[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>quit smoking after pack-a-day 20 years HIIT or steady-state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: thickra.gif (3MB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
thickra.gif
3MB, 320x400px
>quit smoking after pack-a-day 20 years
HIIT or steady-state for fixing cardio?

Goal is to run a 5k asap. Can run 1/4 mile right now...
>>
File: iskra_lawrence_by_jp222-d9ctzfg.jpg (129KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
iskra_lawrence_by_jp222-d9ctzfg.jpg
129KB, 960x960px
Correction, I can run 1/4 outside in humid/hot af weather at a 10 min pace.

I can run 2 miles in frigid a/c treadmill at same pace.

How to make lungs laugh at humidity/heat?
>>
>>41802847
>humidity/heat
Just keep running in that weather. When it gets cold and dry outside, that's when your lungs are gunna betray you my friend.
>>
File: 1474739079566.jpg (391KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1474739079566.jpg
391KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>41802830
Just do Fartlek
Go by time instead of distance and run how you feel at the moment.

Run hard for a bit then jog for a while then walk for a while then sprint for a while.
Do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
File: IMG_7231.jpg (49KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7231.jpg
49KB, 456x456px
>>41802830
God damn she has no rhythm...
>>
>>41803272
I am not surprised
>>
>>41803281
I do this.

I try to pull as much sprints as possible.
I don't see the benifit in jogging at an easy pace for 30 minutes.

I also quit smoking and I do notice that runnig helps with clearing my lungs of mucus.

The next day after a run I always cough up more shit than usual.
>>
>>41803292
>watch a gif

GODDAMN WHERE IS THE RIDDUM BOYS
>>
>>41803272
Only a BBC can handle that ass tbf.
>>
File: iskra.jpg (297KB, 804x639px) Image search: [Google]
iskra.jpg
297KB, 804x639px
>>
>>41803721
does all her weight just go to her legs or is it implants.
pretty funny considering she's pretending to be anything more than a hot piece of ass on instagram by hoping on le body positivity meme shit

on the otherhand, I remember when alexis texas lost weight and it literally all came from her ass
>>
>>41802830
running 5k will get you better at running 5k
HIIT is most efficient for cardiometabolic health
>>
Stop posting that day woman
>>
>>41803732
>or is it implants
Check the legs. They've barely changed size while the ass has over doubled in size
>>
>>41803272
Vomit.jpg
>>
>>41802830
You'll need to build up two things. Your endurance and your strength (this is the easy part). Spending a longer period of time with your heart rate up will help build up your cardio better than short bursts. Focus on time not distance for now. Spend say 20 minutes going at it. If you have to, take breaks of walking and once you catch your breath, jog again for as long as you can. If you keep doing this, you can step it up to 30 minutes. After a couple weeks, you'll be doing a 5k no problem. Also, stretch.
>>
>>41803663

>I want to jog at an easy pace for 30 minutes (a 5k)
>I don't see the benefit of jogging at an easy pace for 30 minutes
>>
>>41803721
Boy do I sure love giant donkey asses instead of feasible/attractive size
>>41803272
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>41803721
youre literally gay if you prefer left over right
>>
>>41802830
That gif make me laugh

She actually thinks she is special and everything
>>
>>41802830
I went from 16 minute mile and a half to 10 minute in basic in 8 wks. Participated in flight for a5k at a30 minute time. Fairly sure I could have maintained that pace for far longer.

Basically running training involved walking everywhere and intervals every other day for two miles. Like 30 second jogs then 30 sec sprints, running in line than the last in line sprints to front minus 1, stuff like that.

Human is made to endurance run
>>
>>41802847
Treadmills are the worst way to measure anything running, the ground moves for you, all you have to do is move legs. When you acctualy run outside you make the ground move (relative to you of course)
>>
>>41807652
Would also agree with this
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.