[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1496599071761.jpg (47KB, 999x766px) Image search: [Google]
1496599071761.jpg
47KB, 999x766px
Be me
24 y , game dev, above average payof
have perfect brain and /fit grill for 4 years
start drinking to migitate stress
slovely but surely chase her away
Join /fit to make yourself look better and more lean
make serious progress
grill leaves you for another man
you still live together till the lease is over
every day piece of you dies
all i can do is lift/cardio/cry/work/repeat

anon wants to throw himself into an oblivion

how do i recover? I really wanted to marry this grill
>>
just get over it
shit happens
*most* women are garbage
swallow that pill bud
>>
File: kJyK3Rn.png (38KB, 784x1144px) Image search: [Google]
kJyK3Rn.png
38KB, 784x1144px
>>41832681
but thats the point, she literally wasn't

it was me being and treating her like garbage

thats why i cant get over it, i dont blame her a dime for doing what she did, i blame myself thats why i cant get over it.
>>
>cheating whore guilt-trips her partner
>>
>>41832718
You're in denial bud. You've built this girl up to be a God in your mind, but that perfect image of her does not reflect reality.

Go meet some new women.
>>
File: Eqz7BYZ.png (87KB, 611x746px) Image search: [Google]
Eqz7BYZ.png
87KB, 611x746px
so what is the advice? do i go cocoon mode now?
>>
>>41832850
absolutely not
continue lifting and working on yourself, but there's no need to cut yourself off from the outside world
that's just gonna make everything worse
been there done that
>>
Anon, you have to come to terms with the situation.

You need to express yourself, make a plan for what you want out of life and talk to this girl and get closure, explain how you feel or whatever.

You need to get direction and catharsis.

It isn't easy, and she might say no, but at least you can move on and do something with your life.

Just... always do your best... okay?

Good luck anon.
>>
>>41833005
we've allready discussed this, its over

just waiting till she moves out/ lease is over, i cant move out myself as the flat is written on myself.

I'm literally dying inside and outside

the only good part is that the sadness helps my lifts and cardio as im so pissed on myself i ventilate in power
>>
>>41832658
Win her back by fucking her new boyfriend and establishing dominance
>>
>>41832658
A respectable girl wouldn't live with you unless you married her first
She is a slut
Sluts gonna slut, welcome to the 21st century
Tell her she is a slut, burn your bridges
>>
>>41832658

Was your sole exsistance to marry this woman? Are you unable to change? Were there not other things in your life you lived for then later outgrew? Have you not dealt with hardships before?

The pain emotional pain you endure is just like the pain in the gym. Soon you will grow and adjust and move to bigger things in life.

Consider yourself lucky you didn't marry her. Life can always get worse than it is now. If she cant stand by you through these hardships whos to say she could have pushed through the trials of a marriage.

We all have our issues but we all deserve someone that is strong enough to support us when we need it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.