[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leg Press

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Leg_press_M_WorkoutLabs.png (66KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
Leg_press_M_WorkoutLabs.png
66KB, 540x360px
Is leg press really necessary after doing heavy low rep range squats? Ive never done them after but i always see people going from one to the other.
>>
no but it gets some volume work on the quads
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 234x250px
>>41810748
>putting clips on the leg press machine

Was the person who made this picture literally retarded?
>>
>>41811721
>Not leg pressing so hard the entire machine shakes horizontally
Never gonna make it
>>
>>41811721
>not protecting you and those around you in the event of an earthquake

dumb and selfish prick
>>
>>41811763
someone post that webm - you know which one
>>
>>41811805
That inspired me to start doing hack squats instead
>>
File: kek.jpg (32KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
32KB, 409x393px
>>41811805
I wish I had it anon
I know exactly which one
>>
I don't understand the leg press.
So it's a machine that does 80% of the work for you and the only way to lock it in to safety is to fully straighten your legs and/or use your calves to push it that extra bit to get it to the area where it can be locked in?
the fuck is the point? I've rarely seen videos of people getting hurt bad squatting, usually just getting hurt after prolonged use of improper form and too much weight, yet I can't go a day without seeing a new video of someone literally snapping their shit up on the leg press.
why ever use it? to ego boost how your legs totes lifted 1050 pounds up and down?
>>
File: 1342.jpg (140KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1342.jpg
140KB, 576x432px
>>41811805
that is so fucking painful to watch
>>
I do after low rep squats and leg press after as well. Squats with good form is tiring and with leg machine can relax a little bit no saying u can't be dumbass and snap your back doing stupid weights.
>>
>>41810748
Is being a retarded fagot really necessary to post stupid questions?
>>
>>41810748
>Do leg press for the first time
>80 lb to start off
>Do five sets of eight
>Legs and glutes are on fire the next day

It's alright to do them separately. That's what I did anyway.
>>
>>41810748

It's shit and belt squats are an objectively better exercise.
>>
>>41811963
You're a fucking idiot. Actually. Why are you asking this question? Have ever used a leg press? If you're not a complete fucking retard you won't get hurt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.