[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

l cannot lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sMiranda.(wakfu).full.1106793.jpg (82KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sMiranda.(wakfu).full.1106793.jpg
82KB, 768x1024px
Help me /fit/ l have a huge lifting problem, anytime l lift l start feeling dizzy as if l was going to pass out and stop lifting immediately and just take a shower (homegym helps alot), this only happened at the start of summer, l eat well and drink alot (like 5L/day), went to a doctor and turned out there's nothing wrong me(after 5 checks in different hospitals), worst part is l almost passed out yesterday, should l start taking multi vitamins or what ? This never happened before

I eat 2500 calories a day because l don't want to loose gains while being ottermode
>>
>>41805212
make sure you are breathing correctly. When I started to workout I held my breath during lifts without knowing it.
>>
GTFO furfag.

Keep doing it until you pass out pls
>>
>>41805482
Hmm, might be the cause, l'll try anything at this point

>>41805490
I literally LIVE for miranda you fucking faggot, square up right now pussy ass bitch
>>
>>41805212
I don't want to say you're fine if something is genuinely wrong, but you're sounding like a pussy hoping for an excuse to not have to lift. You figure it'll be more real if you get the approval of others that say "just don't work out" or tell you to take it easy. If you went to the doctor and they said nothing was wrong (BP isn't low, and you're not anemic or something) then it sounds like you just need to be honest with yourself and man up.

If something was very wrong and you didn't think it was safe to work out, I feel like you wouldn't be asking 4chan.

So either go get it figured out, or stop lying to yourself and go to the gym. If you're really scared, do exercises that won't crush you if you do faint. If you end up fainting, you'll know something's up. It's not unhealthy to lose consciousness, long as you don't fall and hit something or some shit.
>>
>>41805212
Eat 3500 calories.
>>
>>41805522
>you want to stop lifting
l don't need an excuse to stop lifting, l have to lift for my job which is why l'm frightened

>>41805528
Job makes it so that bulking is hard as fuck, l need to be able to run fast
>>
>>41805508
Are you trying to be threatening? Because I'm not too intimidated by someone who apparently so physically incompetent they can't even complete a workout without almost whiting out.

>Your "miranda" is a slutty whore waifu shared by many other neckbeards who masturbate alone to the thought of her
>>
>>41805593
It's a joke anon l don't want to fight you over an anime reaction picture l want to fix my lifting problem
>>
>>41805212
You have to eat before lifting weights and do warm up too.
>>
>>41805508
Miranda is best waifu, you're gonna make it
>>
>>41805643
What would you recommend, l usually jump rope for 2 minutes before l start lifting/running
>>
I used to have a low blood pressure problem that had similar results until I increased the sodium in my diet, so maybe try that.
>>
>>41806713
Just kill yourself desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.