[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bigz.jpg (77KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bigz.jpg
77KB, 960x540px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>41808236

I've never met someone as big as a pro strongman.
And usually in pictures they are stood with other massive guys.
I'd love to see how small I feel next to one of them.

Also rumor has it that Thor (the mountain) has been accused of beating his gf.
Imagine being the police officer that responded to that call.
>>
Zydrunas is chill and friendly guy AF
>>
>>41808280
>Imagine being the police officer that responded to that call.
"Well this is the third time it's happened with no real evidence of injury and no separation or attempts for a restraining order, I wonder if Thor realizes the bitch is just trying to milk him dry."
>>
>>41808280
She tried to take his little dog. He didn't hit her they just had an argument
>>
>>41808306
Have you met him?
>>
>>41808789
>We know this, because she's still alive and mobile.
>>
>>41808280
I once interviewed a guy who had the highest (non validated by major body) powerlifting total in the world.

He was very nice and I kept thinking about how much of a baby he looked like. He looked exactly like a giant baby with a little head.
>>
>>41808875
>>41808789

Its actually wife that beaten up Thor. Than called police and said he beaten her up, police wouldnt believe that she would beat up 6'8 200kg dude, so they took her side

>>41809028

Sarychev have highest total, did you talk with Sarychev?
>>
>>41809028
Why did he interview you?
>>
>>41809061
How do you know what happened?
>>
File: IMG_0784.jpg (70KB, 800x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
70KB, 800x688px
>>41809061
W-wew
>>
>>41809028
brian shaw?
>>
>>41809028
this never happened.

by interview you mean you asked him if he could ram your ass
>>
>>41808808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCmp09NDPCY awesome training session with Big Z where he drops a fuck ton of knowledge (turn on subs) that goes against some things that gets parroted a lot.
>>
>>41808236
jab step fake right then left, he stumbles and falls over. i have enough time to casually walk past
>>
>>41809028
most strongmen look like huge overgrown babies
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.