[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hi /fit/

6'4 Brit here, been lifting big and eating big for about 5 months now, making great gains.

However was fucking qt the other day and although she was loving my body I was finding myself out of breath constantly when I was really ragging her.

I never do cardio because of my height and how hard it is to get my macros in and maintain muscle, but i want to be fit enough tp have a good 45 minute shag, any tips for cardio that can build stamina but wont hurt gains?

thanks boys
>>
>I never do cardio because of my height

lol wut. just eat more. if you're full, eat more calorie-dense food.

to get more stamina: do cardio. eat enough calories to compensate for the energy expended. the end.
>>
>>41843536
try animal moves. it's intense and unlike most cardio sports it will train your overall endurance
>>
>>41843536
If your benis was big enough, you wouldn't have to last 45 minutes.
>>
>>41843571
>>
> Anonymous
Bitch do you know how many fucking calories I eat already, I do not want to risk anymore defecit
>>
>>41843536
>>41845005

"Hey guys, how do I improve cardio without doing cardio?"

"How do I improve my body's ability to sustain greater metabolic demands without increasing my metabolic demands?"

Dude just drink more goddamned protein shake. You're like a fatty asking how to lose weight without cutting calories. You already know the answer just nut up
>>
>>41843536
>while you're running on the TREADMILL, Chad fucks your CRUSH for 45 MINUTES and he's out of BREATH because he doesn't do CARDIO
>>
>>41843536

Jump on the ERG machines, they're great cardio, good for your legs and good for your arms and a little for your back, while being low impact (as opposed to running). Plus if the machine has a display, you can work on your numbers over time, which is fun. BUT, learn how to do a proper rotation first, and always warm up and cool down. You can fuck yourself up on those once you really get good.
>>
>>41845648
Rotation? I googled this and nothing came up.
>>
Put 135 on the bar and do 20 touch and go power cleans consecutively with proper form. Tell me how it goes.
>>
HIIT training doing either sprinting or biking
>>
>>41846317
How do you do HIIT with biking? I feel like you would need a long open space
>>
Interval sprints, if you're so scared od losing mass: 30 sec on, 60 off.
And just change positions and tease em every couple minutes like a normal human being.
>expecting to just plow his ass for 45 mins straight
>not doing sex complexes for maximum gains
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.