[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meal Plans Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: getti.jpg (323KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
getti.jpg
323KB, 800x500px
Share what you eat every day for other anons to learn from and/or critique. Make sure to mention your size and what exactly you're trying to get at (weight loss, bulking, etc.)
>>
> Apple for breakfast
> 150 gram chicken breast and small serving of green beans for lunch
> 50 grams almonds for a snack/another piece of fruit
> 200 grams chicken breast and small serving of green beans/carrots for dinner

6 days a week, one "cheat" day a week, more because there's one day a week I drink booze and I generally have a greasy burger or some shit once I'm drunk.

6ft, 85 kg's (187 pounds for you yanks)

Cutting.

Looking to drop down to about 77-79 and see how I look, go from there.

Pretty fucking boring but that's because I'm super autistic with food and I can't stomach most foods. Thinking of swapping out the morning apple for a protein shake, don't wanna eat too much fruit cus of the sugar.
>>
>>41824659
Nice, yeah I am the same way with foods. There's a lot of stuff I just can't eat because I really hate the taste, but it just so happens that all of what you mentioned I enjoy eating.

Is sugar from fruits actually as bad as the sugar that's in stuff like drinks and candy? I feel like I've heard that fruit sugar isn't as bad.
>>
5'10"/200lbs, cutting down to 170, maybe more/less.
I always tell myself I'm doing keto but I keep eating carbs so not really.

Breakfast
>One whole avocado
Lunch
>2 eggs + beef/chicken/fish
Dinner
>cottage cheese
Snacks
>pickles

It's not really a solid plan and switches around but that's about it
>>
>>41824733
fruit sugar = candy sugar
fruit juice sugar = soda sugar

Wouldn't recommend either if you're serious about cutting. Vegetables and meat only. No bread products either.
>>
>>41824597
Breakfast
>50g oatmeal. 1 Scoop of whey. Handful of almonds + Greens drink
Lunch
>Usually mix of rice, veggies, protein (tuna, chicken, etc.) This is the only meal that varies.
Dinner
>200g chicken. Head of broccoli. 1 sweet potato.
All Day
>Fuckton of water.

6'2 180lbs. Cutting.
>>
>>41824733

Yeah man, super autistic about food to the point I'm almost starting to believe it's some sort of mental/tastebud condition, like beyond what most people call "A fussy eater", I would kill to just be "fussy".

It does make it slightly easier in some ways because I don't eat any sauce or dressings or anything like that, so I'm never tempted to add those empty calories to my meals.

Nah, fruit sugar isn't as bad as that shit, 9/10 times that's fructose corn syrup which we call "sugar" but is actually worse than just straight up refined sugar.

Still, it's not good to have lots of it in your diet. Obviously fruit brings a lot of health benefits as well but eating lots will introduce a lot of sugar to your diet. Especially cus I mostly just eat apples and they are probably the sugariest fruits.
>>
>>41824765
>>41824748
>>41824659
Seems like there's a lot of people cutting. Do you all work out any or are you just cutting back on the foods? If you work out, how much do you do a week?
>>
>>41824597
>breakfast
glass of green tea, organic fuji apple, 8 fish oil pills, alcar, arginine
>lunch
8 pasture raised eggs
>snack
celery with peanut butter
>dinner
plate of broccoli, broccoli sauerkraut sandwich with sprouted spelt bread, green smoothie, supplements
>post workout
gold standard protein shake
>>
>>41824785
Haha you're basically me. I hate any sort of dressing or sauce on my meats/salads as well. Usually when I get wings I just have dry rub (still high in sodium and stuff, but eh). But yeah that's cool. I love eating fruits cause they're not nearly as bad as processed stuff and they taste good.
>>
>>41824786
Gotta keep working out. I lift at 3-4 times a week with 1-2 runs a week.

Don't really give a shit about strength desu. I'm an aesthetics fag at the moment.
>>
>wow another thread where everyone will post their personal routines/stats/meal plans in hopes of a response that never comes because no one cares
>>
>>41824801
meant to say broccoli SPROUT and sauerkraut sandwich with mustard and tomato
>>
>>41824786
I'm considering joining the military so I'm just focusing on stuff for the PFT, especially running. I don't have access to a gym but I do some extra shit at home with dumbbells and bands, no big lifts though.
>>
>>41824786

Lift 4-6 times a week. Recovering fatty so I need to cut.
>>
>>41824847
train jumping jacks and burpees and mountain climbers, those are the punishment exercises
>>
usual breakfast
>227g of greek yogurt. 190 calories and 19 protein for the brand I get. tastes good, goes down easy. kind of a high light of my day really
>4 eggs, scrambled. use to do over easy, can't stand it anymore. 280 calories and 24 proteins
>28g of bacon. it is added in bits to eggs to make them not vomit educing
>some form of veg, usually never more than 50 calories and 4 proteins. baby carrots and broccoli are the regulars
>some form of fruit, this is usually 80-110 calories .8-2g proteins
usual lunch
>chicken, 150g-200g
>spinach, 50g-75g
>cherry tomatoes 50-70g
>some times chopped bell pepper added
>cottage cheese, 80 calories and 13 protein. honestly should eat more of this
>dressing, never more than 50 calories worth
>this usually never exceeds 550 calories, around 45-55 protein
Dinner
>whatever my grandma makes. I've asked her to make more meat heavy meals instead of her preferred pasta ones. she usually does alright and if not I make due. I weigh this up and look up nutrition facts to make sure I get what I need, or I use my go to foods in emergencies when pasta and bread is all that is on the table
I try to get 1900-2000 calories and at least 140 proteins a day. on a cut. 5'11 184lbs. I have a "cheat" day every sunday. I don't think I eat much on that day, I just don't bother to count calories or track protein, doubt I get the right amount of protein that day but I don't think I go over calorie limit since my "cheat" foods are just a modest sandwich, premade cup of yogurt, cereal, glass of choco milk, two slices of pizza/burger, and extra fruit than normal. One time I did bother to track a typical cheat day it came out to 1750 calories and 112 protein so I think it's all good.
>>
>>41824860
Will do, thanks for the tip
>>
>>41824597
> Breakfast- 4 eggs, 2 natural turkey sausage links, 2 small cups of guacamole, one banana and an apple
> Lunch- Same as breakfast but 5 eggs and 4 sausages + half of a head of lettuce
> Dinner- 4 eggs, 2-3 turkey sausages, rest of head of lettuce

6 days a week, one cheat day a week. Love me my burgers

5'5, 193 lbs

Mostly trying to cut (believe it or not)

Looking to get down to at least 150 lbs

Mostly I've been stuck at 193 for a few weeks, so just trying to push myself more and not be a lazy cuck. Sometimes I switch eggs out for some meat or chicken breast, but all in all I've been pretty loyal to my eggs. Best of luck to you guys and gals out there, here's to ya.
>>
>>41825152
Forgot to add that sometimes I have a fruit in between lunch and dinner here and there too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.