[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saturday Night /fit/ Feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 36

File: FridayNight7.jpg (228KB, 851x710px) Image search: [Google]
FridayNight7.jpg
228KB, 851x710px
I've opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
>>
>>41835864
>Got any plans for tonight?
No.
>>
>>41835864
I've decided to forego EDC in Las Vegas in favor of lifting tonight, trying rockclimbing tomorrow, and joining a judo gym on monday, as well as doing a full brake job on my car tomorrow. Ditching another rave tonight and a girl's invitation to come and fuck tomorrow, because she is in another city. So my Friday night is screw everyone, I'm doing what I want to do. How are you OP?
>>
>>41835864
>How was your workout today?
I don't work out at all anymore
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
On the path to 10k+ a month and I'm slowly losing my mind
>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
I don't do anything other than work

I'll be working on a design tomorrow, hoping to get in at least 2-3 hours of work and focus on my job on Monday
>>
File: 1482796198663.jpg (206KB, 990x825px) Image search: [Google]
1482796198663.jpg
206KB, 990x825px
>>41835864
I've done the same thing every single Saturday since 2014.

>sleep in
>wake up and cook lunch
>go to library
>come home, clean my house
>hit the gym, go hard as fuck. Sometimes to the point of having a panic attack.
>eat a snack and rest
>go for sunset run
>drive over bridge, take in the scenery
>grab 40oz bud light
>listen to podcasts
>go to sleep at around 1

To all the young anons, this is your mid 20s if you don't sort yourself out.
>>
Met old friend at gym. Hope i didnt scare him off going hard. He said he was just starting. Hope to see him again. Took kids swimming. Had some pudgy but cute as fuck big titty mom trying to get me to look at her. Her kids wpuldnt leave me alone though. Actually all the kids there (like 7) wanted me to throw them into the pool over head like i did to my boys. Told them little shits no. Had some teenage ghetto black girl eye fucking me too...not plesent..

Having late bacon and eggs dinner
>>
File: pence sad.png (181KB, 260x305px) Image search: [Google]
pence sad.png
181KB, 260x305px
>tfw you will never come home after a workout and your gf feel on your arms and complement your gains then feed you a cooked meal
>>
File: 1497147043109.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497147043109.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
I'm in a position in my life right now where it feels like I'm floating on a raft in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight, lacking any sort of direction or goals, wasting away the days of my youth. On the positive side I managed to actually get a good workout in the gym today with no pain, considering I'm recovering from a knee injury.
>>
>>41835864
Feelin real nice tonight. Usually a sad cunt over my ex because I'm beta as shit but it hasn't been as bad the last few days, I've stopped ghosting other chicks which is a good sign. Missed my workout today because I was out with some friends all day and when I got home at 4 or 5 I was so beat that I just passed out. Can't sweat missing a day though, we're all gonna make it
>>
File: clothes_for_fit.jpg (323KB, 1500x1179px) Image search: [Google]
clothes_for_fit.jpg
323KB, 1500x1179px
>early thirties
>Live in an awesome area (Denver metro)
>Own a house
>Balding, but 6'2 and fit
>$150,000 salary, military reserves and bonus add about $35,000 to that
>alone on a saturday night
>tfwnogf

At least I have a date tomorrow with a hot mulatto girl in PA school.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 326x414px
>>41835864
Just trying not to fall into my depression hole again.

Popped some melatonin a bit ago. Gonna try to get more than 3 reps at 225lbs on the bench tomorrow.

Debating whether or not I should eat a giant ass breakfast before gym or eat no food at all and try.

Tomorrow is father's day but I don't want to talk to my dad at all. Gonna have to muster up the courage to give him a call regardless...

That's my night so far
>>
File: prairie dogs.jpg (114KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
prairie dogs.jpg
114KB, 858x536px
>>41836290

Have two eggs and some low-sugar instant oatmeal.

You're gonna make, it, brah.
>>
>>41835864
I feel like I missed out on my only chance to get a girl who is strong-willed, family-minded, and has a decent body

On the other hand I kno it's probably for the best because we had a lot of differences and I'm just looking through rose-tinted glasses.
>>
File: patch pepe.png (128KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
patch pepe.png
128KB, 380x496px
>27
>just starting to get ripped
>tfw job prospects are shit
>field work experience and that's it
fml lads
>>
File: 1481863034102.jpg (64KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1481863034102.jpg
64KB, 900x675px
>>41836327
26, right there with you brah. Bear the pain and keep fucking pushing, we're going to m-make it goddammit.
>>
Rest day, been lying on bed most of the day

Im missing my gf terribly, I just want to be cuddling with her but unfortunately she's out the city because her husband took her for a family reunion (booooooring...)
>inb4 hurr husband... yeah what are affairs

Not really, I went out yesterday and Im on a cut so nothing in mind
>>
File: jobsconfused.jpg (15KB, 298x448px) Image search: [Google]
jobsconfused.jpg
15KB, 298x448px
>>41836206
the fuck? this is not out of the question for anyone.
>>
>>41835864
Does anyone else struggle to be comfortable in their own skin. I feel confident that I know who I am but at times i feel so shitty. I feel like I look like shit and I feel so lonely and like a loser. It's like I feel like I need to have a gf and a lot of friends. I'm really trying my hardest to feel comfortable just being me and doing my own thing but I can really struggle to be confident at times.
>>
>>41836401
>Does anyone else struggle to be comfortable in their own skin.

Certainly, I'm actually pleasantly surprised when I see my reflection. I walk around thinking I look like a pudgy androgynous lesbian.

