[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dick Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1285440114479772813.jpg (72KB, 636x512px) Image search: [Google]
1285440114479772813.jpg
72KB, 636x512px
Sup /fit/-bros? I have a question for you. My dick has a weird curvature. Like, it points upwards, by creating a 45 or so degree angle with the horizontal. How do I get rid of it?!

Plus,have you found that after getting /fit/ it seemed bigger/longer? Mine's around 6"x6" (I can't measure the length that well because of the weird curvature, since it has an almost C-like shape) and I'm feeling deeply insecure about it.

Thanks /fit/-bros.
>>
This is normal. There's nothing you can do to unbend it, short of surgery.
>>
>>41825935
Overhand grip jelq curving your benis downwards as you make you way to the glans. You can also use this if your penis hooks off to the side.
>>
>>41825935
just compensate the curvature in your penis with how you thrust your hips. just wiggle that shit in there, it'll fit dude, babies plop out of the puss, pretty sure some curved dick isn't a game changer, have you seen those dragon dildos girls use? just tell her you have a dragon dick. also
>>
File: wtf.png (193KB, 395x293px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
193KB, 395x293px
>>41825965
>dragon dildos
We need a war
>>
>>41825977
Yeah, that's exactly what mine looks like. A mix between the last and second to last.

Thanks for the tips /fit/-bros, I appreciate it!
>>
>>41825996
>Yeah, that's exactly what mine looks like.
Why aren't you out smashing furfag puss with your reptilian cock then?
>>
>>41825996
dude come on. my dick curves (kinda) like this, and i've noticed girls either love the fuck out of it and it makes them fuck up my sheets, or i've had it hurt one girl, but ayy can't please them all. nothing wrong with a little quasimodo dick as long as you can still shove it in there i'm sure someone will appreciate the dickin.
>>
>>41826006
Well, a couple of things:

>I've fallen of the wagon the last few years
I'm studying physics, so I have no time to go to the gym anymore, and I can't really cook complex stuff, so I almost always eat meat in the stove with potatoes and some vegetables for lunch, and salad or gyros for the evening.

>Studying physics
There's literally no time to do anything besides that.

>Insecure
I don't do well with people my age (20). I never did. I preferred grownups to be honest (maybe that's where my MILF fetish came from).

>Not going to Uni
I'm not attending classes and instead studying everything myself, so I have no interaction with anybody. not that anybody else goes to those classes.

>Selection
I don't want to sound like an ass, but everyone here is a 6 or less. Short, plungy, ugly. Like I said, I've let myself go in recent years, but I'm still 1.85 m (~6'1) and have a good build (I used to do Tae-kwon-do, GrecoRoman Battle, play some Tennis and go to the gym every week).

>I'm a pussy
The most important factor. Dunno, I feel like I gotta look like a Greek God before I set out to do anything.

>Small dick
6"x6" ain't really anything to brag about.
>>
>>41826042
>The most important factor. Dunno, I feel like I gotta look like a Greek God before I set out to do anything.
Oh man you are setting yourself up for disappointment. You'll be expecting chicks to trip over you, dudes wimp out at the sight of you. In truth, the differences are subtle and you'll need to read signs. You need to become an uncaring asshole anon, someone that only loves and gives a fuck about yourself or you'll come off as this muscly, desperate weirdo.
>Small dick
Your actually bigger than most dudes, though not by much.
>>
>>41826075
>You need to become an uncaring asshole anon, someone that only loves and gives a fuck about yourself
I do that already to be honest. It's a confidence issue. With my current frame, the best I can do is a 5. And I'll be damned if that's my first lay.

>Your actually bigger than most dudes, though not by much.
It's probably the pron "if you're not 10" you're basically boipucci" conditioning, but still, it makes me feel insecure.
>>
>>41826021
Well, that's encouraging. Thanks anon!
>>
>>41826092
>It's probably the pron "if you're not 10" you're basically boipucci" conditioning, but still, it makes me feel insecure.
Jelq. No point being insecure and bitching about it without doing anything to improve your situation.
>>
>>41825935
Ive got an upwards curved dick.

The way I see it, better selected to hit the g-spot and prostate.
>>
Post picture. Might be pyriones disease.
>>
>>41826141
Isn't that harmful?
>>41826167
Well, that's one way to look at it.
>>41826181
It's nothing like that. I've seen pics of PD and those are some weird dicks.
>>
>>41826197
>Isn't that harmful?
No numbnuts. Just don't do it more than once a day, avoid choking the life out of it, warm up (literally heat) your penis before hand - a shower is the best place to do it, use a really slippery lube like Vaseline, stop before the glans and make sure to maintain an even grip on both hands.
What I can imagine many autists do is go way fucking overboard and throttle the life out of their cocks, bruise it and then have a bitch that it doesn't work.
>>
>>41826247
I've never tried it tbqh. Thanks for the tip though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.