[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHAKES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: protein-shake-recipes-choc-arse.jpg (54KB, 560x374px) Image search: [Google]
protein-shake-recipes-choc-arse.jpg
54KB, 560x374px
ITT: post your favourite shakes

Here's what I just had:
>1 L whole milk
>8 eggs
>200 g oatz
>a little bit of chocolate powder
>>
>>41818818
nigga youll piss out Mt Fuji
>>
>>41818818
Enjoy being a fatass.

Fatass!!!!
>>
>2 scoops protein powder.
>enough water to make it not thicc.
>>
>>41818818
>raw eggs

Confirmed for fucking moron
>>
>>41819612
>not having chickens
baka

>>41819581
gotta eat big to get big
>>
>>41818818
>>41819612
Jesus OP at least use egg whites in the carton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyrKq-KSIBo
>>
>>41819627
No, I mean you don't get shit from raw eggs. You have to cook them to get like 90% of their nutrients.

Eating 8 raw eggs is like eating 1 or 2 fried eggs.
>>
>>41819654
more like 4 actually

and i can't eat four fried eggs, more than one or so makes me gag
>>
>Cup of skim milk
>Rounded Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
>Pinch of Salt and Baking Powder
>About 35 grams of Oats
>1/2 Tablespoon of Honey
>1 Frozen Banana
>1 Tablespoon of Dark Chocolate Chips(Optional)

Makes for a pretty tasty shake B^)
>>
I'm a skelly, I had my first shake today and I felt like I set a foot down on the long road to gains and getting massive. I need to up the intensity though, it was 2 cups of milk, half a cup of museli with fruit and nuts and shit, a square of 80% dark chocolate and 1 scoop of whey brotien.

By the time I reached the bottom I was enjoying it, but the chocolate didn't blend good. Think I'll melt it or grate it in future.
>>
>>41819654
[citation required]
>>
>>41819943
literally common knowledge in the fitness world at this point, but here you go:

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.full
>The true ileal digestibility of cooked and raw egg protein amounted to 90.9 ± 0.8 and 51.3 ± 9.8%, respectively.
>>
>>41819990
Based Ray Mears was the first one to teach me that processing and cooking certain foods unlocks more of them there nutrians than eating raw.
>>
>>41819990
Making brotein pancakes should be fine right since even tho the eggs are raw you fry the pancake.
>>
>>41818818

1L Water
3 Handfuls of ice
>>
File: 1490637610699.jpg (416KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490637610699.jpg
416KB, 960x1280px
>4 large bananas
>50g chocolate coconut whey
>300ml milk

My favorite shake after a heavy leg workout
>>
>>41818818
[natty seal of Rick Piano's approval]
>>
>>41818818
Strawberries, Banana, some Hershey's chocolate powder (unsweetened, it's like 10 calories every tbsp), 2 cups of water, 2 packets of Splenda, 4 scoops of Vegan protein powder (chocolate flavored), and the rest is water.

Taste's fuccin great man
>>
>one banana
>two scoops vanilla protein powder
>a fuckton of chocolate pb2 (powdered peanut butter)
>almond milk
so fucking good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.