Looking back at my life I always wonder why I couldn't have been happy at where I was at the time, yet I'm always struggling to keep up with my peers. It ensures I'm constantly unhappy.
>>
>wasn't able to go to the gym on friday night because for once in my life I actually had a social thing planned
>no problem, decide to just go saturday night (tonight) instead
>head to the gym, get there at about 8:40 thinking they close at 10
>finish warming up for a bench and hear "the gym will be closing in 10 minutes" announcement
>gym actually closes at 9 on saturdays during the summer

F U G G
>>
>>41836394
What?
>>
>>41836433
what happened? were you so busy that you couldnt go in the afternoon?
>>
>>41836422
Maybe that's it. A lot of my peers from HS are graduating and I'm a year behind cause I'm a Chem major who's like the dumbest one in the class.
>>
>>41835864
Still recovering from an elbow injury so I worked on form today

things are looking up for me and I finally feel that I have some direction now

I was looking forward to smoking a blunt today but I don't think i'm going to today
>>
File: 1464135486363.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464135486363.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>41836206
we'll get there anon. as long as we keep moving forward
>>
>>41836433
You should go early mornings. Weights are always available, and there arent a whole lot of people that time.
>>
>>41836455
Huh, well don't get discouraged if you are passing. I finished a shitty major so I didn't graduate at the "late age" of 23 and I'm paying for it now big time. As long as you get a degree with decent job prospects you will be destroying you peers in terms of income and career by 25. So many of friends became bar tenders, golf cart attendants and landscapers after college.
>>
>>41836445
yeah, the social thing continued into today

>>41836474
I go to a uni gym - it's extremely empty during the summer, especially on weekends no matter what the time
>>
I need to find out how to make money on the internet.
>>
I learned I'm manic and have been depressed for half my life but have been refusing to face my mental issues, starting therapy soon
>>
>>41836501
rip off lonely fedoras fooling them like you're a stacy and have them pay for your flights and expenses
>>
recently signed up to another gym (golds) and bumped into some guys that would try to bully me when i worked at walmart and i signed a year long contract so im fucked
>>
>>41835885
stupid
>>
>>41836536
Fuck, I know that feel. My crazy room mate used to manage my favorite gym. Not going to lie I just beta'd out and went at weird hours. He would still show up at 8pm on Saturday to workout, just me and him. Weird AF.
>>
>>41836493
Oh thats nice! But also going in the morning is cool to because it wont conflict with the plans that you have.
>>
>>41836536
you posted about this in another thread didn't you
>>
made out with this girl I'm friends with on Thursday night
she's got a boyfriend (yes I know I'm a cuck) but we've been good friends for a while

she asked me 'if I'd ever thought about her' before that happened and she told me she had feelings for me before she came onto me

it lasted for a few minutes before she went home. next night she uploaded a photo talking about how much she loved her boyfriend and she's not messaged me since we kissed

why am I such a cuck
>>
>>41836147
That doesn't sound bad(?)
>>
>>41836586
yeah laying in bed watching netflix hoping to strike up a conversation with someone
>>
>>41836601
If you're not the boyfriend, you're not the cuck. The boyfriend is the cuck. You are the bull.

Although in this case the girl is the real winner.
>>
Hyped myself for a Tinder date by listening to my discography beforehand. Nothing like getting the "I'm awesome" mentality than reflecting on past accomplishments.

Might just start recording music for an audience of one so I can hype myself at will
>>
>>41836624
whutcha watchin
>>
>>41836640
forensic files u?
>>
Guys I'm going to a Metallica concert tomorrow. What do you think the odds are that I pick up some pussy?

I'm thinking very low to none, but the odds gotta be there man. They just gotta.
>>
>>41836612
It's comfy I guess but awfully stagnant. I just wish I had a nice GF who likes to run on the beach with me.
>>
>>41836536
>outlift them
>cuck them
>>
>>41836478
I'm not super worried about money anon. I know I'll be able to find a job with a Chem degree. I'm worried about being left behind. Everyone's graduating and has SOs while I'm still in college and single with not really great social skilled
>>
>>41836644
it's a metal show so i'd say about 10% of the people there will be women so probably not very high. go for it anyway
>>
>>41836644
Nah man. You gotta be picking up pussy everywhere you go. Remember no rest day
>>
>>41836666
Metal quads best quads

But no chance probably
>>
>>41836657
How old are you? Honestly if you're a guy things don't go critical until your in your early 30s. It might not be ideal but you can manage.
>>
>>41836665
I'm hoping because it's Metallica, one of the most popular bands ever, that chicks will go just to see some famous rock stars. But I'm not really banking on it. Honestly, if I made out with a chick for like 10 seconds at this concert I would consider it an enormous success.

>>41836666
True dat bro, nice Satan quads, I consider this a good luck sign.
>>
>>41836683
I'm 22 and male
>>
>>41836642
watched He Never Died last night, pretty good. Forensic Files looks very bingable, used to like those sort of shows but haven't watched any in years
>>
I haven't had friends since I was 13. No friends has caused every problem in my life.

Not having friends meant I never met girls which led to social isolated

Becoming isolated meant I became lonely, miserable, bitter through high school

Being miserable and isolated in high school meant I didn't learn how to interact socially with peers and get annoyed by most people, which carried over into college so i basically had the same existence there

All the isolation, misery, loneliness, etc, meant I had nothing to work towards, so no motivation

No motivation meant I stayed a manlet and holocaust mode and didn't do great in college because studying is difficult when you have no motivation and nothing to strive for

Graduate college, move back home, work shit job because I don't see the point in trying grad school, terrible relationship with parents (they are assholes, I'm an asshole, so we all barely even talk to each other, also an only child)

Now a 25 year old kissless friendless shut-in (besides work) who has never even attempted to get a girl and now I'm scared to not only try to get a girl, but even friends, because everyone has always hated me so I don't want to burden others with my presence. I've basically been a shut in since I started high school at 14. No life experiences at all.

