[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

been out of the fitness game for a year now, lost everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495854556593.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px)
1495854556593.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
been out of the fitness game for a year now, lost everything and got fat. Trying to get back into the routine but holy fuck it's hard resisting junk food how do you guys overcome your cravings and do the cravings cease at a certain point?
>>
I'm in the same boat dude, literally eating a chocolate bar in bed while typing his. Makes me want to kill myself but I seriously couldn't resist.
I was just thinking while getting ready for bed why I keep eating the food even though I know I'm not supposed to.
>>
If I'm counting my macros I can resist anything that doesn't fit.

If I'm just eating whatever going by feel I will always end up eating too much shit.

Solution = count macros.
>>
>>41825471
>>41825486
if I can stop drinking then you fat retards can stop eating junk food. just eat vegetables, fruit, and meat, and ignore bread. try eating a pound of vegetables versus a pound of french fries. you'll get full from the vegetables and be still hungry after the fries.
>>
>>41825522
My problem is I have autism tastebuds and vegetables besides (lol) corn, potatoes and peas taste disgusting to me. Like I'll literally gag and cough it up. Shit sucks. I WANT to eat healthy food, but my problem is that my tastebuds are either fucked genetically or I've just ruined myself from eating salt and sugar my whole life.
>>
>>41825471
Patience, diligence, temperance and determination.
>>
>>41825544
Holy FUCK getcoff my board you small child
>>
>>41825471
Is the monkers okay?
>>
>>41825471
People are fighting heroin and alcohol addictions and you're complaining about not being able to quit eating junk food? You're capable of great discipline. However right now you're being a little bitch.

Get some willpower and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>41826748
shut up dummy
>>
>>41825471
poor Tinytrip ;_; did he pull through?
>>
>>41825544
Learn to cook them properly, adding the right spices and methods of cooking drastically changes the taste of veggies
>>
>>41825471
>how do you guys overcome your cravings
by not being a weak faggot
poor pepe monkey
>>
>>41825471
just drink water only until you're lean enough. you won't be hungry at all after a day or two
>>
>>41825471
don't keep junk food in your house and don't go grocerie shopping hungry

>>41825544
Learn to cook
>>
>>41826739
>>41827018
>>41827235
The monkey died :(
>>
>>41825471
Think of food as nothing else but fuel. Don't eat for entertainment or for social interaction make sure you are only eating to build mass and progress your goal.
I never get cravings because I eat the same things when I bulk as I do when I cut i just adjust the amount of those foods depending on the outcome.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.