[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How swole to bend the rules?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: meera.jpg (41KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
meera.jpg
41KB, 400x600px
Hey /fit/,

How swole do you have to be to leave social norms behind?

My fit cousin's been mirin' my gains, squeezing my bis and flirting with me. I want to bang her, but I don't want to end up like the autist on /r9k/ who tried to bang his mom.

Is it possible to be so buff and so alpha that the average girl doesn't care if you're her cousin?
>>
>>41837993
My cousin I hadn't seen in like 5 years tried to give me head after her and her husband broke up. If you get fit enough and there's even any type of sexual tension, you can get it, cousin or not. But there's probably gonna be a lot of regret afterwards no matter how hot you are.

If you're gonna go full degenerate you better be swole as fuck and fuck her better than she's been fucked in her life so shes conflicted on how to feel.
>>
>>41838005
>tried to give me head
Why didn't it work? Was your dick too big or her mouth too small?
>>
>>41838019
Baby dick syndrome.

Naw, I Pussed out to be honest familia. I thought about how ashamed my mom would be of me if she ever found out. And knowing how much my family gossips, she would have eventually. Wasn't worth it when I can just get my dick sucked by some other chick with half the drama
>>
>>41838029
That's been keeping me from making my move, too. I'm afraid if I flop, she'll tell my other big-tittied cousins and they'll have a laugh behind my back or worse, brand me a creeper.
>>
Maybe I should just try to cuddle her. I read a meme about some faggot paying a woman $350 just to cuddle, and she was fine with it as long as she didn't have to look at him or kiss him.
>>
>>41838045
>not fucking them all so they are all afraid of gossiping
>not having them all shamefully agree you were the best they have
Big-tittied cousins are wasted on men like you.
Just wrap it and you'll be fine, deny it if it ever comes out (it won't, they would be branded degenerates too).
>>
>>41837993
anyone got that /r9k/ screencap?
>>
>>41838029
"can confirm, our cousin Anon is a fag. tried to suck his dick but he didn't want to. Auntie anon must be devestated"
>>
File: M¡ke P@+0n RXN2.jpg (10KB, 480x360px)
M¡ke P@+0n RXN2.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>41837993
>>
File: ossiketolamilk and cookies.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
ossiketolamilk and cookies.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>41837993

This reminds me of something that happened to me about 3 months ago.

>be me
>enjoying sweet noob gains combined with dbol
>new haircut
>visit senpai
>cousin (15) exclaims "pecs" and feels my chest for 10-20 seconds
>asks if I've been working out
>flex arm "you tell me"
>"oh my god"
>holds my arm as we walk along the street with her friend later that day
>touches my abs at dinner
>"solid"

>mfw
>>
>>41838273
Anon, you're a genius!
>>
>>41838447
Nice copypasta m8.
>>
>>41838263
>>41839868
>Anon, you're a genius!
I meant that reply for that comment. ^
>>
File: 0xDSO3e.png (652KB, 2688x2616px)
0xDSO3e.png
652KB, 2688x2616px
>>41838273
>>
>>41839878

No this actually happened to me.
>>
>>41840195
More details needed. When did you put the spurs to her, how far did it go that day, etc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.