[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if I only eat boiled eggs, bananas and coffee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: brat.jpg (56KB, 487x515px) Image search: [Google]
brat.jpg
56KB, 487x515px
I'm on vacation and want to eliminate the extra fat I have, I'm actually training, lifting, but as I'm poor (I don't have enough money to buy protein supplements) I was wondering if it's right if I only consume boiled eggs and boiled bananas (platanos), drinks lots of water, and coffee with no sugar. I'm 23 and very healthy.
Thank you very much. Blessings.
>>
>>41820904
You will look and feel very bad.
>>
File: 1451930410005.png (378KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1451930410005.png
378KB, 500x520px
>>41820904
Will only work if you eat 36 hard boiled egg whites a day
>>
lethal and unpredictable bowel movements
>>
you'll be missing carbs, which you need for your energy, so you will not feel energetic
you'll be missing fats that do something for you hormone levels (idk what exactly, but I know that fat is colerated with testosterone, and no testosterone = no muscles)
you'll also be missing a lot of vitamins which aint good for you as well
>>
>>41820922
That's why I want to use eggs as my primary resource of protein. Isn't it bad if I eat that much?
>>
File: centrum.jpg (75KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
centrum.jpg
75KB, 1400x1400px
>>41820914
And if I add Centrum? and a little of olive oil in my eggs?
>>
>>41820944
Aren't bananas full of carbs?
If I add olive oil in my eggs every morning?
I will buy the cheapest vitamin supplement I can, Centrum. Would it make any difference?
>>
why don't you try it ;)
>>
you cant afford pasta and tuna? these 2 are cheap af and full of good shit, im pretty sure you can afford them
>>
>>41820980
Oh yeah that will make it all better and you'll look like Brad Pitt
>>
>>41820904
Add a bit of rice (not much, just a little,) beans, and vegetables. Shouldn't cost much more.
>>
>>41821037
In my country tuna is really expensive :( That's why desperately think eggs are my only option.
>>
>>41821086
Thank you very much, I will add rice. Blessings.
>>
You can never fart
>>
>>41820904
just stop eating for a week or two
>>
>>41820904
You'll be fine.

For the last few months I have had to eat only rice, eggs, and olive oil with only instant coffee and water to drink. This is due to being poor rather than choice but will help you be lean and strong. Still reppin 405 on the squat, running and swimming have much improved and I have a great sense of overall wellness.

Don't know how long you'll stick with it though, I CONSTANTLY crave any sort of other food and were it not for my poverty would be on a normal balanced diet.
>>
>>41820904
>boiled bananas

Heating destroys vitamin C in addition to some being leaked into the water. Eggs + raw bananas has almost everything you need macro and micronutrient-wise. The only things lacking are vitamin K and sodium. Add a bit of salt to your eggs and some kind of vegetable oil. Rapeseed oil has the most vitamin K.

>I don't have enough money to buy protein supplements
I don't know where you live but this sounds like you just don't know how to shop. Protein certainly is the most expensive part of a fit diet but it should be possible to eat for less than 5$ a day (in the US) and get 0.8g of protein per lb of bodyweight, carbs, fat, vitamins and minerals, everything you need. You need to look at the calorie per dollar and grams of protein per dollar values of foods mainly. Eggs are very good in that they contain almost every micronutrient you need in addition to being a complete protein.
>>
Your asshole will be leaking like a broken tap.
>>
You have to eat all the eggs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.