[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning workouts Or Evening workouts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Agrias_Artwork.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Agrias_Artwork.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
Morning workouts
Or
Evening workouts?
>>
I've always preferred morning and have always heard that you shouldn't work out late at night.

Similarly, I hear you are more prone to injury if you work out in the morning.
>>
>>41801035
Whatever fits your schedule
>>
>>41801035
Why not both
>>
>>41801035
I work out in the evening because it fits my schedule better.
>>
>>41801035
>Morning workouts
early afternoon is best
>>
I normally do evenings. I did one morning and it was the best I've had.

I definitely need to do it more often.
>>
>>41801035
Whatever it takes, right babe?
>>
File: 1301964640452.jpg (229KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1301964640452.jpg
229KB, 533x800px
>>41801264
this

I do it in the evenings. Can't be assed to wake up earlier than I already do for work. So I get home, deflate a bit, and then go. The immediate after work crowd is usually thinned by that point and I can still go out for dinner or be social afterwards so it doesn't cut too much into my night.
>>
I do cardio in the morning by running with my doggo and she's all black so gotta do it before it gets too hot. Then I do weights for about 1.5 hours, and before 9am I've accomplished a lot and have the whole day to work/do whatever.

It probably does matter what your schedule is like, but typically working out rises your energy levels, which is why you shouldn't work out a few hours before bed.
>>
I try to start my work out no later than 10 am. It honestly doesn't feel so effective in late afternoon/evening. I did a late night workout once and I was up all night...
>>
>>41801035
It doesn't matter as long as you don't workout too close to bedtime and waking up.
>>
>>41801992
>1.5 hours
what are you trying to compensate?
>>
>>41801992
Sounds comfy
>>
>>41802097
Hopefully he's not that guy that runs his dog driving a golf kart.
>>
>>41802097
depends on the day desu, average between an hour and hour and a half, why is that seen as bad? at least I'm not doing 4 hours like that guy in the other thread
>>
>>41801035
Fasted 30 minute cardio in the mornings. Eat at least 2 meals then lift in the afternoon/evening.

Anything else and you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>41801992
Rock?
>>
>>41802170
Heavy metal
>>
>>41802170
pls no bully ;_; I'm just trying to be healthy and keep my doggo healthy
>>
>whatever fits your schedule meme

lmao

morning is obviously the goat. hence why legit serious lifting clubs always close late(10 or 11 pm) n open while you faggots are going to bed (5 or 6am)

(srs)

its also been proven test levels are at the highest in morning times n begin to decline through out the day

(SRS)

now im not bashin on brehs getting they workout because they on the grind in the morning but i am bashing neets you faggots need to reconsider n it will make your day better after getting in on that morning workout

fukn virgins lmao
>>
I almost always work out in the evening (7:30- 1:00 a.m. range), but have worked out in the mornings.

I'll detail both

Evening workouts

Pros
>You're already awake
>You have likely already eaten
>More time (unless you wake up super early)

Cons
>To fully utilize you should have a home gym. You don't want to be driving at night
>Occasionally makes it hard to fall asleep
Morning workouts

Pros
>You literally feel amazing all day. The memes are true and the head high is proportional to how good your workout was

Cons
>You have to wake up earlier
>You gotta workout on a full belly unless you do it fasted
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.