[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicken central guys. I need more ideas on how to easily make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Chicken central guys.
I need more ideas on how to easily make my chicken breasts palatable at work through the use of a microwave(or cold). i have pretty much every other cooking method available at home.

God tier: Chicken chili/soup/general stew, stewing it made it so soft that it falls apart even when microwaved. Takes quite a while to make though

Mid tier: marinated breasts, oven baked for 25-30 minutes at 450F/235C, sort of dry

Shit tier: Cooked, dry as shit. Whole roasted/cooked chicken stays here as well due to high fat content.
>>
>>41821183
best solution is to give up on taste altogether and just shovel that shit in. youre eating it for the nutrients after all.
>>
Mustard.
>>
>>41821200
I can pound shakes and nasty-ass pre-workout without any kind of problems. But I need help on making chicken breasts soft/eatable to point of me being able to wolf it down the way I can most things.
>>
>>41821235
I mean, you can cook properly, and it can still be nice & soft

otherwise what >>41821216
said, mustard is always a good option
>>
Secret slavgod tier:

Look up a shashlik marinade. Then marinade only onions over night. Grill them. Then put your onions over your suicide-hotline chicken. Enjoy juicy crunchy spice&vinegar onions with your meat, I can eat that shit forever.

Don't get the idea of putting your chicken tits into the marinade, vinegar dries meat you moron.
>>
>>41821183
OP your oven tits are dry because you DON'T BRINE THEM GOD WHY ARE YOU WASTING PERFECTLY GOOD TITS LIKE THAT
>>
>>41821356
Hmm odd, I ALWAYS brine whole birds/legs. but never had the brain power to do this.

i'm going to try combining brined breasts with >>41821295's marinade.
>>
>>41821183
Ever try this? It's my preferred method. Probably not best for making a high volume though, but since it's summer in the hemisphere that matters, it may be better that running the oven.
http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891
>>
>>41821356
This. At the very least, salt them heavily a few hours before you roast them. Also, mix it up with chicken thighs. They're not as lean but they're so much more forgiving to cook with.
>>
>>41821183
>Roasted chicken
>High fat content
'The fuck are you smoking?

Also, try making chicken salad. Not the most calorie-conscious thing to do, but if you use a third of a cup for six servings and eat it in lettuce cups instead of on bread the damage is minimal and it doesn't matter how dry you cooked it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.