[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lifting for girls/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: womyn.jpg (1MB, 1500x3341px) Image search: [Google]
womyn.jpg
1MB, 1500x3341px
seriously, no matter how miserable you are, dont do this
>>
>/lifting for coke whores/
yeah not a great idea
>>
>>41836496
>b-but muh career

this i why i hate girls. i can tolerate sluts. i cant tolerate the amount of mental gymnastics these cunts make
>been together for more than 5 years
>stay together and support him during his worst depression phase
>she actually implies that taking a single semester break is a massive delay when the majority of students doesnt finish in time anyway
>acts like she is career oriented but works in fucking human resources (like what the actual fuck, when i only read that story first i expected someone from a good law/medical school, not fucking hr for fucks sake like where is your self-awareness)
>broke up with him
>start fucking rich middle aged guys

why cant this cunt just admit that she wanted some dick in a fancy hotel she cant afford with her shitty job? why does she have to make a story for it? at this point, is she lying to herself?
>>
The girl is a whore no doubt, but I don't feel bad for the guy at all. Why would anyone want to have anything with a depressed lazy plebbitor?
I hope she gets aids tho.
>>
please convert your images to .jpg before starting another shit thread.
>>
>>41837165
its already .jpg you autist
>>
>>41836349
/fit/ is just pissed they see them selves in this guys position a drop kick who sucks at school and is sad had a girl who tried to help him but he couldn't even help him self. and all he wanted to do was browse shitty boards and play vidya.

litterlay a thread 5 times a day. how do i make my fat gf loose weight. /fit/ would say be alpha and just leave her.

besides the drugs and the drinking she did just what any alpha would do they left the weakling beta cuck for someone who can handle their shit.
>>
>>41837242
i dont care if she is a slut. its the mental gymnastics and victim complex that bothers me. she is a cunt with a shitty degree fucking more successful, older men and snorting coke while trying to act responsible with a moral highground
>>
>>41836349
then give me another reason!
>>
File: glasses.jpg (58KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
58KB, 600x450px
>>41837450
lift for 2D
>>
>>41837165
are you retarded?
>>
>>41836349
Fuck her. But fuck him more. I fucking hate the lazy sacks of shit who think they can just do nothing and have everybody pat them on the back and tell them they're doing a great job.
>>
>>41840000
he's still doing more with his life than this stupid HR whore, if he chose some reasonable profession. I was practically in the same situation as him, delayed my degree, because I fucked around on 4chan, lifted and played video games, and I never worked a day in my life until I finished university. I still got a job right after graduation and now earn several times the average salary in my country after 2 years. My life still pretty much revolves around video games and shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>41837523
Whoa. I think I found a new favorite sex position to try out. Of course that means I will in fact be lifting for girls, cuz I only like 3D
>>
File: 1492546190721.jpg (42KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
1492546190721.jpg
42KB, 600x412px
>>41836349
She was probably dating some broke lazy Berniebro and just wanted an alpha to grab her by the pussy.
>>
>>41840291
In this pic Trump is like 'Come over to my tower later bitch, I'll let you snort coke off this weeks copy of Newsweek, which I'm on the front page of, then I'll grab your pussy"

LOL, could you imagine how wacky that would be?
>>
>>41840309
i like talking about politics 24/7 . donald trump jokes are my bread and butter
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.