And not only that, but I know if I try to have "real" conversations with anyone and don't just crack jokes, or try to actually hang out with people, it will become clear very quickly that I have no friends, no girl, no life, the people I talk to will repel from me because of this, and I'll be worse off than when I started.
>>
>>41836285
if pic is your fit pls ditch the shoes and vest
>>
File: 1490233241460.jpg (135KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1490233241460.jpg
135KB, 500x521px
>>41836698
Then I'd say you're good to go, my room mate is 29, still in college and has a bright future ahead of him. Don't get caught up in comparing yourself to the Jones', I know its a cliche but it doesn't matter. There are poorfags in their late 20's who still manage to make it. If you're on the right path now you still have an advantage over the 99% of people who are born into this world, toil for resources and return to the earth.
>>
>>41836696
Don't spend the whole time trying to pick up chicks at the concert. The whole point is to enjoy the music, if you're concerned about getting some tail you miss out on the whole show.
>>
>>41836722
Of course not, dude. I'm going to see Metallica, I've wanted to see them my whole life.

Just saying, making out with chicks at a Metallica show would be pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>41836728
I'm jealous as fuck dude. They are playing near me in a few weeks but I'll be busy at the time. Best of luck with the chicks.
>>
>>41836721
Thanks man, I'm trying hard to keep my mind in the present and work hard towards my goal. I hope you make it too anon
>>
>>41836754
Thanks breh. Bought these tickets the second they went on sale, and even then had a tough time getting decent enough seats. Been looking forward to this all year.
>>
>>41836708
I know these feels, cept I get along with my parents

feels exhausting to have to make small talk and jokes with coworkers all day every day to not be seen as a psycho, I just wanna zone out and work till it's time to leave most days. I do enjoy talking to a couple of them at least, but still have to be careful to hide my power level
>>
Group of friends always make plans with each other, never get asked to go. They even do it in front of me sometimes. I want to say something but I dont want to come off as desperate.

Not sure if its because Im pretty quiet or what
>>
>>41836769
>I'm trying hard to keep my mind in the present and work hard towards my goal.

This is the most difficult part of life, Godspeed.
>>
>>41836644
Nah man. You gotta be picking up pussy everywhere you go. Remember no rest day
>>
File: IMG_0868.jpg (902KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0868.jpg
902KB, 4032x3024px
Laying in bed with the wife and dog watching alien covenant, squat and deadlift doms got me t o a s t y

Here, have a spider
>>
>>41836769
the fact that you have a solid goal is fantastic. never lose sight of it and you'll be able to power through anything
>>
File: eunji[1].png (328KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
eunji[1].png
328KB, 471x480px
I want to start writing essays for high school and college students. I've been good at writing academically for a while now, and it's time to make some money from my skill.

I don't seriously expect to get any advice from /fit/ but I just felt like talking about it, and if anybody has an idea of a platform I could use to get my service out there that would be cool.
>>
File: 1476474223562.gif (212KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1476474223562.gif
212KB, 189x189px
>>41836837
that's a big spider
>>
File: 1478829586502.jpg (163KB, 2200x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1478829586502.jpg
163KB, 2200x1238px
I'm 22, pursuing a career in Law Enforcement. I start uni in September, but part of me feels like I'm not mature enough yet to handle the job. I frequently have nightmares about not being able to do whats needed of me in the field.

On top of that, I feel like I'm missing something in my life and I cant figure out what it is. I keep making changes and trying different things, but nothing seems to help. In fact, getting /fit/ and /out/ are the only things that have made a difference.

I think I might just join the Armed Forces. Maybe it'll give me a bit of direction, some comradery, and some experience for my future as an LEO.

Anyway, thats my 'alone on a saturday night' rant. Thanks for listening, /fit/
>>
>23 and nothing to show for myself
>
>>
>be me, be cool, kind, and awfully nice
>rejected three invitations to go out from different people this weekend to stay late browsing fit
>not in the mood to socialize or put up with normie bullshit
>normies can't touch my piss bottles

I don't even lift.
>>
>>41836791
They don't see you as part of the 'core' of the group. They probably have other people like you around that they invite along when they feel like having extra company. Best thing you can do is see them in a similar fashion and find people that think of you as one of their best friends.

A less likely scenario is that you have rejected their invitations in the past or think that certain things they do are not your scene so they don't invite you. Asking them to tag along with them will not sound desperate, but if you do not feel welcome or you feel excluded when you do go out you should find new people to hang out with. Why not make fun plans yourself and invite them to go with you?
>>
>>41837049
^This. You'll know when you have "best" friends because you're always among the first group of people in each other's minds. Like if any one of you sees some event and wants to go with other people, they're going to call the rest of that circle of friends.

If you aren't being summoned like that, they don't view you as a best friend (probably). Best way to tell is to temporarily stop making plans and see if they hit you up for something within the next week/month.
>>
>>41835864
I'm doing SL and all my lifts are going up linearly over the past 2 months when I started lifting again. I'm down 10lbs on my cut and I have 30 more to go but I couldnt hit the last rep on bench at 150 today and 2 workouts ago I couldnt get past the 3 set at 145 but everything else is going up and this super swole guy at my gym complimented my squat form today after I told him I had one more set and the squat rack was his.

I moved from the east to west coast in April and cut off contact with the last of my high school friends because we were already drifting apart after 4 years but I had lunch with the girl I dated during high school and the brief time I was in college, when we were dating we mutually decided to break up as I was moving 12 hours away for college. We dated for 2 years prior to this and after 2 months of being broken up and still talking to eachother everyday (yuge mistake) we got back together when I found out she was cheating 3 months later and we broke up and hadn't talked since then. She texted me last week saying she was coming to the city I moved to to visit family and she wanted to see me. I feel weird because I don't feel anything towards her I don't want to go revenge fuck her I haven't even replied to her texts I'm just trying to rap my head around the fact that someone I once felt so passionately for means nothing to me.

I'm drinking alone and watching movies and I might go on a short hike tomorrow morning.

