[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday, was a hardly worthy work out day. I had many lifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 227277277227626626277272.jpg (61KB, 407x398px) Image search: [Google]
227277277227626626277272.jpg
61KB, 407x398px
Yesterday, was a hardly worthy work out day. I had many lifts to try that day. But my card was not accepted at the gym. My step mom canceled our joint membership because I did not mow the lawn. Now all I can do is run around the neighborhood while my disgusting husk of a body violently slams downward with each step. The membership was all I had. So long /fit/. Back to the darkness of obesity for me.
>>
Nice blog. Keep blaming everyone but yourself, it will get you far, brah.
>>
>>41837346
get a job you thick cunt
>>
>>41837382
I tried friend. I live in a very small town and my step mom owns 2 out of the 4 businesses in the surrounding area. One of those businesses is the gym I was blacklisted from. The other two shops hate my "family" and would never hire me.
>>
>>41837437
Time to do unpleasant things to leave your rural hellscape then? Or stay obese and die alone in the stix.
>>
>>41837437
Then maybe you should have mowed the lawn
>>
>>41837346
Then mow the lawn you lazy piece of sponging shit
>>
>>41837346
Stop being a huge faggot and mow the lawn
>>
>>41837437
Get a job outside of the surrounding area
>>
File: hegwords doge.png (190KB, 417x638px)
hegwords doge.png
190KB, 417x638px
>>41837346
get a grip faggot
>>
Become your stepmums annilingus slave.
>>
>>41837600
My step mom removed the rubber safety chute from the push mower. It spits rocks at my face whenever I try. She married my dad for his money. He had a big inheritance. He had a stroke before he met her and is immobilized. I have cerebral palsy, but I can run and do leg workouts with gym machines. My arms are a bit deficient. I may be lazy, but my step mom is not helping. I will still try to run even if she soaks my shoes again.
>>
>>41837649
Congratulations anon. You win the most unfortunate poster of the day award. Your prize?
>(you)
>>
>>41837649
Will your stepmum let us have this dance, Cinderella?
>>
"i was born with glasses bones and paper skin. Every day i break my arms and every night i break my legs. I sit there in terrible agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep."-OP
>>
>>41837681
Once she is done being ass reamed by the local chocolatier. He makes fine sweets, but that is all he has. She has "danced" with most of the men in this town, I am sure. Sorry for this thread. You guys are the only interesting minds I have available to interact with. I will never be attractive, and I will probably die early. But I appreciate all of you. I should probably go to bed now.
>>
>>41837741
Don't stay up too late or your alpha as fuck stepmum will take away your internet and peg you.
>>
Jesus I'm sorry if true that's horrible
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.