[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sleeping in a 24h gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sleep-in-or-sweat-it-out_Fotor.jpg (125KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
sleep-in-or-sweat-it-out_Fotor.jpg
125KB, 800x500px
has anyone ever done that? why? how was it?

there is a chance I might become homeless next month, so I've been playing with the thought of just staying at my gym the whole time, since it's open around the clock and has multiple branches around.
bad idea?
>>
>>41804872
you'll be known as the friendly/autistic gym hobo

go for it anon
>>
I'm pretty sure they'll throw you out.
>>
>>41804872
>bad idea?
Bad idea.

>staying at my gym the whole time
it seems you're not only going to be homeless, but you're also unemployed. If you like gym so much, ask them if you can help in there. Otherwise, your priority is to get a fucking job or to go back at momma's place and finish high school or whatever. You better check your priorities.
>>
>>41805307
the whole time as in every night, obviously not 24/7
>>
you'll get chucked out eventually. If you have a car sleep in that and use the gym for shower and chilling if it has a lounge etc.
>>
>>41805353
that's what I call "inattentional blindness". You're purposefully skipping the whole point.
Gym shouldn't be even a thing you currently care about if you're going to be homeless. Check your priorities.
>>
>>41805491
well, it would be the most feasible and affordable way for shower and toilet still...
>>
>>41805491
besides, not everyone has parents they can move back to, otherwise I wouldn't e homeless obviously.
>>
>>41804872
they will definitely know and kick you out/ban you

if anything use it for showers and working out only
>>
>>41804872

story?
>>
>>41805526
then get a job and find a new place. Or ask a friend. Or ask a relative. Sort it out now and think long-term for fuck's sake. If you aren't brain-dead you know already that "sleeping in a gym" isn't a viable solution.
Some bumfucks go to sleep in some airports pretending to have a flight soon (it may depend on where you live). That's not a solution at all anyway.
>>
>>41805578
lol wtf are you autistic?
I never said that I'll spend the rest of my life sleeping in a gym, I'm just checking my short term options in case push comes to shove.
>>
>>41805665
>lol wtf are you autistic?
Get fucked kiddo.
>>
>>41804872
>at 24h gym
>go to the toilet
>lock yourself
>fall asleep
>????
>profit
>>
>>41804872
Stuff like this is why my gym stopped being 24hr.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.