[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pasta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: images(4).jpg (71KB, 793x387px) Image search: [Google]
images(4).jpg
71KB, 793x387px
So what's the verdict? Is it bad ? Is is good?

Scooby said it's bad. Jeff from athlean x says it's ok
>>
it's refined carbohydrates
>>
>>41828222
IIFYM, who cares.
>>
>>41828222
only reason you should eat pasta is if you're a skelly.
>>
>>41828233
kill yourself
>>
>>41828241
I would but since my muscles are so fucking hench my body is impenetrable to all forms of attack.

Plus I don't fancy being responsible for the suicide of 80% of the female populaton due to my death (the other 20% are gay).
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>41828254
>>
>>41828222
No food is "bad" you fucking retard. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>41828222
Rice is best carb source
>>
>>41828222
Nutritionally, it's literally oats
>Scooby said it's bad. Jeff from athlean x says it's ok
And neither of them are credible sources of information. Both are middle aged lean, well built men that advocate for meme 15' circuit workouts
>>41828229
It *may* be refined, just buy whole wheat.
>>41828234
>t. American or north European ketofag
>>41828299
This
>>41828591
>t. Chink
>>
>>41828222
hope its good going to italy tomorrow
>>
>>41828229
What about whole
>>
>>41828801
Who flies on a sunday
>>
>>41828222
It's good if you are gonna do a ton of work.

Otherwise it'll make you fat. Basically rice for white peoples
>>
>>41828736
Yeah it's basically oats with different macros and glycemic index and fiber.
>>
>>41828736
Can you recommend a good fitness guy for reliable information then?
>>
>>41828972
>different macros
Completely wrong, both are around 70% carbs and 13% protein
>and glycemic index and fiber.
Not if you eat whole wheat
>>41828998
Brian Alsrhue
Candito
Alan Thrall
Omar Isuf
Greg Nuckols
>>
>>41828222
carbs without fiber. You are going to want to eat more than you should, and you aren't going to be satisfied.
>>
File: italyball.png (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
italyball.png
51KB, 800x800px
>>41828801
it is
>>
>>41828222
IIFYM moron. The only people avoiding carbs are yoga moms and hipsters and other idiots who fall for stupid meme diets instead of counting calories and protein intake. This is because they're too fucking lazy to use the marvel of nature that is human intelligence, and instead make their life decisions based on "what someone said". Rather than embracing the gift of reason and using it to answer their questions they resort to finding out what the alpha males/females of the pack do and copy that, much like an animal would do. This is what you are doing right now. You ask us what you should do, when you're fully capable of finding it out yourself. Even when you have all the information in the world at your fingertips and refined tools for finding that information. You're fucking pathetic and your pathetic life will be just as meaningless regardless if you eat pasta or not.
>>
>>41829666
The devil speaketh
>>
>>41829666
But idk if iifym is legit either.
Also I'm cutting and it's really calorie dense so I'll be avoiding it mostly.

Got any good cutting foods too?
>>
>>41828222
Wholewheat pasta is GOAT. Normal's not bad either I guess it just fills you up for less time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.