[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brekfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1074x801px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1074x801px
>be eating the same thing for brekfast for the last 6 months
>almost vomit this morning for no reason

Welp, time to change it up, give me some brekfast ideas that dont take longer than 15-20 min to prepare.
>>
>>41814505
Read Kellogg.

The only proper breakfast is cold, low calorie grains.

I'd recomend either plain cornflakes with milk (almond milk is even better) or overnight oatmeal with almond milk and greek yogurt.

Also, before everyone rushes in

>2017
>Still believing you need to eat a 1300 calorie hot breakfast full of fat and protein because the TV told you
>Believing the best part of waking up is fucking up your bowels

Respect the Living Temple, Anon, and you can make it.
>>
>>41814518
Are you retarded or just trolling? Not a bias source at all right?
>>
>>41814518

First came the Monster shills.

Now we have fucking Kelloggs shills.
>>
>>41814518
get the fuck out of my thread you two pence sugar merchant cuck
>>
>>41814529
>>41814530
>>41814535

John Harvey Kellogg was a fucking genius and you faggots are brainwashed by false perceptions of what you "need" to eat in the morning and a bias toward broscience dieting.
>>
>>41814543
Bet ur cut too mongo
>>
>breaking the fast in the morning
>making it
>>
Oatmeal, whole milk & a stove. Don't use any of those faggy time quick oats either.
>>
>>41814543
I second this.
My gramp was an ancient bodybuilder, he remembers quite well the war, the war between Lord Quaker and Lord Kellogg
>>
Oats+whole milk+pb+(protein)
God tier bulk brekfast
>>
>>41814543
His cereal is based on Puritan techniques to lower testosterone.

Artificial sugars with almost zero protein and no good fats with paltry vitamins is exactly how feminizing it sounds.
>>
>>41814716
>His cereal is based on Puritan techniques to lower testosterone.

His cereal was based on Seventh Day Adventist beliefs about bland, vegetarian food leading to a better ability to control emotional spikes, you literal retard.

>good fats
>protein
>feminizing

>MMM MMM MM GOTTA GET ME A BIG OL 1500 CALORIE BREAKFAST OF HEARTY MEATS AND FATS LIKE THE LUMBERJACKS IN THE MOVIES CAUSE THATS WHAT MEN DO BEFORE I GO SIT AT MY OFFICE JOB ALL DAY AND SHIT 8 TIMES
>>
>>41814777
(You) being retard -the movie

http://m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/45/1/311.extract

>be me
>eat quinoa, lentil, and steamed broccoli with a side of eggs cooked in coconut oil
>go to my on foot job of hospital phlebotomist
>go to gym
>look better and bigger than (You)
>>
>>41814716
wtf? cereals don't contain artificial sugars ever and are chock full of vitamins

why would something made of cereal grains have significant protein or fat it's like you're just making up a way to be upset about it

>hurr puritan testosterone lowering
What the actual fuck anon nobody who was ever a puritan knew what a testosterone or for that matter a "molecule" or a "hormone" was..what the fuck dude lol
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (313KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
313KB, 960x1280px
>>41814963
This is what you are talking about

http://www.nutrition.und.edu/foodpro/label.asp?locationNum=08&locationName=&dtdate=6%2F6%2F2017&RecNumAndPort=034024%2A3%2F4

This is the most nutrient devoid, artificial pile of shit on the planet.

Refer to my previous post with yet another reputable source explaining how it was intended to supress sexual urges. Guess what the male sex horonone is.
>>
>>41814518
No you fucking barbarian, breakfast itself is unnecessary. Your body has barely had time to warm up and you're already jamming food into it? Take at least a few hours to warm up, rehydrate, let natural hunger kick in and completely empty your bowels from the previous night. I wake up at 7 and I usually feel the need to eat somewhere around 11. This contributes hugely to feeling clean and massively reduces morning bloating and sluggishness for me. It's not formal IF, I just don't eat unless I'm hungry.
>>
>>41815264
And I wake up fucking starving at 6,30am, what now faggot?
>>
>>41814505
Rolled Oats in Greek Yoghurt with sliced bananas.

Guaranteed to give you solid stools.
>>
Learned how to make decent omelettes this week. Been eating that like every morning.
>>
>>41814505
>make scrambled eggs for breakfast
>feel the need to vomit for the next few hours
>make hard boiled eggs
>perfectly okay
Why?
>>
>>41815315
Your cut could be too severe, you could have cravings caused by missing essential nutrients or you could just have dogshit willpower and eat compulsively to deal with your weak management of your girlish emotions.
>>
>>41815432
I'm a skelly on abulk
>>
>>41814505
Oatzzz
>>
>>41815437
How old are you? You may not have finalised the last few tanner stages of growth and if you really are underweight you might have teenage levels of hunger.

Aside from that or others of the above (if you're bulking but you aren't getting certain micronutrients you will have cravings that reflect what you're missing even when you have enough calories) internal parasites are the only other answer I have.
>>
>>41815462
23, I eat my last meal (bulking shake oats+milk+pb+whey) at 10pm, and always wake up hungry af.
>>
File: IMG_20161011_074310520.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161011_074310520.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>
>>41815491
Do you eat vegetables?
>>
>>41815561
Green salad, carrots, potatoes, broccoli, onions, garlic, two or three times a day I get those frozen mixes which have 5-6 types of vegetables mixed (peppers,corn, bla bla)

Why?
>>
>>41815591
Different anon here.
I eat a huge dinner, so I don't even want breakfast. Preferably at 8pm instead of 6pm
>>
>>41815591
Ok well everything is in order man. Assuming you have no emotional problems and don't have parasites, then it must be puberty. Tanner stage 5 can last until 25, and allthough that's unusual you might be making up for lost time if you were underweight. If it continues in your late 20's maybe consider seeing a doctor for parasite tests and blood works to determine if you have a nutrient deficiency.
>>
>>41815491
try not eating just before going to bed, I always got insane hunger in the morning if I ate just before going to bed. Now I'm doing intermitent fasting so I dont get hungry at all.
>>
>>41814505
making eggs and egg whites takes me like 10 minutes. What's the problem?
>>
>>41815659
But I want to be hungry
>>
>>41815663
erm idk maybe male chicks killed in a meat grinder at 1 day old & female birds exploited in squalid living conditions bread to lay eggs so often it leaves their bones weak and prone to beaking...
>>
High amount of fructose give me acnee .
>>
>>41815709
no dairy gives you acne
>>
Breakfast is a jewish psyop

http://www.newadvent.org/summa/3148.htm#article4
http://www.newadvent.org/summa/3146.htm
http://www.newadvent.org/summa/3147.htm
>>
>>41815674
who let the faggot patrol in here?

Jesus christ. Please go find your testicles.
>>
>>41815759
why cause needless suffering when you don't have to?.. who let the bellend brigade in here?
>>
>>41815674
Eggs and toast it is. Thanks!
>>
>>41815800
cool enjoy :)
>>
>>41815800
oh yh & chickens have 1 hole for pooping laying eggs & pissing yum yum
>>
>>41815810
you also only have one hole for speaking and shitting
>>
>>41815850
enjoy your food that came from an animals bottom :)
>>
>>41816023
will do
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.