[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He looked like a competitive bodybuilder as his simple blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

>He looked like a competitive bodybuilder as his simple blue tank top showed off his sculpted arms

>The definition from his toned chest poked through the tank top as he rocked black shorts that revealed his muscular thighs

what did they mean by this?
>>
I'm glad he's working on improving himself, but his nipples are hanging below his chest.
>>
>>41832373
>his toned chest
The man's nipples are visibly 2 or more inches below the bottom of his pecs. Thank god he has the tank on I can only imagine the horrors it covers.
>>
He has zero talent. Who cares about him.
>>
Hollywood says this shit about ever single dyel celeb remember bieber, drake, channing tatum, decaprio the list goes on and on
>>
>>41832471
Bieber isn't DYEL
>>
>>41832373
How does he do it? What program is he on? Can I meet this guy?
>>
>>41832471
Channing Tatum at last isn't necklet and yokelet
>>
>>41832416
He was great in Superbad.
>>
>>41832526
Yeah he is so jacked huh?
>>
File: CdMOAItUMAACRP8.jpg (57KB, 600x789px) Image search: [Google]
CdMOAItUMAACRP8.jpg
57KB, 600x789px
>>41832486
about that...
>>
>>41832572
Yea he is fucking jacked when he isn't in idgaf dadbod mode
>>
>>41832572
>>
>>41832572
he's full on dad mode when he isn't doing movies
>>
>>41832373
can't figure out who that is
>>
>>41832373
his thys and calfs look small for a former. fattie
>>
>>41832637
jonah hill
>>
>>41832652
oh
good on him, looks a lot less like a faggot now
>>
>>41832605
using an enhanced picture from a movie from over 5 years ago
>>
>>41832605
How do you get that body and have 0 traps?
>>
how can you be that rich and dress like that and also have long ass underarm hair. I'd have a personal groomer living at my house no homo.
>>
>>41832927
>how can you be that rich and dress like that a

Its the beautiful of being rich

Trust me I've let myself go once I found success when I should be focusing on becoming the master race
>>
>>41832913

Don't train traps?
>>
>>41833076
But even if you don't isolate traps at all, wouldn't you at least get some mass there from deadlifting and other exercises?
>>
>>41832913
it's mainly the pose, angle, and lighting giving that illusion. look at where his collar bone is, and where the trap ends.
he looks like he's trying to flare out a bit, while hunching over, so the overhead lighting is whiting out all definition.
>>
>>41833139
>I can't put 2+2 together
He doesn't deadlift anon
>>
Why do you all hate Jonah so much?

Yeah he's a tubby little kike that got a lucky break but he's clearly busted his balls to do his best in the industry.
You think he doesn't know he's an ugly little heeb? You think he doesn't feel bad when he's on set with any one of his ridiculously handsome costars and the gorgeous women around literally don't look at him twice?
You think it feels good when he sees them heading off to their trailer for another threesome and you're just sitting there with a mouth full of BMT sub that turns to ash in your mouth as you overhear them joking about how saggy your titties are before they get down to fucking loudly?
You think he deserves those feelings?
How would you feel standing there, your big fat gut hanging down over your little hairy dick, watching closet case Tatum get groped and fawned over by every slamming hot piece of ass that walks onto set while the best you can do is pay begruding whores to unenthusiastically toss you off in your trailer?

Then you go on French TV for a harmless interview and you've had your hair cut and you've cut a little weight and you're feeling pretty good about yourself like you can enjoy life and you can find someone good for you and then this snooty fucking french cunt, who has never wanted for anything in her fucking life, who has had nothing but praise and adoration and a free pass because she's pretty, she gets on TV and roasts you without provocation because fuck you right? Fuck you for having the audacity to be an ugly little piggy and still daring to show your face in public.
HAHAH let's all laugh at the human being who has done nothing wrong and who is just trying to overcome his many flaws while all us gorgeous people just sit here and fuck each other and laugh.

Give the guy a fucking break you monsters.
>>
>>41833208
Jonah pls go
>>
>>41832416
he's great until he starts joke acting like he's playing one of the cool kids. you can tell he imagines this a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SklgKqWgnmk
halfway thru vid
>>
>>41833208
jonah get off /fit/.
>>
>>41833208
They're jealous he is semi normie and can lose weight any time he wants. Its kind of fucked up, we will never get to know the real him.

Has money, lives life, affords what he wants

Has friends in/outside of Hollywood

Constantly dedicated while I'm stuck in this hell hole and he loses/gains weight all the time. This guy is amazing
>>
File: Jonah-hill.jpg (73KB, 413x417px) Image search: [Google]
Jonah-hill.jpg
73KB, 413x417px
>>41833208
I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
File: 1497314696405.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497314696405.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>41832373
>loose skin titties
>>
>>41833139
Not necessarily. I got to a 585 lb deadlift and I'm still a traplet. I just switched to a gym with farmer's handles though, and I think those are making my traps joocy. Fucking finally.
>>
>>41833208
>Why do you all hate Jonah so much?

Because he is talentless yet somehow still famous. It's obnoxious.
>>
>>41833252
lol no one in this video is supposed to be cool
>>
File: Only I can stop this.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Only I can stop this.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>41833208
Hi Jonah. Never should have gotten fat to begin with
>>
>>41832605
womanhood is believing channing looks jacked in this pic

adulthood is realizing hes just DYEL-curlbro hybrid with low bodyfat and zero fucking traps
>>
>>41832373
>dat receeding hairline

so what cycle is on he on now?
>>
>>41833208
It's ok Jonah we're all gonna make it
>>
File: pb_monster_sadcat.jpg (76KB, 636x487px) Image search: [Google]
pb_monster_sadcat.jpg
76KB, 636x487px
>>41832605

I have the same chest and ab genetics as hin just end my life.
>>
File: DYEL Bro.jpg (9KB, 300x235px) Image search: [Google]
DYEL Bro.jpg
9KB, 300x235px
>>41832605
He looks squishy... Michelle Obama is killin his traps though..
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.