[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does jelqing actually work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1488491045585.jpg (184KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1488491045585.jpg
184KB, 1080x1349px
does jelqing actually work?
>>
BBBUUUURRRPPPP
>>
Sort of, can add some girth but not length, easy way to break your dick. There's your rundown
>>
>>41825012
only if someone else does it for you
>>
https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis-enlargement

time + knowledge + dedication = larger penis
surgery is expensive and dangerous. pills do not work. only thing that works is exercise but it can take a loooong time. some guys do these "routines" for months and grow half an inch. some guys do it for over a decade and grow 3-4 inches.
>>
>>41825029
>>41825030
>>41825050
I'm not saying you're wrong, but why is it impossible to find a before / after image on the internet?
>>
>>41825085
Well if I had a before image I'd show you my own dick
>>
>>41825094
Can you give advice / your routine?
>>
>>41825085
join a forum, there are tons of before and after pics.
>>
>>41825108
Advice? Not worth it.
Routine was standard jelqing, get a decent chub, start from the base and squeeze and stretch. Does fuck all for length but you get out with noticable increase in girth over a couple months (.5-.75" at most I think, never measured) at the expense of a ton of sensitivity.
>>
File: BEHHH.jpg (98KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
BEHHH.jpg
98KB, 650x432px
>>41825012
>jelqing

what does it matter OP? you're never gonna have to put it to use. just give up you fool
>>
>>41825085
>I'm not saying you're wrong, but why is it impossible to find a before / after image on the internet?
Because it's mainly a troll/meme, and a scam by some to sell you 'equipment' to use.

Seriously, don't do it, you fuck up your one and only dick, you're screwed for life (and not in the good way). You can get permanent ED from doing this.
>>
>>41825196
some anon posted a bunch of before and after pics in one of these threads and nobody even replied to them

niggas just dont wanna believe they can make their pee pee bigger through hard work and dedication
>>
>>41825196
Yeah those forums like thundersplace are all just memes that have been around since 02, it's all an elaborate hoax to sell you stuff haha, but you're too smart for that aren't you dude!
>>
There are virtually no drawbacks if you are uncircumsized, stop at the glans, don't do it several times a day and don't squeeze too hard.
>>
>>41825196
You know it's likely not a scam because the community says it takes several months of dedication to see any benefit. Scams always try to sell you "magic pills"
>>
>>41825255

> Men haven't wanted to get bigger dicks for all of time

Dick pills have been around longer than jelqing, must work via your logic.
>>
>>41825252
I really wish I took a before pic. My gf keeps swearing up and down that my cock is getting bigger and I'm telling her she just didn't pay it enough attention to milk more blowies.
>>
>>41825160
did you warm up n shiet?
>>
>>41825304
Once you rub the sensation out of you dick after several months invested and you now can't get hard without deathgrip jelqing for 20 minutes, you're willing to fuck other guys' dicks up with you "free advice" too.

>dude, keep going, keep rubbing your dick retarded...more....more...holy shit this guy is seriously blistering his dick lol...i mean, well, i guess you didn't do it right!
>>
>>41825252
let them stay ignorant. I took my 7 to an 8, and I'm never gonna stop.
>>
idk about jelqing but i've gained a half an inch of girth from using the bathmate several times a week for about 7 months now.
>>
>>41825343
Fuck I'm hard at all your butthurt. Did you throttle the life out of your dick or something?
>>
>>41825343
jelqing wont make your dick limp if anything it makes your erections stronger and harder.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.