[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sick/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: succ.jpg (7KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
7KB, 233x216px
Bros I'm fucking sick ¿Should I go to the gym or stay at home and rest?
>>
>being sick
>being a sick cunt
Pick one
>>
>>41798693
gains arnt mandatory, so yeah dont gain any today
>>
Rest you dumb nigger
Dont spread your faggot flu on the gym
>>
Damn... w-what can I do then?
>>
File: 1450165450568.jpg (646KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450165450568.jpg
646KB, 800x1200px
>>41798693
Also sick, my temp has been rising all day and now its 102 when should i go to the hospital t.poorfag
i took time off from work to interview for a new job but now my mon3y gains are in danger
>>
>Working out while sick

Why? Your body is already running poorly, if anything you're going to lose more gains.
>>
>>41798693
Depends what you mean by "sick".

If you've got something you can spread around the gym with your disgusting sweat and sneezing, like >>41798738 said, stay the fuck away from everyone else. You know those people in Japan who wear masks on the subway? They're not doing it because they're scared of getting ill, they're ill themselves and too polite to spread that shit around. While that's taking it a bit far, I wish we were more fucking respectful of others in the West when it comes to passing on our illnesses to other people.

Other than that, it depends if you are able to lift. If you're weak and not able to lift what you normally would, and can't eat properly, then no, it's largely pointless.
>>
>>41798777
Assuming its flu related, try your best to eat honey when eating something sweet (fruits, iogurt or tea)
Plenty of garlic and pepper for salty foods, stews and soups are better as they are easier to eat and are liquid
Drink water
>>
Rest - your workout will be shit and probably make you sicker. The body is trying to fight something offf - don't increase it workload further.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.