Thanks for letting me vent /fit/ I hope all of you are make the progress you want to this next week
>>
Just got back from e3 and I feel bad but I love the single life. Down at Los Angeles I was hitting girls up and hanging out/fucking new cuties every day. Coming back to my wife and kids feels mundane and just boring I guess. Can't do anything about it though.
>>
>>41837157
>Down at Los Angeles I was hitting girls up and hanging out/fucking new cuties every day. Coming back to my wife and kids feels mundane and just boring I guess

>people will fall for this
>>
File: 1452116386476.jpg (66KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1452116386476.jpg
66KB, 500x521px
An old friend just died. He was kind of a bully, but I was kind of a pushover. I enjoyed his presence and I'll remember him as somebody who I thought was close to me out of a group of people I used to know. I wish I was still as kind hearted as I was back then because now I have the fortitude to withstand people like him. He was so troubled and constantly evolving and reinventing himself. During that same span of time I started entrenching myself into my personal development and became much more one-track minded.

I want to remember him tomorrow. I want to go somewhere with an empty mind and reflect. I feel off kilter right now.
>>
>>41837186
A lot of people cheat and most only mind it when they are the cheatees.

Welcome to the real world
>>
>>41836473
that's the spirit m8. Work on yourself and THE gf will appear. Life is strange but happiness must be earn
>>
>>41835864
went with the gf to watch aliens:covenant, it was good
>>
>>41836401
Look up impostor syndrome anon
>>
>>41836651
Then get one
>>
File: 1494685999035.png (1MB, 1130x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1494685999035.png
1MB, 1130x1217px
Tonight I went out with a new group of people at grad skool, and my Paki slightly fit friend outdid my /fit/ certified body at the club with a girl. I used to be super outgoing and charismatic, I think im losing it.

Im 25 and normie and ridiculously unstable

Going to grad school, lots of friends, absoltly not able to function normally

I drink do steroids but wuit drugs, ayy

When girls dont hit on me I lose my shit internally

I want to die or flee but I exist for my parents because im an only child

Ill make alot of money but idk if my brain will keep me alive past 35

Im incredibly angry all the time and equally manic and depressed and I think I have a heart problem from abuse. Im attractvie and cant put myself out there since my last breakup so i delve futher into insanity and idk if im gonna make it another year or two

hahahahahahHAHAHAHA top kek bros sickkkkkkkk yolo

Fuck me.
>>
>>41838593
Sounds like you've fucked yourself over pretty bad.
You can either change now or die a miserable death somewhere along the line.
Just know that I believe in you anon, if I can do it, so can you.
>>
>>41837201
I'm sorry for your loss bro, how'd he go?
>>
File: 1497201483334-fit.png (144KB, 492x399px) Image search: [Google]
1497201483334-fit.png
144KB, 492x399px
>>41836601
You should drop her, she's going to keep playing games with you and use the friendship as a basis for it.

A lot of women are sociopathic emotional vampires and have about as much discipline and self control as they did when their parents fucked them up as children, do not reward her shitty behaviour with further attention.
>>
>>41836601
>it lasted for a few minutes before she went home. next night she uploaded a photo talking about how much she loved her boyfriend and she's not messaged me since we kissed
Fucking demons, you cannot trust a single one of them.
>>
>>41836627
>You are the bull.

He is the bull that got to fuck a fake vagina to shoot his load into.

Only difference is they just throw his sperm away instead of using it to impregnate a cow.
>>
>>41836285
>>early thirties
>>(Denver metro)

Y-you too

Dude, I'm almost 30 in a similar area and looks like we're both doing well. Why are you here?
>>
>>41836117
Why are you on /fit/ if you don't even lift?
>>
>>41840316
Fighting my depression
>>
File: 1497795999531.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1497795999531.png
227KB, 635x661px
>Woke up this morning
>Still alive
>>
>>41840400
Lifting will help with that depression man. Some days that routine just gets me through the day and takes my mind off of being miserable
>>
So today will be my first day back in the gym. I went to the gym all the time about a year ago and then had the opportunity to use my homegym because I live close to my parents (finishing masters degree at a company there).

Why am I so nervous ? I went to the gym hundreds of times but I have this nervous feeling in my stomach. I dont understand this feel.
>>
Family calls and leaves voicemail messages every day trying to make sure I'm alive. They haven't said anything, but why would they call every single day?

I'm in pain lads, I'm in a lot of pain right now
>>
>>41840642
>So today will be my first day back in the gym.
Are you going to go? I hope you do, I'm struggling myself to get back in the gym
>>
>>41840710
from the little information you provided the only conclusion is that they are afraid you are gonna commit sudoku. but it could be a lot of other reasons.

>>41840726
yeah I will just packed my gymbag. I always loved the gym as it pushes me harder than I ever could in my homegym. still a bit scary to get back into it but I have to do it sooner or later so why not today...
>>
>>41840750
My god I hope you make it

Go to the gym today, try to get a workout in
>>
File: IMG_0263.jpg (83KB, 512x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0263.jpg
83KB, 512x490px
>>41835864
So I've been thinking about my ex a lot lately and I think she cheated on me or there was another guy involved when she broke up with me. I'm not sure as she didn't say anything, but in context of how she acted during the last month of our relationship and after, it makes so much more sense.

I kind of want to confront her about it because I think it would help with closure, but then again, I think I should just put it all behind me.
>>
>>41836601
Drop her man. You'll be miserable and trapped by her if you don't
>>
>>41840804
Having just come out of a similar situation, I'd say if you are reasonably suspicious then yeah, she probably was. I was dating a fatty for three years and stayed with her because muh loyalty and love. She always belittled herself and said I could get someone better, and I knew I could. All her fucked up problems didn't matter but at the end of the day her insecurities and crazy room mates got in her head. She left me for a shaven headed, wall eyed, Jewish hick. He was hanging out at their apartment a lot and was a loser, made a big splash at the fencing club because he was one of a handful of men but fucked it up when he shat all over classical fencing because he was a sport fencer.

Anyway, didn't think anything of it at the time, but when she called me over to dump me, his fucking jacket was in the living room. I know for a fact she didn't give me the courtesy of an empty apartment, her roommates were in their rooms, I think he was in their too. Fucking cow did it right before spring break and all the fun end of the semester shit, we were supposed to go to Texas together...

