[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice, my life completely lacks direction. I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: van goyes.jpg (31KB, 615x394px) Image search: [Google]
van goyes.jpg
31KB, 615x394px
I need some advice, my life completely lacks direction. I know a lot of young people feel that same way but also a lot of people don't seem to care, they're happy to float through life, maybe they're already comfortable and it's not a big issue to them.

But this keeps me up at night, I carry it around with my all day every day, I have this all consuming constant nagging, I need to achieve something, I need to do something fulfilling. And the truth is aside from my work ethic and desire I am pretty average, I don't have any connections, I don't know any successful people, I don't have a career.

Can any of you guys relate to this, and what did you do to turn your life around?

I'm currently working 40 hours per week in a meaningless and poor paying job, and I'm 95% sure my fitness/bodybuilding obsession is just a distraction. It's probably just something I do so I can tell myself I've done something meaningful.
>>
How old are you and what education do you have?
>>
>>41838196
Go to youtube and watch some of Jordan Peterson's videos. Maybe start with some cuts from his lectures. If this resonates with you maybe it's what you need.
>>
> I'm 95% sure my fitness/bodybuilding obsession is just a distraction. It's probably just something I do so I can tell myself I've done something meaningful.

congrats, you're halfway there. realizing that lifting is a distraction from things that really improve your life in the long run and put you on the right track is the key
>>
>>41838196
If you really had the desire you'd have figured something out already wouldn't you huh

Why not go to school
>>
>>41838196
Can relate. Am 22 been going through for a few years. Nothing you can do other than listen to yourself and go at your own pace. You will get out if you do that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.