[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

losing weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 10858518846_451ea09231_o.jpg (2MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
10858518846_451ea09231_o.jpg
2MB, 4288x3216px
any good routine for my mom?
she's like pic related
>>
>>41824249
Less calories *maybe deadlifts or good mornings* core strength work, some cardio
All very light ofc
>>
>>41824286
and you gotta teach her it's a lifestyle not just a chore
>>
Tell her to skip breakfast and eat more for dinner instead. easy IF
>>
>>41824249
What is she making, diabetes?
>>
get her into something that she'll enjoy
my mom did zumba (along with eating healthier) and lost like 70-80 pounds
>>
>>41824249
I have been trying to get my mom to eat healthy. She is about half the size of the woman in the pic. Her ex boyfriend would purposefully bring so much food to my mom and I and would make us feel guilty for not eating. My mom and I gained about 15 pounds from his guilt trip. Out of nowhere he broke up and left my mom. The first month he was gone, my mom and I improved our diets and started doing light exercises everyday. We both lost 7lbs. Up until last week, my mom had gone cold turkey on soda which is her biggest addiction. Unfortunately, her ex came back to her and apparently just wants to be "friends". He has been bringing takeout, pizza, and soda everyday this week. He comes over and sleeps next to my mom in her bed, so I think they are back together. He has a whole bunch of problems such as heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes. I think he is trying to make my mom look fat and ugly so that she has no other option but to stay with him. Sometimes I wish I can kill him. At night, I sometimes dream that I stab him in the neck.
>>
File: 1402863761646.jpg (24KB, 418x446px) Image search: [Google]
1402863761646.jpg
24KB, 418x446px
>>41824249
full on keto with if feed times , noon to six
>>
>>41824249

Put Down The Fork
24x7
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.