[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extreme Overheating.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mbw squat.jpg (79KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
mbw squat.jpg
79KB, 650x400px
>Can no longer go to the gym, as it is too hot.
>Currently exercising in my house, naked, and spraying myself with water every 5 minutes.
>It's about 17 C, and I'm fucking burning. Skin remains quite cool though.

It's always been this way for me, even when I was thinner. Need some tips on working out in the summer.
>>
>>41816210
I only wish it was 17ÂșC here all the time
>>
File: gbtexas.jpg (290KB, 1060x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gbtexas.jpg
290KB, 1060x1024px
>>41816217

Heat index today around 103-105F.

>I work inside.
>>
I just work out in front of a fan.

It's been consistently 99F over the last few weeks and it hasn't stopped me. Hell, I even ran 2 miles outside in the middle of the day.

But to your point, I find that if I get my workout done in the morning it's not as bad. Also I bought a fan that I work out right in front of, which helps.
>>
>>41816222
Holy fuck thats some superranch.
>>
>>41816210

Are you on DNP?
>>
How about you just stop being a baby about it and get hydrated and continue working out. Unless it's about 50 C there is no reason you can't work out. You'll burn more calories that way. Worst case scenario find a pool and do laps.
>>
>>41816210
I'd suggest seeing a doctor, smart guy.

Unless your thermoregulation is completely broken and your muscles are on the verge of rhabdo at any given point, it's likely you've got some kind of psychosomatic condition that you need to overcome.
>>
>>41817118
Not OP.
750mg DNP was similar to this, except I could still exercise, I just stood in front of the fan every now and then. OP is a bitch.
>>
>>41817140
"stop being a baby" doesn't solve heatstroke
>>
>>41817212
You don't get heat stroke if you're well hydrated and not in direct sunlight
>>
>>41816210
Could be over-sensitive heat sensory nerves, if you aren't actually warm to the touch.

Not sure if that is a real condition or not, but in the case of pain receptors in the tongue reacting to chilli, repeated exposure to the compound that triggers the reaction ends up killing the nerves and allowing greater tolerances.
>>
File: 1497364308604.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1497364308604.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>41816210
>63 F
>>
>>41816210
>tfw body produces/retains too much heat
>break asweat super easily and sweat a fuckton
>no matter how fit I get, I'll always be the guy who's always wet
>increasing testosterone levels cause my sweat to smell
I'm already showering twice daily and use anti-transpirant, but my back and head always look like I ran through a set of sprinklers.
>>
>>41817360
That's called being a teenager. Once you hit 19-20 the sweats stop.
>>
>>41817371
I'm 25.
>>
>>41817371
Tf? Im 21 and sweat more than I ever did as a teenager. You must have been fat as a kid.
>>
go back to siberia stupid snownigger
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.