[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this dude have >30% bf but show slight adonis belt Wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2610.jpg (166KB, 750x1035px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2610.jpg
166KB, 750x1035px
How does this dude have >30% bf but show slight adonis belt

Wtf
>>
>>41798094
You can't be serious
>>
That's an Adonis belly, brah.
>>
>>41798094
Actual answer below:

He is fat mostly because of visceral fat, the kind that is underneath your abdominal wall and hugs your organs. Subcutaneous fat is the stuff under your skin that makes it hard to see your abs when bulking. The Adonis belt is just caused by your internal organs being held in by your lower abdominals. He has an odd visceral/subcutaneous fat ratio.
>>
>>41798094
>Only with bobby lee for his money
>He wants to be in a monogamous relationship with her but she says no

Ultra cuck
>>
>>41799287
thank you
>>
File: IMG_5272.jpg (275KB, 526x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5272.jpg
275KB, 526x592px
>>41798094
You mean Adrian Adonis right ?
>>
>>41798094
first off his stomach is bloated, so not only does it make him look fatter but it accentuates his oblique area

2nd this guy can have some definition other dont at certain bf because genetics, everybody has different genetics

3rd he has less bf than his clone with much more muscle mass, this is how models have super low bf% faces, if you take 2 men who with the same exact DNA and start them at 150lbs lbm (no fat), one gains 50lbs of LBM and both are 25% bf one of them will weigh 200lbs and the other will weigh 267lbs, the guy with no muscle will have 50lbs of BF and the swole motherfucker will have 67lbs of bf obviously 17lbs of BF is quite significant, so while the muscles that can be made bigger easily on the swole MF will be more defines everything else that doesn't gain muscle mass, ei, face, neck, ADONIS BELT AREA, probably abs to some extent(since they usually can;t gain as much mass as say shoulders or chest) will have more fat on it vs the small weak fucker

this is another reason (regular)models stay skinny, it's so they can be ~10% bf and their faces will have less fat on them than if they had another 50lbs lbm @ 10%
>>
>>41798094
That's a Silenus Gut, not Adonis Belt
>>
>>41798094

Mine does the same. As my stomach fat has been decreasing I'm noticing the presence of my Adonis belt/top abs. The fat I have there is just conforming to that shape.
>>
File: 1496605529006.jpg (82KB, 608x912px) Image search: [Google]
1496605529006.jpg
82KB, 608x912px
>>41798094
Fun fact: Bobby Lee was a legitimate wrestler.
>>
>>41800848
I think his brother actually cared about wrestling. Bobby just tried it then got busy being addicted to meth in high school.
>>
>>41800848
pic sauce?
>>
>>41802260
He talks about winning a HS tournament while tripping on acid. He was a good wrestler.
>>
>>41802260
I watched wwe for 25 years and I can tell your full of shit. I have never sencd him in the ring so I don't know what your talking about.
>>
>>41798094

google 'anatomy of the abdominal wall'
it's where his inguinal canal is
>>
>>41798094

>that infected track mark on his right arm

Stay classy Hollywood
>>
>>41804939
real wrestling
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.