[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 6'6" but have low testosterone starting TRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Ok, so basically I had a nads injury when I was 14. Accidently got hit in the balls with a baseball bat when someone was swinging it at school. He didn't see me, I didn't see him. I still have them, but I think the damage might have been severe. Had to have fluid drained out at hospital to reduce swelling and the morphine basically made things better.

Anyway docs said since the entire contents hadn't ruptured out that I'd be ok.

Well everyone thought everything was ok, because I kept getting taller. I'm 26 and 6'6" now.

Problem is I never grew a beard, body hair, and still have a kid peen with no pubes.

Ok, so new doc, Urologist I got refed too took test, was 37 on a 270-1200 range and my LH and FSH were 3x top of normal.

He wants me on 200mg testosterone cypionate every monday and I'm supposed to take half of a 25mg aromasin pill every monday and Thursday.

I'm gonna start lifting too. He said that is a good idea. I'm skinny as fuck.

I want to be built like pic related am the same height. Will my peen grow too?
>>
>Will my peen grow too?

no.

Are you into men or women tho?
>>
Could be wrong but penis size is genetic, and not related to low test.

I was always confused as I'm low test myself, but mine is 7 inches at full mast (inb4 "liar" I have no need to lie here).

Maybe it does make a difference if you were so low you didn't hit puberty. Seems odd you'd be 6'6 though if that was the case.
>>
>>41817181
>>41817188

you're both idiots

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/testosterone-injections-caused-patients-penis-to-double-in-length/

testosterone injections won't make your dick grow IF you already went through puberty

this guy never did so his dick still can have a puberty and this has already been proven
>>
>>41817208
but he has gone through puberty. He grew to 6'6 lol
>>
>>41817156
Do you have a deeper voice than a boy or do you have the voice of a young man/teenager?

I've studied pre-pubescent development for 10 years and my conclusion is that most likely your genitals will not grow because of the nature of your low test wasn't due to genetics but an injury while you were in the process of puberty.

How many inches btw? You're not going to go through puberty again since you grew
>>
>>41817235

No he didn't. He kept getting taller BECAUSE he didn't go through puberty.
>>
>>41817254

I still sound like a kid. My dick? Like 3 inches... if I'm pulling on it. Never gets hard. Never feel horny either.
>>
>>41817254

Why would the cause of the low test change how the cells in his dick respond? He doesn't even have pubes. I doubt those penile cells every started to grow. How exactly would they not respond when a genetic low T guy would?
>>
>>41817284
Can you share a clear head to toe picture of yourself with your shirt off, I'm very curious as to what you look like. How much do you weigh?
>>
>>41817363
I'm curious as well

Also try to get your doctor to give you more test
>>
Well, low test correlates with higher height, so what did you expect?
>>
>>41817156
Sorry mate, your balls are as good as gone. You're sterile and produce next to no test - your height is also a result of that, note that people castrated before or early during puberty are known to be above average tall.

Basically, all you can do is blast test since you have nothing to lose anymore. No, your dick won't grow (no test during puberty that causes enlargement of male genitals).
>>
>>41817356
There's a biological time window for many growth processes. Bone growth, for an example - they grow until the closure of growth plates. Girls are shorter because estrogen causes their closure earlier. Similarly, test during puberty causes the development of secondary sex characteristics. As you can notice, your dick doesn't grow all your life, even though you constantly produce testosterone - exogenous source doesn't change anything either, except shrinking your balls (the area responsible for test production atrophies in order to balance the circulating levels).
>>
>>41817156
>not seeking revenge on the baseball bat boy
>>
>>41820284
>Not understanding that revenge is pointless and all that energy spent on bettering yourself is more beneficial
>>
File: 1494949823349.jpg (28KB, 720x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494949823349.jpg
28KB, 720x453px
>>41817156
I'm sorry to hear, OP.

Are you still attracted to women? Ever had sex?
>>
Are you able to smell, OP?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.