[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody explain this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Testosterone_Cypionate-Wats.png (293KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
Testosterone_Cypionate-Wats.png
293KB, 400x509px
I've been on TRT for a number of years and due to insurance issue have had to cease it for a short period (about 2 months so far)

Since stopping my libido has gone up and the intensity of my orgasms and power of ejaculations have increased as well.
I thought the opposite of this was supposed to happen if I abruptly stopped my hormones.
>>
>>41804481
Interesting. Are you on any kind of pct like HCG or even DAA?
>>
>>41804481
That's really strange, I'd get a blood test done to see what's going on.
>>
ESTROGEN
>>
Did you take HCG or an AI?
>>
>>41804481
Nothing strange about this. Your body resumed normal test/sperm production after stopping the hormones. It's exactly what's expected.

BBers used to take shit tons of test without PCT with no issues. Its not strictly needed to recover.

also your estrogen is decreasing to normal levels which will also help

might even be the case that you never needed TRT in the first place.. you were just out of shape and unhealthy (probably a fat shit == insane estrogen levels)
>>
>>41804481
your test plummeted but you still have tons of estrogen inside you.

estrogen = horny all the time

take it from someone who actually takes trt at 150mg/week
>>
>>41804815

Do you use an AI at that dose? If so, what do you use and how much?
>>
>>41804981
i use around 0.2mg of adex, i try to cut the pills in 5 parts which is very difficult.

150mg week puts me between 1100-1300ng/dl and around 60 E2 which is a tad high for me so hence the arimidex.
>>
>>41805001
150 e7d will not make your levels stable in that range throughout the week-- you will be on a complete roller coaster ride in terms of test levels. The actual half life in your body will be between 4-5 days depending on where you pin.. so your levels will vary by up to 40% or so across this time.. I would bet you are having some acne issues at the very least with that regimen
>>
File: 65e.jpg (9KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
65e.jpg
9KB, 200x239px
>>41805034
are you fucking dumb?

its cypionate and im injecting 75mg e3.5d.

thats 150mg/week doesnt mean im injecting once a week like a complete retard
>>
>>41805049

What's your free To?
>>
>>41805124

T*
>>
>>41805124
I have no idea desu, last bloodwork was 2 months ago and my doc keeps the results.
>>
>>41805202

How do you feel on your dose? My doc is putting me on 70mg E3.5D with some HCG and AI.
>>
>>41805456
i came from low test which was fucking horrible.

first 2 weeks didnt feel shit and then everything changed. so much motivation, so much drive to do shit, so much energy.
>>
>>41805523
How low to start
>>
>>41805614
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.