I'm better off, with a skinny Italian I can fuck her while standing and holding her for more than 15 seconds, I am a happy guy.

Don't worry about thots like that, 10 years and she'll be used goods settling for some cuck, and I know it'll take time but move on brother.
>>
>>41836213
>tfw
>>
>>41836314
Fuck it. Try it out. Text her again. Dont live with regrets d e s u
>>
>>41836351
>we're going to m-make it goddammit
Yes we are. Keep your chin up anon
>>
>>41840433
>Woke up at 4AM
>Thinking I was a having a heart attack

Damn indigestion.
>>
>graduated a year ago
>working a shit internship
>want to serve my country somehow
>want to do sof but i fear my eyes aren't good enough and retinas might DQ me from sof stuff
>feel like I'm not contributing to society at all

I just want to help, goddammit. To know I'm doing something of serious benefit to someone besides myself

>inb4 fighting for ((((them))))
>>
>in bay area
>9:45 AM
>already 85 degrees gonna be like 95 or so
>any normal person would be going anywhere this place offers on this beautiful day like hiking, swimming, beach, coast, etc
>im a pathetic friendless permavirgin loser with no one to do anything with
>will probably sit in my house all day again as usual hot as fuck
>>
>>41836708
I think you need to start listening to Jordan Peterson. His advice will help you sort yourself. Keep trying anon, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>41836147

Sounds comfy as fuck brah. Wish I had a bro to go workout together, and then spend the rest of the night playing creepy vidya and watching horror movies.
>>
>>41836900
Anytime brother
>>
File: 1468689516346.jpg (96KB, 543x799px) Image search: [Google]
1468689516346.jpg
96KB, 543x799px
>>41841961

>hiking when its 95 degrees

do you enjoy misery? just move to Arizona or some other state where its hot, at least you'd save on housing costs
>>
>>41836378
Killyourself
>>
File: woah.jpg (10KB, 150x188px) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
10KB, 150x188px
>>41836351
Yikes. I'll be honest I work a shitty retail job at the moment but I'll be damned if I don't walk in and walk out in my own clothes.
>>
File: IMG_5228.jpg (106KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5228.jpg
106KB, 766x1024px
Drank 6+ beers 3x this week just end me now

Goooooooodbye gains :(
>>
>been a girl's place a few times to 'netflix and chill'
>literally only watching tv
This week it'll probably happen again. Do I still have a chance here?
>>
Brehs, srs, how old is too old to be virgin, next month im 35, should I just stop thinking about it?
>>
File: p7mi3mo31x2z.jpg (50KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
p7mi3mo31x2z.jpg
50KB, 600x800px
Anyone else feel gay when getting blowjobs?

I hate being passive during sex, I just want to take control and pound the girl as I command

When a girl wants to suck my dick I'm like "alright do your thing", but I'm really just waiting for her to be done so I can do my thing
>>
>>41836644
Nah man. You gotta be picking up rest days everywhere you go. Remember no pussy
>>
>>41844427
I dunno man, I mean, sure it's healthy to have experienced sex at a younger age but don't let it eat you up.

Any reason why you're a 35 y/o elder wizard?
>>
File: 1497580958922.jpg (103KB, 969x969px) Image search: [Google]
1497580958922.jpg
103KB, 969x969px
>>41844614
>Any reason why you're a 35 y/o elder wizard?

Srs OP

What is wrong with you? I demand pics of you right now, what do you look like? Do you have a job?

Virginity isn't a big deal at all and it is easy to meet women, but it depends on you and your indidual skills

You're 35, wtf have you done with your life?
>>
Haven't worked out yet today.

This cut is sapping my energy.

I'm trying to lead a more active lifestyle in general to help burn calories along with general cardio/HIIT.

No plans yet but looking into what to do.

It's 115 fucking degrees here so i'm stuck inside when i want to go outside and be active to help my cut.
>>
>>41844453
Felt the same until my gf started taking my dick down her throat and being more passionate at doing it in General. Still hard to cum, but if I close my eyes, tense my abs and think hard about cumming I can make it. And it's damn worth it, cumming in a girl's mouth is one of the best feels in sex imo.
>>
>>41844614
Well in my teens won't lie I played a lot of MMORPGS, in 20 I started building my business + picked up other hobbies, and here we are in my 30's, lol
>>
>>41844741
Maybe pick some hobbies where you will meet new people, group sporting activities etc. I mean fuck you could even join some LAN club for mmos or some shit.
>>
>>41844759
>>41844631
I don't game much nowadays, just few rounds of cs:go, mainly just playing guitar, lifting, and working on my business, and day just goes by

Won't provide pics, cause If business will lift off even more I will become public face
>>
>>41844776
What kind of guitar do you play?
>>
File: 1497058820746.jpg (335KB, 1806x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1497058820746.jpg
335KB, 1806x1740px
>>41836147
fuark that's maximum cosiness, here's mine

>sleep in
>wake up eat breakfast
>lift weights in shed
>eat post workout lunch
>have a nap/shitpost
>eat mummys nummies
>shitpost somemore
>pre bed shake and asleep at 12
>>
>>41844792
Do you mean shape or style? If its shape, I like superstrats, and les pauls, If its style, pretty much anything besides country
>>
>>41844776
>working on my business
what industry?
>>
>>41836147
>if you don't sort yourself out.
You mean if you're a NEET who doesn't work at all, based on your daily routine.
>>
>>41844802
Nice I'm addicted to guitar playing.

