are.
>>
>>41845152
Well in two months I go back to college where I'll have access to a full gym so that works pretty well then
>>
>>41845264
pistol squats with 2x53lb can be demanding

but yeah get to a gym
>>
>>41845264
He could always do lunges as an excuse to go lighter, plus he could use a backpack full of weight.
>>
>>41844726
I just joined the /fit/ lifestyle and since I only had a bench/barbbell set I got these exact dumbbells.

Would I be able to basically hit every muscle group and keep up pretty decent shape with these two accessories? Not trying to be huge or anything but definitely obtain and maintain definition within all muscle groups.

Also closest gym is over half an hour away bc im in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>41845318
I feel like these are show offy at the gym cause no one does them... But i love them so...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.