[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's your gym reception desk like anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-1312469953.jpg (905KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1312469953.jpg
905KB, 1440x2560px
So what's your gym reception desk like anons
>>
T H I C C

Gotta love a gym that gives its members a testboost preworkout with some t h i c c braphogs
>>
Whales ahoy!
>>
>>41812890
holy shit I had a friend that worked at a commercial gym, and they hired fatties for front desk so that fatties coming in for a membership would feel more comfortable
>>
>>41812890
Mine has fitness chicks, only.
>>
>>41812935
that makes sense I suppose
still gross to see for regulars who are actually /fit/
>>
>>41812890
GoodLife lmao
>>
>>41813082
Tfw the closest decent 24 hour gym from where I live
>>
>>41812890
In my gym I always get the receptionist to spot me if I don't show up with any friends

>Imagining my neck getting a workout keeping my head inside her gut rather than collapsing my body while my torso and arms struggling with the weight I may or may not be able to lift today

This is either the best idea ever or the worst idea ever
>>
>>41812890
Also a goodlife fitness fag I see.

I go around the same times each week (late) and there's usually a bro who looks like he excises, but not jacked by /fit/'s standards, a old fat guy who sits around most of the time, but is very nice, or this hot chick I went to high school with.
>>
whats a normal amount to tip?
>>
>>41812890
old dude/old woman sitting behind a desk, watching an old TV while eating an old salami sandwich. Feels old, desu.
>>
File: 40631936.jpg (41KB, 840x460px) Image search: [Google]
40631936.jpg
41KB, 840x460px
Fucking fancy piece of shit.

Payed for by work though.
>>
The son of the owner of the gym,sometimes his hot milf wife, Sometimes his hot daughter,sometimes some random hot chick and mostly himself Stefan the owner
>>
>>41815252
aesthetic
>>
>>41815218
fucking burgers, why the fuck would you tip a receptionist??? we already pay her through the mensality, what the fuck

anyway, the receptionist is a cutie 19~yold half my height, all she does is browse facebook and put some stupidass pop songs
>>
>>41812890
>a big area closed off by a desk
>behind the desk are two debit machines, a couple of computers, a sign-in sheet for guests, and some merchandise
>merch is mostly t-shirts, swim goggles, and bags, fairly-priced, decent quality
>usually a few people behind the desk- some of them know me because my late grandfather was a bit of a figure and my mother was a regular for a long time
>usually there's a stand-up whiteboard with a daily schedule on it and a bulletin board with posters for events and weekly schedules
>turnstiles block the way to the rest of the gym- you must either swipe your membership card or buy a day pass to get in
It's all rather quaint. The YMCA is probably the best and cheapest membership in my town, especially if you want more than just machines, free weights and cardio.
>>
The trainer is the desk guy because it's a small gym.
He looks like a sikh Jason Momoa and gave me some fucking amazing recipes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.