I don't mean to sound rude but from the way you type you seem very apathetic towards existence, get some fucking drive lad.
>>
>>41844804
entertainment
>>
>>41844823
hah, what gives it away? you're correct I am bit apathetic
>>
>>41844837
You couldn't give me a straight answer about guitar genre and you can't even get addicted to vidya properly
>>
>>41835864
I met up with my oneitis earlier tonight for the first time in years.
Good thing I'm over my alcoholism or else this might've triggered a long-ass bender haha
>>
>>41837156
>I don't want to go revenge fuck her I haven't even replied to her texts I'm just trying to rap my head around the fact that someone I once felt so passionately for means nothing to me

It's not worth it. Just tell her you're busy. There's no such thing as a revenge fuck, at least not in this context. She wants to fuck you for some casual sex to fill her hole. You're not hurting her if you have sex with her again, only yourself by letting her use you
>>
>>41835864
I cant fucking deal with the fact that I missed teenage love and never had a gf.
I feel like it rips a hole in my heart and my stomach feels like its a dark Void.
I just want some girl to be with, to talk with I dont even care about the sex anymore, I just want to wake up next to someone god damn it.
>>
>>41846735
How old are you m8? I didn't date anyone until I was 20 and didn't lose my virginity until I was 18. Since then I've been in multiple longterm relationships and slept with plenty of girls. Theres plenty of time to find someone and form a meaningful connection and then have it go to shit and try again with someone else.
>>
>>41846798
I simply dont understand how people get gfs, I mean I am definetly not as smooth in conversations with girls as with my circle of friends but it isnt very awkward.
What am I supposed to do with a girl? Talk with her again and again and one day she'll be my gf? I dont know anything about this process, its like letting a blind guy solve a puzzle.
>>
>>41846854
As someone who doesn't really know how to "flirt", yeah basically. Become somewhat charismatic in general and good at making friends, holding conversations and making people laugh and then hopefully a girl or two will eventually fall into your lap
(worked for me at least... but considering the only girl I care about doesn't feel the same, maybe I shouldn't be giving advice)
>>
File: helper2.png (283KB, 523x418px) Image search: [Google]
helper2.png
283KB, 523x418px
>27 and never had a gf
how do you get one?
>>
>>41836900
Do Mushrooms
>>
File: liftmyfeels.jpg (16KB, 475x289px) Image search: [Google]
liftmyfeels.jpg
16KB, 475x289px
>>41846854
my best advice is to go out with friends to bars or parties etc, just talk and try and joke around with people and get comfortable.
if there's a girl in particular i'd say ask her out into town to...I unno look for a book or something you need to pick up and then some coffee etc.
it comes from small moments and sharing something with a person through conversation and building a connection.

I'd just say talk and get used to girls and it will get easier and make more sense. I was really inept at 20 and at 26 now I'm a different person.
you'll make it anon.
>>
>>41840804

You won't find closure, Anon. It'll just make you feel more miserable talking to her again. Assume the worst and do everything you can to move on. There's nothing else you can do.
>>
File: imagep.jpg (65KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
imagep.jpg
65KB, 540x568px
>Be me at work
>"Stop flexing anon"
>Not even flexing

my baby gains are finally giving me a good shape
>>
File: 1473992707365.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473992707365.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>41844819
I said Saturday. I work over full time hours every week. REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: fuckingkilllme.jpg (69KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingkilllme.jpg
69KB, 472x472px
>social anxiety is fading away
>confidence is building
>conversation skills developing
>being more social
>building the foundation for pipe dream
>might actually happen :-)

i - i - - i might make it guys
>>
>did shrooms for second time today
>first time was great, just felt like it did for the first couple of times smoking weed
>today it is non ending
>completely forgot what words meant, what my major even was, that type of thing
It really isn't a good thing to feel like such a stupid person. Gotta stop smoking weed or wanting to try harder drugs desu.
>>
>>41836627
>>41839939
>>41839963
>>41840969
we spoke last night. I told her I wanted space between us and that I don't think things are ever going to work out between us
she kinda hinted that she wanted me but she was confused with what to do
"how can I leave someone i've known for a year for someone I've pretty much only just met"
it seems like she's pretty set on her boyf

that being said she started crying on the phone to me when I said goodbye
>>
>>41838593
You're a fucking retard. Sort yourself the fuck out man. You aren't going 'insane', you're just in a sleep deprived state, looking at your "haHahshH yolo' shit, rambling on about your so called insanity. As for your problems, just grow a pair and stop trying to cope with your problems by telling yourself that you're going insane.
Also you should stop using test if you're having mental problems, even 'safe' amounts can cause problems in some people, fucking with your hormones is dangerous, especially if you describe yourself as 'angry, constantly losing your shit, manic, depressed'.

>t. psychology bachelor
I know
>>
>>41844427
Stop letting being a virgin control your life. Just focus on becoming a better person and shit like that will find its way to you.
>>
>>41851162
>that being said she started crying on the phone to me when I said goodbye

Fucking women. Good on you for letting her see she can't just have both, she has to stop being such a whore and make a choice.
>>
>>41852734
this, if she used you to cuck someone else, she's gonna use yet another person to cuck you. happens every time
>>
>>41841505
Man I fucking hate this shit.
>have fat gf
>do not give a fuck, she is """trying""" to lose it, who cares, I thought that when we move in together, I'd actually manage to get her to lose it because I did it myself
>genuinely, not because I care about her fucking looks, I just don't want her to suffer from all kinds of problems when she gets older
>everything's fine for a year
>my sister who was on meds for a while wants to kill herself, have to take care of her
>I usually end up pushing people away when I'm in shitty situations so I just told my then gf that I had shit to deal with
>don't talk to her for two days total
>gives me a talk about me cutting her out from my life blah blah even after I told her about the whole situation, breaking up with me
>while I am pretty sure that some of her internet """friends""" got into her head as her manner of speaking is completely different than usual and she tends to soak up other people's opinions and mannerisms like a sponge
>a month later, find I'd say something like 95% evidence that she got together with someone else THE VERY NEXT DAY AFTER BREAKING UP
>haven't heard anything for months now, won't message her either because the one time I've tried she just told me that talking to me makes her depressed blah blah

I was a genuinely broken fucker for about two months afterwards. On the third month it started to get better and I'm only thinking about the whole thing once a day or so. Fuck.
>>
>>41852935
You lost a couple hundred pounds in a day without risking your life through DNP.
Be happy and move on anon, girls like that aren't worth shit.
>>
>>41841505
>>41852935
The thing with me though is that my now ex wasn't a cow. She has a pretty good body and got into graduate school. If anyone can get someone better than me fast it's her. She's one of those high achieving type girls. It just still hurts that I probably got cucked like that and she might not ever suffer for it.
>>
>>41854088
Women are destined to suffer. Men die, we get thrown away and have bad things that happen to us discounted, because we have to be tough guys, not that's there's anything wrong with that.

