[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich Piana racist phone call #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-211-1200x675.jpg (110KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-211-1200x675.jpg
110KB, 1200x675px
https://youtu.be/VSMusN6dzQU

Liberally our guy
>Inb4 the next 5 piana videos will all be public apologies
>>
Man. Who cares? The average Piana "fan" doesn't care.
>>
How can the owner of the 5% team be a racist? They're supposed to be good natured people. This is the end of 5% as we know it.
>>
>>41841077
>bawwwwwwwwww listen to this he said the n-word he a waciss and wife beater
Nobody fucking cares.

Also why does this jungle bunny call Rich Regina?
>>
>>41841256
I agree, it's just a fucking swear word god damnit, this guy wouldn't even care if rich was black
>you can't say the n word unless you're black
which is discriminating and racist
fuck america pc is the worst
>>
>>41841077
Meanwhile if my girlfriend got blacked my dick would be DIAMOND
>>
He got cucked and bitched about it. Who cares what he has to say. All he's going to do is shout obscenities from a distance.
>>
>>41841379
>which is discriminating and racist
>fuck america pc is the worst
Fuck you I guess.
>>
File: 1488057585757.jpg (188KB, 1136x804px) Image search: [Google]
1488057585757.jpg
188KB, 1136x804px
Rich is now my favorite bodybuilder...for something he did 10 years ago
>>
>>41841153
i kinda doubt that he is. honestly even black people hate niggers.
>>
File: 52515886_p1_master1200.jpg (339KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52515886_p1_master1200.jpg
339KB, 800x1000px
Rich Piana is now my FAVORITE youtuber.
>>
>trash talking people on their intelligence, facial features, height, dick length, mental illness, and just about anything else people can't change is fine
>but race or sex is just too far

Bad meme desu
>>
>>41841077
The only reason "nigger" is still viewed as an insult is because of it's historical usage during the times of slavery, which to be honest should by now be long forgotten and forgiven, but in all honesty returned to. But they still take it personal because it's the only thing giving them any sort of leverage against "the white man". The black race has not succeded in any form of civilization(detroit doesn't count) building, field of science, etc. or ever contributed anything to the evolution of the modern society we live in today. It's all been white men with maybe a few asians here and there(arabs included), but still MAJORITY WHITE. And it still stand like that today.
So they, in their very desperation, seek to throw all the negatives at us they can find, just in order to stay relevant. If not for all the """racist issues""" nobody would even care about blacks as they underperform in almost any field and are responsible for 50%+ of homicides, thefts, robberies, etc. despite being a minority in the united states. They are also one of the largest groups of welfare collectors in the US. So there you have it: "nigger" is just an attempt to stay relevant and has nothing to do with caring about how you're viewed based on skin color. If it were like that, things like "blondy" or "whitey" would be equally insulting. And they aren't. "Racial issues" is all about throwing anything you can at the powerful white out of your own inferiority. And we've been idiots because we allowed them to have a voice. If we hadn't gone soft, the world we be a better place. So to all my fellow men: stop giving a fuck about all this and move on to and focus on important things
>>
File: 62439420_p5_master1200.jpg (157KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
62439420_p5_master1200.jpg
157KB, 1024x1024px
>>41841652
They need to cling to something.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.