[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best chest builder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Sup fellas. On my push day (inb4 hurr durr ppl sucks) I do bench press 5x5+ as my first chest movement. I also do OHP which I guess hits the upper pecs to some extent. My question is: For my second, hypertophy focused (3x8-12 reps) chest movement, what should I pick? So far I've tried incline dumbbell chest presses and incline dumbbell flyes, but I've heard people say the standard chest flyes are better? What's your take on it /fit/, what helped you build your chest?
>>
>>41839051
Fuck any bench movement. If you want to hit the ecs you have to isolate them. Use some form of the beck deck machine. Machines are the best way to isolate the pecs.
>>
>>41839065
Alright. I've been under the same imporession, I just have a hard time pushing my self to the max in bench movements that doesn't involve a barbell. It feels like instead of fatiguing my chest, my other muscles just take over once it gets too heavy.
>>
>>41839051
My push day goes...

Flat bench 1x12-1 from 185 to 315.
Incline bench 5x8-5 at 205
DB shoulder press 5x10-8
DB incline bench press 5x8-6
Cable fly bullshit
Rope pushdowns bullshit
>>
Try all of them and see which works best for you.

Chest is notoriously hard to find something you can "feel" in the pecs.
For me it is wider grip BB bench, and move the bar slower up and down the first half of the lift. I find the faster I try to move any chest movements, the more the triceps fire into it.
>>
for chest all you really need is incline bench, flies and dips
>>
File: iso.jpg (108KB, 714x477px) Image search: [Google]
iso.jpg
108KB, 714x477px
>>41839065
>>41839092
Might go back to using this machine, then. Back when I was a total noob without any structure to my workouts, I used to hug this machine, and the chest was the only part of my body that actually grew. Thanks for the advice fellas
>>
Was having the same problems myself. Jeff came through for me on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_oHWuQhyMY
>>
>>41839121

>Using machines

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>41839455
That's where you're wrong...

pal;)

For real though, most people with aesthetic pysiques use some form of isolation machines. Machines are fine as long as you dont use them instead of compound lifts.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.