Women doom themselves by whoring. The ones that ride the cock carousel find themselves 30 something and alone, desperately looking for someone to marry, but they probably fuck that up too. They fade fast, and have to live in their dumpy, broken down state much longer then men will ever have to.
>>
>work out at home since last summer
>never seen my reflection while working out
>just my fat slobby self afterwards
>join friend for a workout at the local gym
>start doing behind the neck presses
>take of sweater with nothing underneath after a couple of sets
>look in the mirror when placing the bar on my traps
>delts and traps popping out like crazy
>can even spot some veins
>do rear delt flys
>see fucking veins and what looks like striations at the top of the rep
>look in the mirror when i'm completely done
>delts, tris, bis and traps look swole as fuck
>look like a fucking gorilla when i sit down

Sorry for the wall of text. I know most of this probably comes from gym lighting, but holy shit, what a freaking confidence boost. And definitely a huge improvement from the last time I was there.

The workout itself was bretty good too.
>>
>>41854088
If you think she had another guy, you're probably right.

>>41854088
I was friends with a couple who broke up some months ago. The girl was basically my gym partner, so I knew her the best. One night at a party she basically bursted out in tears and told me that she planned of breaking up with her boyfriend. Planned it for almost a month. Basically everyone but her boyfriend knew about it. It sounds cruel, but trust me, she had her reasons for putting it off for so long. She goes through with it and moves back to her hometown a week.

I keep in touch with both her and the ex-boyfriend for a couple of weeks after it's over. The ex told me that he suspected that she was fooling around with one of their common friends. I decide to ask her if she's hooking up with anyone since she's single and fine as hell. And also because of some other stuff she told me before the break-up. She says no. Basically the same shit she told her ex.

A month later she uploads a photo of her and the common «friend» lying in bed kissing on Instagram.

If you think she had another guy lined up, you're probably right. Hell, I'm ugly as sin and even I fooled around with her a bit the day after they broke up.
>>
A mixed bag
>friends with this 8/10 qtpa2ty, let's call her Z
>chatting on fb last week and the topic of fitness comes up
>Z asks if she can come to the gym with me
>gladly oblige, as I haven't had a gym partner in a long time
>went to the gym 2 days in a row, had a blast, my workouts suffered slightly as I had to instruct her on every exercise, but I didn't mind
>after the second day, Z confesses to me that she has feelings for me
>I decide it's best we meet up and speak about this eye to eye, as nothing is more cringey to me than confessing you like someone over the internet
now a bit of backstory, she broke about with her ex 6 months ago and he still hasn't gotten over her, let's call him P, now the punchline here is that P is a good friend of mine, although lately I've been questioning if I should still call him that, they broke up because he was too controlling of here, telling here not to hang out with her friends, drink, smoke, he even hit her at one point when they were arguing about something completely trivial
>we meet up the next morning, go for a walk on a forest path
>tell her I do like her as well but considering P hasn't gotten over her I didn't want to make a move
>seriously though, we're great for each other, we trust one another, we both have a troubled past we can relate to, she's a metalhead, we share great banter and now that I've found out she likes lifting I'm simply in heaven
>seeing as we both like each other we decided to give it a shot, but keep it on the down low so P doesn't find out yet
>she tells me how P keeps emotionally harassing her over fb and texts, more so now since he found out Z and I went to the gym together, he hasn’t spoken to me about anything yet though
>he keeps telling her that he can't imagine his life without her, how he'd rather die than not be with her
cont
>>
>>41857178
part 2
Should mention Z used to have a serious cause of depression induced by schizophrenia, so him saying he wanted to kill himself really struck a nerve, more so since he was talking shit and would never kill himself
>while we were discussing whether we should be together, P called her and started crying over the phone, she hung up though before he could say something stupid
>cantmakethisshitup.jpg
>I keep telling Z to just ignore him, cut all contact, it’s the only way he’ll be able to forget her, but she’s hesitant as she’s worried he might really do something stupid if she blocks him, i.e. cutting and shit like that
>I’d handle this myself but I can’t really tell him to back off of his ex without him realising that we’re dating and him going completely ape shit, even though they broke up half a fucking year ago
>Saturday night, me, Z, P and a few more friends went out to a small concert, should’ve known it would’ve been trouble
>P gets drunk and tries to make out with Z, she naturally backs him off
>P storms off, a friend goes over to comfort his crying ass, later Z goes to P to comfort him, I’m staying out of it as I thought it would only fuel the flame
>Z walks away from him and I can see she’s troubled, I pull her to the side and she tells me that he looked her in the eyes and said that he would kill himself
>at this point I’m fucking furious and want to kill him myself, because I know he doesn’t mean it
>all of us go over to him to comfort him, tell him all sorts of corny shit to make him realise that if he wants to get over her he has to allow himself to do so
>so basically the entire night went to shit but I had at least hoped that this was a step in the right direction
>me and Z go to the gym again today, she’s still a bit shook up over Saturday’s events, but she was in a generally good mood
cont
>>
>>41857213
last part
>have a great workout, she’s a quick learner so even I managed to get a decent leg workout done
>I really don’t want to brag but working out as a couple is incredible, we manage to not be too obnoxious, playful banter here and a little smooch there, motivational as fuck
>post workout shake time and we start talking about P again, he still keeps messaging her, she said he called her a bitch and I almost lost my shit, after the circus he cause on Saturday he still hasn’t learned jack
>drive her home while blasting megadeth, both happy that we have each other, but perplexed about P
>kiss her goodbye, go home and start thinking how I should handle this situation
It’s fucking frustrating as Z and I get along so well, when you’re out on a warm summer night in nature with someone you like, magic happens, I know she’s a keeper but we can’t ignore the elephant in the room any longer, at least I cant, I’m gonna have to confront P soon, personally after realising the shit he’s done to Z, not to mention ruining everyone's saturday and barely having the guts to make up some half assed apology, I have no qualms with him wanting to end our “friendship” and I’m far from worried that he might want to fight him, as I’d kick his ass before he’d even get his guard up
Anyone else have any advice how I should go about this? I’m not about to lose a waifu material gf over some stupid faggot who can’t get over her
>>
>>41857178
>>41857213
>>41857282
DESU, it kinda sounds like you're in that certain part of a relationship where you shouldn't make any hasty decisions yet. You also sound like a 14-year old.
>>
>>41857282
Your friend groups needs to have an intervention, a proper one. None of this "you need to let yourself get over her" but plain and simple "you're acting like a creepy loser and ruining everyone's fun times and if you don't sort yourself out we won't hang out with you anymore"

