[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aesthetics/Looks Max General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: looksmax.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
looksmax.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>bathe daily
>lift (of course)
>keep beard in a nice trim
>style hair to fit the best with my skull shape
>wash face
>proper wiping to avoid swamp ass
>wash hair daily
>clean teeth
I'm doing a photo shoot this weekend to get better pictures of myself.
anything else I am missing to be the best version of me I can
>>
Remember to take the dicks out of your mouth. It's not that kind of photo shoot.
>>
>>41802776
anon im srs. I wanna be a good looking as possible i know i have the ability to be. I've been focusing on lifting but now i know it is so much more
>>
>>41802771
does anyone have a guide on picking a hair style to best suit your face
>>
File: chad122.jpg (47KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
chad122.jpg
47KB, 500x650px
>>41802771

Thick, dark and straight eyebrows are aesthetic as fuck and looks good on all males.

Put a bit of vaseline on your eyebrows before you sleep every night, and you will see results.
>>
>>41802771
>>bathe daily
>>wash face
>>proper wiping to avoid swamp ass
>>wash hair daily
>>clean teeth

If you didn't do this already regardless of wanting to look better you are a disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>41803122
Yeah, was going to say "ITT - Common Fucking Sense"

Moving us out of the "I'm an adult who is able to take basic care of myself" territory, I'd also add -

Tan. Amazing how many guys have a decent body but their skin is pasty as fuck.

Exfoliate/moisturise/etc - Keeps skin looking young and clear.

Trim/pluck eyebrows - You can have a 10/10 face, great skin, good hair, brilliant white teeth, but that monobrow fucks it all up.

Fashion/style - Study the latest trends, try clothes before buying. Take a someone clothes shopping with you who knows what they're talking about and get their opinion.
>>
>>41803166

For clothes, i would suggest a henley or a plain black/white/olive green tee, fitted black or blue jeans and some converse Chuck shoes or desert boots

Nick Bateman and Instagram Chad's are good clothing inspiration

Wearing fa shit like Rick Owens would look autistic
>>
>>41803122
Washing hair daily really isn't necessary.
>>
>>41802771
Lay down on me all the ways to make dark circles disappear.
>>
>>41803315
rick is reasonably fitspo and dresses better than everyone here so whats to lose
>>
>>41802771
Moisturizer for your face
>>
>>41803468
shampoo has xenoestrogens in it, go nopoo for max gains and to further free yourself
>>
>>41803468
Why the fuck would you shower/bathe without washing your hair?
>>
>>41803468
More like shampoo every day isn't necessary. But you should wash your hair with water at least
>>
>>41803679
Yeah ok that I agree with. Wouldn't really consider that washing though but I guess we're on the same page.
>>
>>41803688
Washing with just water is completely fine, once your hair gets used to no poo (couple weeks), it will look and feel great, shampoo is literally a scam
>>
>>41802860
POst face
>>
>>41803122
Bathing daily is overkill and can do more harm than good. Have fun at the dermatologist
>>
>>41803315
/fa/ shit on a muscular body usually looks great. Don't go by how the scrawny faggots over there look.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.