[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: o-DEPRESSION-ALCOHOL-facebook.jpg (169KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-DEPRESSION-ALCOHOL-facebook.jpg
169KB, 2000x1000px
Drinking because of deppresion. Does it affects my gains if i still have a good diet?

/fit/.. ?
>>
Yes. It will also make your depression worse.
>>
>>41838281
stop drinking man .Its fucking wothless. It will snap your brain
>>
>>41838281
bruh dont do it.

I'm a fairly high functioning alcoholic - have a good job and friends and family BUT I lost all my gains.

I was shredded and hitting 1 pl8 ohp, 2pl8 bench, 3.5 pl8 squat, 4.75 pl8 DL and i let it waste away to nothing.

Lift hard, read books, try new things and you won't need to drink. I tried pills and therapy for a while but that didn't do shit, change comes from within.

If you're suicidal its time to seek help, if not get up and get out there, its not as bad as you think.
>>
If you're under the misconception alcohol is anything other than the bane of your existence you're dead wrong. Heres the good thing, every single social and mental ailment you're dealing with will get inevitably get better when you don't consume alcohol.

I was in your shoes, my 18 year little old brother just died from the same problems you're battling. My whole entire life was completely fucking unmanageable. I was never happy, only numb. The sole reason I existed on this planet was to forget that I exist. I would go to any length.

You need to go to treatment,

No addict ever. Ever! Wants to go to treatment, the thing is that's the only option, you need a fundamental mindset change that entails more then just saying I'm done using. Most only go when there's absolutely no where left to turn, some never will. Very few things feel as good in life as being under the influence. It caresses you when you're down, loves you, and is there for you when no one or nothing else is.

The truth is if you think life is going to magically get better by doing the same thing over and over when the results up to this point have been a resounding failure you might as well just end your suffering right now.
>>
Well.. not addicted but i only feel kinda better when im not sober. I guess ill try to keep that thing away from me. Ty
>>
>>41838281
wat teh fuq tho, lifting cured my depression, now I'm just sad about things, but at least I'm making efforts to change what I can for the better
>>
Just calculate it so you need over 2k kcal to get fucked up if you're doing it once a month it's not a very big deal but you should stop. 3 months ago I started to smoke hash/weed twice a month just to get fucked up and I've never felt better in my entire life + gainz are insane. If you want to avoid munchies drink a double protein shake before smoking.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.