[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water fasting for cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: water.jpg (87KB, 907x960px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
87KB, 907x960px
Anyone tried it? Results?

When I slow cut (500 kcal deficit) I just slowly lose all my strength and muscle over months. It's been a waste of time for me. I figure I have to cut FAST to reach my goal sub 15% bf while retaining some muscle, and if I still end up a weak faggot at least I'll be back to bulking in a month as opposed to wasting several months just slowly getting weaker and getting nowhere.
>>
>>41820823

You're fucking stupid
>>
What body fat percentage do you start on if it takes you months to reach sub 15%?
>>
>>41820936
Why
>>41820958
I haven't measured but I suppose about 23%
>>
File: 21753.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
21753.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
try this
>>
>>41820823

you will lose some muscles in the first week but it will stegnate to about 21g of amino acids you body breaks down from your muscles. In the first week you lose around 70g of amino acids from your muscles everyday.

You should google it, there is a huge paper on that.
>>
>>41820990

You don't know how to cut so instead of learning the proper way to do it you want to go on some meme fasting diet.
>>
>>41821000
Trips of truth
>>
>>41820990
Nigga you won't go from 23% to sub15% with water fasting
>>
>>41821036
Why not?
>>
>>41820823
>slow cut (500 kcal deficit)
>slow cut

are you broken
>>
>fasting is bad

/fit/ gets worse by the day. OP do intermittent fastening, it has proven to work and you will get great results on your cut.
>>
>>41821077
Normal cut by /fit/ standards (500 kcal deficit)

You happy now? Dumb homo
>>
>want to try water fasting
>wake up extremely hungry
>disgusting taste in my mouth, feeling in my stomach
What do?
>>
>>41820823
I just recently tried it. 5 day water fast.

It's not the best way to lose weight. The moment you start eating again it all comes back.
>>
>>41821148
What did you eat?
>>
>>41821143
Brush your teeth

Drink water
>>
>>41821148
this is true and this is why you need to eat smart when you break a fast, first of all once you get sodium back on your body, you're gonna start retaining water again, then there's the whole food weight on your digestive system, that's an easy 3kgs (8lbs) right there. Also people who have fasted recommend to have a fruit and veg based diet for the first 4 or 5 days after breaking a long fast since you're body is more keen to store food as a survival instinct.

This is also why longer fasts are always better, i still have the excel file from my first 2 week fast i did back in march, went from 121kgs to 109kgs, when i started eating again i gained 3.5kgs. But once my digestive system started working everyday again everything went back to normal, 1 to 1.5kg lost a week, i'm now at 94kgs.

If you can't do a long fast (as in, you don't have the willpower or you don't simply have enough fat on your body to survive for that long), just do IF
>>
>>41821143
once you can't retain water anymore, you're body is gonna start to release toxins on your tongue/saliva, Look at your tongue and you're gonna see some white stuff on it. brush it off with one of those brushes that have a tongue cleaner.
>>
>>41821290
what the fuck is the tongue thing about?

this rings alarm bells of quackery/pseudoscience to me mate, got any proof or some sort of technical information to back that tongue fuzz claim up?

any water-fasters care to lay down some facts?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.