[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigger butthurt because he's a manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: manlet.jpg (405KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
405KB, 1083x634px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg

They are trying to push the manlet agenda meme now.

when will manlets learn?
>>
I hate clubs. They're so loud, the music is never something I like, they peddle gains killing alcohol, and I feel out of place. Why couldn't clubs be like 19th century parties with soft piano music playing in the background and people not getting black out drunk like they're still undergrads
>>
>>41821685
>Why couldn't clubs be like 19th century parties with soft piano music playing in the background and people not getting black out drunk like they're still undergrads

Because they'd be empty and eventually bankrupt? Just a guess.
>>
>>41821712
I mean why couldn't that shit be popular instead of the degenerate hell holes that are clubs

Essentially a rhetorical question
>>
>>41821685
If you don't like popular culture, you're free to opt out.
>>
>>41821685
You need to find out the djs playing ahead of time don't just show up on a random night to hear bullshit
>>
>>41821744
I have, hence being on this shitty site
>>
File: 1431284194785.png (2MB, 1980x3116px) Image search: [Google]
1431284194785.png
2MB, 1980x3116px
>>41821519
Mandatory pic related. Nigger gets "rejected" because of height and counter with weight but sexual market value (and the sexual revolution) play in favor for females. It does not matter what they respond in interviews like this because there are more decisive reasons than they are able to express. Logical fallacy's and "we should accept everyone" is being shallow in the question of finding a partner.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.