This surprisingly similar to the situation a girl I know is in. Her ex was a controlling abusive tool, and he ruins her chances at hanging out with that friend group. I can't do shit because I'm not in that friend group
>tfw she doesn't feel the same about me as I feel about her
It really upset me when she told me that this was happening the other night actually. Which is why I've decided to stop talking to her. Caring that much about someone who doesn't feel the same is really painful.
I'm ranting.

But yeah, fucking curb that shit. If your friends won't help then bluntly tell him that as his friend and the girl's friend, he needs to stop. He doesn't sound like he's being much of a bro so don't worry about that right now.
>>
>>41857415
yeah I guess I do sound like an angsty teenager kek, sorry for the blog post guys
>>41857435
I don't want to get my friends involved in this drama, I feel like I have to settle this myself with him, maybe just the 3 of us even, and yeah you have no idea how much of a creepy loser he is being, sorry to hear about your situation, the best remedy would be to just distance yourself from her, it's what helped me get over some chick who didn't like me back, which is what I told her ex to do on saturday, but it seems he doesn't understand plain english
>>
File: 100.jpg (51KB, 519x412px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
51KB, 519x412px
>>41835864
>Been out of motherland for 1 year
>Was kind of an autistic shut in before but managed to turn my luck around
>Went to a party with my friends and some mutuals some nights ago
>Everyone complementing how much I changed and how different I am
>I am fan of the man
>I suspect one friend of my friend is gay too
>he kinda fine
>Dance and drink all night
>There's only so much a bro can fake and gayboy must have sensed it
>He tries to make a move and despite me wanting it too I have to curve him
>My family is extremely homophobic and I am in my hometown, things would go around for sure
>As I say bye to everyone I tell him "sorry, not today man"

Been thinking about this ever since lads
>>
>>41857553
Can't you just contact him and take a trip out of town?

I kinda know why you wouldn't either way though. I'm from a small town and that shit is bound to get around sooner or later.
>>
>>41857553
Hit me square in the feels, brah, but you made the right call. Maybe try and hit him up through a mutual and keep it super lowkey
>>
>>41846950
>only girl I care about doesn't feel the same

you're not alone brother
>>
>>41847321
>>41836900
This.
Shrooms changed my life
>>
>>41840750
Commit Sudoku.

Lel'd
>>
File: 1493775750564.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
1493775750564.png
644KB, 1398x925px
>>41835864
>my ex graduated college yesterday
>Was my first everything, high school sweetheart. Dated 2.5 years before we broke due to the strain of a long distance relationship
>See picture of her graduating
>Legit looks even more beautiful then ever

The feels me like a fucking waterfall. I've been with other girls but nothing like her. She remains one of the kindest, most genuine and honest people I've ever known. I know we'll never likely be together but I like to dream. I like to dream that there is a god, and we will find our way back to each other through some divine providence. When I'm not working I dream about working hard to achieve my goal of running and winning political office. I dream that somewhere along the lines, I'll meet her again, or at least someone like her, the "one" so to say. And we'll both stand besides each other as we succeed and fulfill our dreams together. We won't lose each other this time.

I'm kind of stuck in this awkward spot at home where I'm doing nothing but working to save money for my final Uni year and doing research/trying to reach my research professor. But between working on that stuff and lifting, I plan for the future. The Jews used to say "tomorrow in Jerusalem" before Israel was created. I'm trying to keep that mindset going ahead. That if I work hard and keep fighting and suffering, it'll work eventually and everything will be ok.

We're all going to make it anons. We'll all get to our Jerusalem

Also I'm sorry for the blogpost anons. I feel like I wanna die right now and I needed to get that off my chest.
>>
File: 1357717788881.jpg (2MB, 3538x3424px) Image search: [Google]
1357717788881.jpg
2MB, 3538x3424px
>>41836601

I know this feel. It's a pretty shit one
>>
>>41857750
It doesn't help that my dad is quite popular and I look like a clone of him, it would go around for sure

>>41857771
I know my man. It's just so hard when you feel so alone, you want something so bad, you have it in front of you and you have to walk away. I really wish I wasn't like this
>>
>21
>finishing last year of uni this year
>in fraternity but could care less about parties
>currently have gf of a year, her parents are loaded $$$ and shes cute but I miss the feelings that come with being single and being on the "hunt"
>have only had one job my entire life and am not sure where my major (economics) can even get me
Not sure where to go with my life after college bros. I want to have a gf but I don't. I want a good paying job but I don't really know where to start. Where do I find some direction in my life???
>>
I'm stressed the fuck out waiting for my grades to come out from finals, I hope I passed physics.
>>
>>41835864
glenn?
>>
File: ArnoldSchwarzenegger1.jpg (29KB, 337x425px) Image search: [Google]
ArnoldSchwarzenegger1.jpg
29KB, 337x425px
>>41860781
found chad
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.